CID

India-Forums

CID
CID

Episode 1171 to be aired on December 28,2014 (Page 4)

Athene Viewbie
Athene
Athene

BollyCurry Director

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
The story intro again took 15 minutes or so to begin. I kind of got annoyed with such a long time for a tiger story to be introduced.

On a side note I loved Freddy sir's teal shirt. He looked 10 years younger in that lovely color. But of course they had to make him and Pankaj fools again. Enough is enough. The fun they had at the end of the horror episode was different and this is different.

The way the team caught that man was quite good. It was something different. Not the usual chase and then catch, but just appearing in front of him and surrounding him.

But like GD said it was a remake of Panther Menace except with a real tiger this time.

But the scene that stole it for me was when Abhijeet sir saved the tiger from the trap and then the tiger saved Abhijeet sir from a bullet. Truly a spectacular scene. In fact from the moment the tiger saved Abhijeet sir and onwards was a lovely scene.

Thankfully the kids were found alive.

Of course the tiger was mostly computerized, but still a nice scene.

While the episode didn't have the charm of the original episode, it had a charm of its own especially with the scenes I mentioned. I'm going to give it a just for those scenes.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

.mOSAIc.DemonStarReshh16iMini_Ecstasy_

DemonStar IF-Sizzlerz
DemonStar
DemonStar

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 9:21pm | IP Logged

I really liked the episode too; Santosh sir's direction really suited this one. The story was decent and considering time/budget constraints, the tiger animation was good too. Abhijeet sir was truly the star of the episode, with brilliant expressions and dialogues throughout. Clap Clap The two aforementioned scenes of him with the tiger were the highlights; especially the ending. As a wildlife lover, I really appreciate the message they gave out with this one. In light of some recent events such as that tragic zoo incident which led to some ignorant people branding the tiger a man-eater, this was necessary.

3.5 from me.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Reshh16_Ecstasy_

--PAYEL-- IF-Sizzlerz
--PAYEL--
--PAYEL--

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
I loved the message given in the episode...Abhijeet sir was undoutedly the star of the epi.Day Dreaming..loved the way Abhi sir saved the tiger and in return the tiger saved Abhi sir from bullet...again they wasted a lot of time giving the intro of the story tht was the minus point...overall  the episode was a decent one and I liked it...
the precap was a complete shocker...Nakul is back  .Shocked

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Ecstasy_

Reshh16 IF-Sizzlerz
Reshh16
Reshh16

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 1:29am | IP Logged
Must I say, I watched a live episode after ages and I really did receive a treat. Happy thing is we got a really enjoyable last episode of 2014.
Coming to the episode, Abhijeet sir was the star throughout.. Truly amazing. The camera work was excellent especially the tree scene.. Gosh someone looked 10 years younger on the tree!! Embarrassed His eyes!! 

The show-steal was as mentioned, the Abhi sir saving tiger scene and the tiger saving Abhi sir.. The way his expression changed.. We call him legend for a reason.!! Star

Purvi looked good in her new hairdo, but that's definitely not suited for a cop role. A ponytail will be much better. 

The fight scene towards the end was really good. First time, they didn't show our cops to be superhumans. Usually, it's like they tackle off even an unexpected attack, but this was not like that. Tongue

And the lady who did Aakash' s mom, acted well. Big smile

I'd have easily given a 5 just for the scintillating performances by our actors, but the Freddy-Pankaj thing spoiled it all.

So a 3 from me as well.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Ecstasy_

Go to top