Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Very interesting and exciting thoughts on coming episodes...

arathim2 Newbie
arathim2
arathim2

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 7:20pm | IP Logged
Very interesting and exciting thoughts on coming episodes...

Harshad is cming back whether we like it or not...because of the naieve Bewakoofs...Dhrulya...
Vaisa tho bade chaloo ban thi thi ya Aliya...Nandu par Gunde bhijwake ...Nandu par hi Ilzaam lagana..etc...
Ab Bhai ki bath hai tho Dhimakh Holiday par chala gaya...kya..?
Cool Cabira is right...just like that Jerkshad his sis also is a Manipulator...
First Mukti ko manipulate kiya phir Dhruv ko aur ab Manik ko...she knows Manik cant say no to Dhruv...
Aur yeh Dhruv bhi na...bada ajeeb bandha hain...
Pehle Nandini sa truly Love karneka dhava kartha hain...aur jaisa hi Nandu ne na boldiya kisi aur sa pyar hogaya
ya bachonka khel hai kya...Either he never truly loved Nandini...or he is only  attracted to Aaliya as Rebound to Nandini...
I am sorry Dhrulya fans but...I dont see any chemistry between them...only awkwardness...infact Dhhruv had more chemistry with Nandhu
However I want Dhrulya to work out because I dont want Dhruv to go back to his nandini obsession...and at the very least...
I dont want Nandini with Dhruv at any cost...Nandhini needs someone whose love is intense passionate all consuming borderline obsessive
She is a innocent delicate birdie...and needs to be protected from the world and the likes of Jerkshad...Dhruv definitely isnt capable of that...

Cming to Harshad's return...it will be very very interesting...
Already he knows Nandini is Manik's Blind Spot...the only thing he doesnt know is...How deep is his Blindness for her...
He knows that Manik is blind enough for Nandu to risk taking glass shards injury to his face and hand to protect her...
What he does not know is that is only the beginning...Baba would willingly go to the ends of pain in order to protect HER
In the words of Jun-Pyo...Baba would rather let all the bones in his body break rather than Jerkshad touching the finger tips of nandini (Jun-Pyo is BOF Manik)

And when Jerkshad finds that out...it is going to be HELL for our Nandu and Baba...

Afterthought: As usual i was rewatching KY2 episodes over and over...and what striked me was Zain's screen presence...it is wow!!!
Just having the guy in the frame lightens up the screen...He is the Moon to our Sun...Manik Baba...
One is SCorching...the other is Cool...!!! One Blinds you with his Attitude...the other calms you with Charishma...
And the scene with Mukti showed he is well capable of Sizzling Romantic scenes...
KY2 has got a very good addition...with Zain Imam ...well done CVs
And last but not the least his chemistry with Nandini is Awesomely adorbs..!!!
The way he speaks with her...treating her like a chulbuli Doll...teasing her making jokes, making her smile, making her laugh !!...
its so refreshing and provides a good contrast to Manan scenes which are on fire with Intensity !!!
he brings our pehla wali nandu back...who used to be so brimming with positivity and smiles...
This is where Baba is going to get pissed off...Someone else making the love of your life smile , laugh and happy is painful enough...
for a normal GUY and this is Baba we are talking about...Obsession and Posessiveness personified...Even when he broke nandu's heart
and let go of her for his best friend...He cudnt bear the thought of them sitting on the same bike...!!!Just the thought was a kind of Shock to him...
And here some random guy is wooing her...(as he wud see with his Jealousy blinded eyes...)...BABA is gonna go MAD !!!
Already we saw the scenes with ABhi and BABA are explosive...pehla meeting ma window upar kar ke ghoor raha tha...Doosra meeting main Hath ut gaya
Theeesra main Hit and Miss tha ...thodi dher aur Abhi Nandini ka pass rukh jatha...Baba apne ek hath se hi uski Mooh thod dhetha...!!!
This is the most exciting track for me other than Baba bringing Nandu close to him using Soha as a weapon...!!!That one is the Best...!!!
Did you guys see the first time Baba smiled full on after a  long time was when he realised that nandu was cming back as Band Manager to stop Soha from cming close to him...which was what he was trying to achieve and he did successfully...No one knows Nandu better than her Monster Manik
CVS ab Nandu ka saath saath Baba ka Possessiveness bhi dhikayiye achi tarah plan karke...!!!!

Before ending this article some qns for which i want all of your feedback:

Did Dhruv truly love Nandu...? If Yes than what does he feel for Aaliya...?If No what did he feel for Nandu...?
Intense Manik or Charming ABhi...who makes nandu smile more...?
IS there any chance that Manik-Cabir friendship is better than Manik-Dhruv friendship...?(I feel their friendship relies more on Manik's guilt and greatfulness to Dhruv)
What would Dhruv do when he knows that the reason he didnt have any chance with Nandini was because Manik had already won her over...?
What would Alya do when she realises that the biggest reason Manik left her was because he had fell in love with Nandini (already Aaliya suspects it...)
What would Manik feel seeing Dhruv with Aaliya...? 
Seeing Manik-Nandini together will Aliya and Dhruv be able to bear it...?
Did manik ever love Aaliya...? ( I think it was a Crush...and habit)

Gals lots of qns please let me know your answers...

Edited by arathim2 - 25 December 2014 at 7:30pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

harinisriram39dushturain...Smile...Sue101Briyanikidaig

Briyanikidaig IF-Stunnerz
Briyanikidaig
Briyanikidaig

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 7:45pm | IP Logged
Very well written
I have to watch episodes then will give u answer. I m nit liking that suha girl but I m loving abhi. Zain is too good. Mukhbi scenes r so good. The guy is impressive.. I like MaNan n hjm in same screen. After MaNanbir MaNanbhi are my favorite.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arathim2arathim

Aria1234 Senior Member
Aria1234
Aria1234

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 8:09pm | IP Logged
I agree with everything except the dhrulya part. We all know harshad is manipulative, mukti,navya and to an except even nandu was able to believe him.alya's his sister he. obviously emotionally manipulated her.He's all she has in the world.
She didnt manipulate anyone she tried to convince mukti but she didn't listen.dhruv saw her in pain and decided to help her all by himself.She just told him how she felt ,because he was the only person who cared about her.

Her only fault is that she believed in harshad just like every one once did. As for chemistry between dhrulya,it is meant to be a bit weird the reason they are not together yet is so that they figure out their feelings and make sure that they are not rebounds for each other. And dhruv already verified that alya is not his rebound.

No dhruv didnt love nandu it was a crush,if it was love he wouldn't have kissed alya .like right now if you put any girl in front of manik he won't do anything, cuz he only loves nandu.
Though they are not together.I respect your opinion,but these are just some points u should consider

Edited by Aria1234 - 25 December 2014 at 8:12pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

harinisriram39

shruti_b_b IF-Dazzler
shruti_b_b
shruti_b_b

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
I agree with everything except dhrulya n manruv frndship. Manruv frndship is nt of guilt n greatness. Dey truly care for each other. If you remember, oly dhruv can handle manik's anger n oly manik can handle dhruv's attack, honestly ppl r loving manbir oly bcoz he is cupid btw manan, dis is very clear. No matter der scenes r very nice bt d care n love wich manruv ve no, no one can beat dat. Dey r ready to do anything for each other n if dhruv would knew abt manan's growing intimacy n affection n love he would ve never come btw dem. Wen did u feel dat dhruv was in love with nandini??? He was never in love with her, she was just a crush. By dhruni scenes its very clear dhruv was never in love with nandini. He needed manik to push him towards nandini where as in alya's case he genuinely helps n understands. If he was in love with nandini den he could ve never kissed alya. The care, love n intense wich he has for alya it was never for nandini. Dhrulya r very open to each other. Alya is nt manipulating dhruv bt alya is being manipulated by her own brother. However he is, one can't ignore he is her oly family. Manik n alya were never in love it  was just a crush. Agree alya has done many mistakes bt she has grown a lot as individual n d same thing goes with dhruv. Dhruv is always concerned abt alya. And pls dey r nt rebound to each other. Dey ve cleared it very well. They are genuinely falling for each other. I fail to understand why some ppl still dislike dem?? Now toh dey r nt even burdon to manan.
P.S-  its purely my pov.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

harinisriram39

sanju.b Senior Member
sanju.b
sanju.b

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
U know what no one is wrong.. Everyone has their own pov. Alya is harshads sister so its obvoius she cares for him and she thinks he is changed. And dhruv is not manupulated by her but first time he takes responsibility of someone else.
About manruv and manbir.. Both friendships are very nicely showed. Manruv friendship is not forced both cares for each other the problem is dhruv likes nandu thats y manik never shares his feeling wid dhruv. And if dhruv know truth he never come betn manan.
And if u notice in yesterdays epi when cabir shouts at dhruv manik takes dhruvs side and defends him.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top