And when they said love story is going to bloom I was like. What?😡
🤣

I wonder if this paper fold dance actually happens in Nisha's dreams...😆😆
Love blooming!! Please don't bloom on Fridays..🤣
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by Shwets1502

I wonder if this paper fold dance actually happens in Nisha's dreams...😆😆
Love blooming!! Please don't bloom on Fridays..🤣
I too wonder whether it'll happen in real? It feels odd.
If Viraj doesn't know and Nisha didn't accept her feeling towards Viraj it would have happen as friends but now it's lil weird.
ya please love don't bloom on Fridays.🤣
I wonder with whom will Gaya dance now?
1) Ramesh🤣 ( Imagine Laxmi's face)
2) Saurav or
3) her new found love Sukku🤣
Just imagining her reaction if she sees this post. Oh My My🤣
I got so excited when I saw the new promo post too...then I looked at the date 😆
VSR is a typical emotionally controlled man... so he ignored the words that touched his heart...!! He didn't get those words directly from a girl, they are indirect, so he need not react...!! The main thing is he is a celebrity and a guest who doesn't know about either Gangwals or cousins...! He may have thought that it was a prank played by Nisha's cousins...!! Especially when he feels that it is a circus..
Even if he gets to know about Nisha's love, he can't be rude to her outright...!! He will handle the situation by being very bossy with her and in a different way which portrays his male ego which he didn't portrayed so far...!! Remember that scene in which viraj pulled off nisha's chair making her fell down..!! Which is a typical test for Nisha...!! In the same way in this case also he will portray different shade of VSR to Nisha...!! But his ultimate objective will be to best utlilise her skills for his goal rather than getting controlled by her emotions...!!