India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

Can anyone give me the link please????

Pretty_me IF-Sizzlerz
Pretty_me
Pretty_me

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 7:56pm | IP Logged
Though an ardent JA fan, but I must mention that the SA track has given the much needed fresh feeling to the show...
nd I liked the song ye vaada raha which was played during their first meeting...
can anyone give me the link to download that song please????

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sabdabhala-Rema--DZ-

anael24 IF-Dazzler
anael24
anael24

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 8:27pm | IP Logged
Hugh Dead
really??!
i felt like watching a 3rd grade romance Censored
that too they took 10 mins of the show...10 mins wasted where they could show the precap!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Tarunika13Pretty_me

Pretty_me IF-Sizzlerz
Pretty_me
Pretty_me

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anael24

Hugh Dead
really??!
that too they took 10 mins of the show...10 mins wasted where they could show the precap!

listen calm down dear.. I am still a JA fan nd will continue to be that nd no one can ever take their place in my heart but what I am saying is that at last the CVS have come out of some things which none of us liked like too much harem politics nd ruqu bakwas... from that angle SA gives the much needed freshness to the show...
but what you are saying is also true... they should give more screen space to akdha coz after all the show is about JA...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sabdabhala

ILTHBEB IF-Stunnerz
ILTHBEB
ILTHBEB

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
It would b better if cvs showed maansing, rahim's love story as NR atleast these actors selection had been welly thousand times better than salim's selected guy.I always wished to see cute handsome guy maansing's love lady, twist in his marriage in JA which also could bring freshness in story line then cvs wouldn't take this drastic decision of leap so soon if cvs thought abt it. .
Btw,search link in fb or twitter u may get link in sakali fan pg(if anyone is there).

Edited by ILTHBEB - 25 December 2014 at 9:04pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jiya.kPretty_meSonaLuvZaSaf

anael24 IF-Dazzler
anael24
anael24

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sweet_sonai

Originally posted by anael24

Hugh Dead
really??!

listen calm down dear.. I am still a JA fan nd will continue to be that nd no one can ever take their place in my heart but what I am saying is that at last the CVS have come out of some things which none of us liked like too much harem politics nd ruqu bakwas... from that angle SA gives the much needed freshness to the show...
but what you are saying is also true... they should give more screen space to akdha coz after all the show is about JA...

im in total irk with all these posts dedicated to this salnar Dead
but im calmed down...what annoys me is that why half of the show was given for the entry of a snake,a girl knowing that she will be in danger by passing near that frightened horse yet she still passed,that i almost felt she slept in the mud as she rest there for 5 mins of the show,cvs trying to show us how to pour water and another 5 mins wasted in this session!...really huugh...seriously it made no sense at all...
im done with the fact that ja is no more but why do cvs have to exaggerate things?? come on... all this SA part was needed?

Pretty_me

Pretty_me IF-Sizzlerz
Pretty_me
Pretty_me

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
I agree with you... those parts were unnecessary... her entry was really exaggerated nd more akdha scenes should have been shown...
Pretty_me IF-Sizzlerz
Pretty_me
Pretty_me

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ILTHBEB

It would b better if cvs showed maansing, rahim's love story as NR atleast these actors selection had been welly thousand times better than salim's selected guy.I always wished to see cute handsome guy maansing's love lady, twist in his marriage in JA which also could bring freshness in story line then cvs wouldn't take this drastic decision of leap so soon if cvs thought abt it. .
Btw,search link in fb or twitter u may get link in sakali fan pg(if anyone is there).

yeah even I don't like this salim nd also they could have shown many other tracks but let's not discuss about what they could have shown but let's talk about what they have shown...
according to me they should have given more screenspace to akdha which they didn't give...
but let's see what they show today as the precap was very much promising... nd I am really excited for todays episode... hope that they will give the much needed space to akdha and not to sakali...
coz I was, am, and will continue to be a JA fan...
-DZ- IF-Achieverz
-DZ-
-DZ-

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 2:39am | IP Logged
when u get it please give me too 

Pretty_me

Go to top