Diya Aur Baati Hum

India-Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum
Diya Aur Baati Hum

Dust setting down but in wrong Direction ?

Jaishankar IF-Dazzler
Jaishankar
Jaishankar

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 8:19pm | IP Logged
So from today episode written update ,the dust is settling down and the vision is slowly getting clear in wrong direction.Sandy is not returning back which is good but reason is just Bhabo ?
She said she agrees and accepts that her choosing family over duty but cant accept Suraj mentioning that she would not have done if Bhabo was her real mother ? Really..So is she saying that she agrees to Babasa acquisition on her and Babasa was right and she is wrong ? Are CV's even making sense.
Even though one can see Suraj wanted Sandy not come back and so he had to mention about Bhabo but I wonder was that dialogue needed.Focus seems to be shifting away.Shouldnt the theme line of track be Sandy mentioning to Bhabo she is did not choose either but did both her duties towards her family and her country as required.
So the theme is looking like who loves Bhabo more ? Will CV's end up showing Sandy love for Bhabo is more than her Shravan kumar beta and Suraj accepting it which ends up uniting the two ? I hope not and it does not make sense.
I hope CV's stick to the same theme of the separation track which is Sandy's duty shadowing her family.Let Bhabo be a supporting medium but not the main theme as it does not make sense.
Yes the statement made by suraj cant be retracted but if Suraj instability is still hopefully ON + a convincing reason for his decision ,the blame can be put on that at-least for those harsh ridiculous words but the main theme of Sandy choosing duty over family putting Bhabo life in danger needs to be resolved by making RP realize that.
From the recent article to make things worse and more dramatic things might need towards divorce (cant CV's thing something better ,just for TRP's bring the same old formula like all soaps
) and I have a feeling its going to be Surya not even initiating it but family members.
Ankur might get agitated after tomorrow taunts from RP and send a divorce notice and here Meena and Co might put oil on the fire and keep the drama going.
Suraj will just keep quiet as he would not want Sandy to come back for her happiness (suicidal sacrifice).
Only Bhabo might be the saving grace and she is in full support for Surya union n Sandy which is good to see.
I hope CV's have thought through this track and not make the mistake like other soaps as DABH is unique and Surya are the life/soul of this show.If they kill with illogical non-sense then there is no TRP /top spot for them as viewers would loose interest.
So for that sake they dont deviate and providing a convincing reason for Suraj behavior soon which every one are waiting to see.No one wants to see or believe that a wonderful human being,a caring loving husband,roll model for many Suraj can do anything like this to Sandy,to the same Sandy for whom he went against everyone including Bhabo to make her dreams come true,to the same Sandy without her his happiness and life is lost which is evident.

Edited by Jaishankar - 25 December 2014 at 8:22pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

KimkudosLVDTmahiwayyyDeebz.NJ.thala

thala IF-Addictz
thala
thala

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 8:29pm | IP Logged
good post Jai
what a conicidence i too thought of the same
the plot is getting diverted
it was all duty or family so far
now suddenly it has changed to bhasan or bharaj

but i strongly feel this is to justify PTSD
and suraj feels sandy is the reson for bb's accident
so at one point of time, sandy will put forward herself to save bb and then suraj will accept sandy ( but i dont want that to happen at any cost0
is sacrifice only the solution to another sacrifice , particularly not here

i feel suraj contradictory to what he was a few weeks before
i mean, bb how are you, did you take your medicines, be careful,
but yesterday after coming from the park he didnt even ask her if she had taken her medicines,
his attitude was like i dont bother for anyone Shocked

this guy is still a mystery

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KimkudosJaishankar

Jaishankar IF-Dazzler
Jaishankar
Jaishankar

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 8:49pm | IP Logged
Thala I am also hoping for the same.I hope this mystery of Suraj is shown in a wider scale where slowly people around notice something is wrong with this guy while the divorce drama is on.
I would like to see Suraj just keep quiet and not bother and be aloof from all.This is the perfect time to exaggerate Suraj condition to show that he is not alright.Even though most in RP who are idiots wont see it ,I am hopeful Bhabo would see it soon and she decides to help out.
The best Bhabo can do is make Suraj surrounding such that he is forced to ebb out the truth on the behavior i.e make Suraj missing Sandy evident.Bhabo should not try re-uniting Surya she should try to get Suraj ebb out his behavior (the real convincing reason hopefully) and rest Surya can take care.
One more important point would be Bhabo would stand firm against all those plotting for their separation which is good. 
Last december Surya where separated to fulfill her dreams when she went to training,both willing and happy ,this December they are separated again reason her dream/her duty ,both unwilling and sad.
Irony of December !!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Kimkudos.NJ.thala

jsingh12 Goldie
jsingh12
jsingh12

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
Nice post Jaishankar.
I mentioned earlier and now  I feel it strong that CVs in desperation for their TRPs separated SurYa with out proper script.  They are keeping all options for them to how to proceed further depending on TRPs. If people accept this track then go for PSTD which needs time to execute otherwise they go for Suraj doing act so that Sandy can do her duty without any pressure etc.

Regarding today's bb and Sandy convo first I will admit it was very emotional and yeah my eyes welled up listening Sandy Embarrassed And coming to what she said that she is ready to accept it as her fault even bb getting shot. I felt when Suraj was accusing her yesterday that you choose duty etc she was explaining him why she didn't come inside and even mentioned him that he shouldn't have come outside which resulted bb to come out (I'm glad she told him that Thumbs Up) till then she thought he is angry and in pain seeing bhabho almost in her death bed. So she was ready to take accusations thinking once his anger cools down he will see reason and say sorry. but he took it otherwise and said some mean words. At that moment Sandy thought he doesn't trust her anymore and he doesn't believe in her so she left without further argument.

See even bhabho was silent when Sandy asked her do you feel that he is just angry and uttered those words in anger and seeing in you pain. 

Hope I made some sense. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KimkudosJaishankarthala

LVDT Goldie
LVDT
LVDT

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
good post JS

i dont understand only suraj is having PTSD ? (gautam &his wife,sanky,chaturi,inc bhabho All r fine but only suraj is suffering)

the main theme line of the story is already achieved..a halwai making his wife ips..it's turned out comedy now LOL

though i've always said there is so much left..all characters have lost uniqueness they had..actually they butchered almost all character to glorify another..characters are not developed at all instead they are being more n more EVIL.

after surya reunite once rather than dragging they should think about end while show is on high

Jaishankar.NJ.

thala IF-Addictz
thala
thala

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
bb is going to play a vital role in uniting surya
she is not going keep quiet after both the parties denied to work on the relation
i liked bb when she angrily stared at bbsa Clap
so she is not going to get influenced by bbsa's bhashan 
the 9 lakhs bomb can explode anytime
i wont be surprised if sarun witness momily and vikna fight for who will bear the amount
what if bb quits RM and settles with sandy 

KimkudosJaishankar

moilaali.. IF-Sizzlerz
moilaali..
moilaali..

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by thala

bb is going to play a vital role in uniting surya
she is not going keep quiet after both the parties denied to work on the relation
i liked bb when she angrily stared at bbsa Clap
so she is not going to get influenced by bbsa's bhashan 
the 9 lakhs bomb can explode anytime
i wont be surprised if sarun witness momily and vikna fight for who will bear the amount
what if bb quits RM and settles with sandy 
possible then the real reason may be revealedLOL

Jaishankarthala

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top