1) Offer salat-ul-Istikharah. Salat-ul-istikharah is a prayer that is often prayed when a person needs to make a decision when he/she is confused or has any difficulty choosing between two alternatives. Istikharah is an Arabic word which means to seek goodness from the Almighty. Upon praying two rakats of namaz, recite the following dua (I am only posting the Arabic translation of the dua):
"O Allah! I seek goodness from Your Knowledge and with Your Power (and Might) I seek strength, and I ask from You Your Great Blessings, because You have the Power and I do not have the power. You Know everything and I do not know, and You have knowledge of the unseen. Oh Allah! If in Your Knowledge this action ------------------------------------------------ (which I intend to do) is better for my religion and faith, for my life and end [death], for here [in this world] and the hereafter then make it destined for me and make it easy for me and then add blessings [baraka'] in it, for me. O Allah! In Your Knowledge if this action is bad for me, bad for my religion and faith, for my life and end [death], for here [in this world] and the hereafter then turn it away from me and turn me away from it and whatever is better for me, ordain [destine] that for me and then make me satisfied with it."
After performing Istikharah, he will either get the answer to his confusion in a dream or he will feel inclined towards one of the choices. Based on the inclination or dream, he will make the decision. At least this way, he will feel inclined to question Sanam as well as the validity of his second CON MARRIAGE. If he doesn't get the answer right away, he can perform Istikharah 7 times and after that the decision to be made/the option to be taken up will be clear.
This way, Gul can also shed some light on the religious aspects of the show "Qubool Hai."
2) Pray two rakats of optional salah/namaz, read the durood shareef:
O Allah, let Your Blessings come upon Muhammad and the family of Muhammad, as you have blessed Ibrahim and his family. Truly, You are Praiseworthy and Glorious. Allah, bless Muhammad and the family of Muhammad, as you have blessed Ibrahim and his family. Truly, You are Praiseworthy and Glorious".
Then read the following dua which is a dua for special need:
There is none worthy of worship besides Allah, who is the affectionate and most helpful. He is pure and is the Lord of the Arsh (throne). All praise belongs to Allah. O Allah, I desire (seek) that which makes Your mercy compulsory and the things that necessitate Your forgiveness, and portion of every good and safety from every sin. O Merciful of the Merciful, forgive (pardon) my sins and remove all my worries and fullfil all my needs as You desire.
3) Wake up for Fajr (early morning prayer before sunrise), finish praying and read the following dua which contains some of the most beautiful names of Allah and recitation of this dua is also capable of fulfilling special needs. Read the following and then make your wish. Once again I am posting the translation:
In the Name of Allah, O Allah, I ask you through Your Honour O Noble One and through Your Power O Most Powerful One and through Your Praises O Most Praiseworthy One and through Your Wisdom O The Most Wise One and through Your Mercy O most Merciful One and through Your Greatness O The Great One and through Your Truth O The Most Truthful One and through Your Holiness O the Holy One and through Your Light O The Light and through Your Forgiveness O The Most Forgiving One and through Your Grace O The Most Gracious One and through Your Bestowal O The Benefactor And O Allah, I ask of you, by Your Beautiful Names and Your Magnificent/Great Attributes - O Allah, O Originator of the heavens and the earth, O The Everliving, O The Self-subsisting, O Lord of Majesty, Bounty and Honour, O The Most Merciful of the Merciful. Ameen. O Rabb Of the Worlds.
It is recommended that the dua above is made by a person who is pious as in his/her eating, drinking and living is not haram (as in he is not eating haram or drinking. Instead he is willing to turn to God for repentance and thus refrains from all haram activities while earning by honest means). In Aahil's case, Rehan can do this and make dua on Aahil's behalf. However, if Aahil can refrain from his haram activities including his drinking behaviour and does it by heart, it will be accepted.
This way, we can see a spiritual change in Aahil. Maybe Rehan can do it for him thus strengthening the bond between the two brothers or he can do it himself and thus he will start waking up early morning for Fajr. Then in future, Sanam will not need to wake him up or force him to rise early morning. They both will rise together and pray for each other's well-being in the near future episodes followed by some morning junoon moments (after they finish praying).
4) Here is a dua when one is facing a calamity:
"Definitely we are from Allah and to Him is our return. O Allah, grant reward in my calamity and grant in its place a good substitute".
5) Another dua for dreams that can be recited (this one is for bad dreams that Aahil has):
With the total words of Allah, I seek protection from His wrath, from His punishment and from the servants evil and from the whispers of Satan and I seek protection from (these) coming to me.
6) Dua for controlling anger since Aahil has serious anger issues:
I seek refuge in Allah from the accursed Satan
7) For sanam and seher, here's a dua when the enemy surrounds:
"O Allah, save our honour and remove the fear and keep us safe"
8) Dua for when one becomes depressed and tired of life (this is for both Sanam, Rehan, and Aahil, but more specifically for Aahil):
"O Allah keep me alive as long as is good for me and when death is better for me lift me".
9) Dua at the time of heavy winds (for Aahil as he has experienced heavy winds at the dargah as well as the dhaba plot):
"O Allah, let it be a mercy and not a punishment. O Allah make it a beneficial and not a destructive wind".
10) Dua upon the thought of a bad omen (for both Sanam and Aahil, but more specifically for Aahil):
"O Allah, you bring into existence the good and only you can remove any bad condition, as the power to do good and prevent from evil is in Your control".
11) Dua for memory (for Aahil as he seems to have forgotten about the attacks made on Sanam (Seher) before the wedding and is not trying to connect it to the vanishing act from the marriage):
I beseech You, O He who reminds about doing good, does good and commands to do good. Send blessings on Muhammed and the family of Muhammed and let me remember what shaytan makes me forget
12) Dua for increasing knowledge:
In the name of Allah the most kind the most merciful.
Glory be to Him who does not treat the citizens of His kingdom unjustly.
Glory be to Him who does not let the torment and pain come suddenly upon mankind.
Glory be to the compassionate the merciful.
O Allah, fill my heart with true enlightenment, wisdom, understanding and knowledge.
Surely you are able to do all things.
13) Dua for flawless memory (Aahil can read it after every namaz/salah):
Glory be to Him who does not treat the citizens of His Kingdom unjustly and harshly, Glory be to Him who does not let torment and pain come suddenly upon mankind, Glory be to the Compassionate, the Merciful. O Allah fill my heart and mind with true enlightenment, discerning intelligence, quick understanding and knowledge, Verily Thou art able to do all things.
I really wish he does at least one of these if he can't think properly or his brain cells have died as a result of heavy drinking.
Edited by rabees011 - 25 December 2014 at 7:45pm