India-Forums

Everest
Everest

some loopholes

lika63 Senior Member
lika63
lika63

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 8:20pm | IP Logged
I'm loving this show very much.diff from all other shows.no overacting dramas.
But just want to share some loopholes though they are not big deal in this new refreshing story.

Arjun once asked anjali in training that hw can she think of summiting everest after this training as she is not mountaineer.BT wat abt akash.he aakash can summit and shoot arjun summit though aakash is also not a mountaineer?
Is roongta a mountaineer?did I missed anythng?hw he is summiting?
Don't anjali,aakash,roongta(if he is not mountaineer) summiting is greater than arjun summiting? After all they are fresh mountaineer's.
Are that bmtv people also going to summit to shoot?if yes then don't they want to adjust to climate change there?
That's it for now.

Edited by lika63 - 25 December 2014 at 8:33pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

eternalashaarsha_simran

ankusanu IF-Stunnerz
ankusanu
ankusanu

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 12:22am | IP Logged
Even i want to kbw bout roongta...
Hw is he submitting
bugsbunny12 IF-Dazzler
bugsbunny12
bugsbunny12

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 2:36am | IP Logged
Maybe arjun will carry roongta on his back...LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...Dexterity...

arsha_simran IF-Dazzler
arsha_simran
arsha_simran

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Same goes with me...
These thoughts even I had in mind...
I thought they think Akash can handle but not anjali that is what arjun meant...
Or he cares for anjali...
And roongta how can he summit...
dey.bh IF-Rockerz
dey.bh
dey.bh

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Well, Gowariker has a weird habit of keeping his work open for speculation.
For example, we questioned Colonel's intregity and respect for his job when he rusticated Akash but didn't rusticate the Black Horses. Also, some people found Akash rude and mean when he said Akash was not a trustyworthy mate. But later those were justified by the maker.

Even I want to know if Roongta is this much delusional or mad after money. Its like risking your own life when you know nothing about mountaineering. 

As for Anjali- Akash going to the peak I think people like to know the celebrity's expedition than that of the newcomers. . Going by that kid's word in today's episode even his father had gone to the Everest at least 25 times and we don't even know his name. There are other Sherpas who might have done it too. Besides, all of them will not reach the peak or Arjun will reach the peak first and rest will follow. 

Micheal Collins was the second person to have stepped on the Moon's surface and he is almost an unknown personality to all of us. We all know about Neil Armstrong who had reached there only minutes before the former.

Edited by dey.bh - 27 December 2014 at 10:35am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lika63eternalasha...Dexterity...

eternalasha Goldie
eternalasha
eternalasha

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 5:44am | IP Logged
perhaps they are not all going to summit the peak. Suspect rungta and the telecrew might stop at some point while the sherpas and the ones with some mountaineering experience will move forward.

not sure rungta even wants to get to the top - he just wants Arjun to make it first to get the hidden treasure - if he did - why hire arjun - of course with his money rungta could  just get someone to air drop him in a chopper

Edited by eternalasha - 29 December 2014 at 5:46am

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index