Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

India-Forums

Nisha Aur Uske Cousins
Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

Is viraj capable enough to reject Nisha outright?

arya212002 Senior Member
arya212002
arya212002

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
Viraj is someone who projects himself to be practical and who never flows in emotions. But in real, he is so vulnerable to love, care and affection. A lone tear escapes his eyes when his 1- day old sister feeds him with her own hands... He treats an anonymous person as special friend who wrote to him a heartfelt message regarding his mom. He so craves for love. But he won't go searching for love all by himself , maybe because of his past experiences. 
Now when someone is loving him ( agar koi viraj  ko aage aakar pyaar karega ), will he be able to reject it so outrightly? Nisha isn't just like any other fan-girl. As of now She might not be the best girl but neither is she a bad one. Her impression is positive and good. He knows her, her past, her fear , her talent etc etc. 
 He will not take a step forward for this relation but will he be able to stop Nisha's steps that proceeds towards him even without a single doubt in his mind? Age, immaturity, his dream etc etc are all just Bahanas for rejecting... But keeping all that aside,is he capable enough to reject her outright? After all isn't he is normal human who craves for love?

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

pallavisarkarLaila132_Raeesa_IjazaprincessgloryabraxosLightingHopeishqnmeRibelleeshasrkusaonlyShwets1502

abraxos Goldie
abraxos
abraxos

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
thank god kissi ne toh positive thought layaSmile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

_Raeesa_Ijazaarya212002Laila132ishqnmeLightingHopeRibelle

abraxos Goldie
abraxos
abraxos

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
negative thoughts padte padte toh halat kharab ho gayi

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

arya212002_Raeesa_ishqnmeLightingHope

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 8:49pm | IP Logged
He is capable of managing the situation, and driving across the signal that he isn't ready or interested in love now. As you said, he knows Nisha's past. He can understand why Nisha loves him, or likes him. This is normal to anyone. He can make her overcome the heartbreak by making her comfortable and not embarrassing. 
Outrightly? He wouldn't be rude. But yes, he may tell her directly that he heard what Nisha had said, and he understands why she said that. I think Nisha herself will say that she knows Viraj won't accept her, and she would move on herself and there is nothing to worry about.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

arya212002Laila132neetr911mangaloreLightingHopeishqnmeTaha0023Ribellecaller123

arya212002 Senior Member
arya212002
arya212002

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

He is capable of managing the situation, and driving across the signal that he isn't ready or interested in love now. As you said, he knows Nisha's past. He can understand why Nisha loves him, or likes him. This is normal to anyone. He can make her overcome the heartbreak by making her comfortable and not embarrassing. 
Outrightly? He wouldn't be rude. But yes, he may tell her directly that he heard what Nisha had said, and he understands why she said that. I think Nisha herself will say that she knows Viraj won't accept her, and she would move on herself and there is nothing to worry about.

I know he is capable of managing her  as well as the situation and also by the word outright I didn't mean he would be rude to her. 
My question is :  Will he be able to accept to himself that Nisha's feeling are of no importance to him? Or can he say to himself that he doesn't care whether she loves him or not? Won't there be even a single moment of tug of war in his heart?

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

_Raeesa_neetr91priya1804Laila1321mangaloreLightingHopeishqnmeRibelleeshasrkShwets1502

princessglory Goldie
princessglory
princessglory

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the positive post  and  again I am repeating  Viraj may be first he will reject or try to explain to her that this is all crush but in all this dilemma he will definitely going to realise that nisha is his true love and a medicine to his broken heart or dark past whatever but from the day one i am telling u that Viraj has already fallen in luv when this crazy girl fallen in his arms if she doesnt come to academy he is missing her if she doent talk to him he craves for her attention and for her smile he will do anything make funny faces which is out of character for this man and he made aman is his sister becoz she is nishas friend and above all he called nishas grandfather as dadaji he respects her parents this is all love but the difference he is not realising it   nisha started to realise becoz of her parents and her cousins but he doesnt have anybody to make him realise  so slowly even if he rejects nishas he will definitely going to come behind her and confess his love

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

arya212002vedula_1Laila132neetr91Ijazaabraxos1mangaloreLightingHopeishqnmeTaha0023-Rossete-RibelleArieltabicaller123usaonly

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arya212002

Originally posted by Shwets1502

I know he is capable of managing her  as well as the situation and also by the word outright I didn't mean he would be rude to her. 
My question is :  Will he be able to accept to himself that Nisha's feeling are of no importance to him? Or can he say to himself that he doesn't care whether she loves him or not? Won't there be even a single moment of tug of war in his heart?

He might be a little embarrassed. But I don't think there would be a tug of war now. Because Nisha is his employee, she is very younger than him, and he has seen her like a friend and he likes her courage and childish behavior, but never love. Nisha makes him happy, but he is not in love with him. He may make her understand that crushes like this can happen, and she should slowly move on and he will help her in that. He may also say, (it could hurt Nisha also if he says) that there has been many girls in the past who has said this to him, but they have moved on, and are in better positions now. She would also move on, and become more successful.

arya212002neetr91_UptoNoGood_1mangaloreLightingHopeishqnmeRibelle

arya212002 Senior Member
arya212002
arya212002

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
@Shwets yaar...leave nisha... Let's concentrate only on VSR . 

Scene is between VSR and his alter ego(let's name him Viru)

VSR : there is no space for love in my life...
Viru : stop lying to ur self... U have always craved for love...
VSR: I have had enough bad experiences...
Viru: nisha is a good and pure hearted girl.
VSR: nisha is so much younger to me, she s my employee...
Viru: stop ur silly reasons and understand her feelings 

So am asking will there be such a sort of situation? Not the same ...something or the other in the same line.

pallavisarkarneetr91LightingHopeRibelleclarycaller123Shwets1502

Go to top