notavailable thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
This show, makes you cry in every single episode thanks to the good acting ... Its good but wayyy too much drama. As if the Hijack drama wasn't too much stress to watch, now they move to separation track . Its going good no doubt, Liking how Sandhya is standing up for herself and Suraj isn't wanting to get her back. For a change it will be fun to see others, Bhabho, etc to get them together. And please creatives can you take a break from a heavy track for like a week once they get united. Its too tiring to watch such heavy episodes daily.😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

thala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
yes we did expect some light moments post HJ
but to take the story forwards they had no other option
cause PTSD had follow HJ
jsingh12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: howzzat

This show, makes you cry in every single episode thanks to the good acting ... And please creatives can you take a break from a heavy track for like a week once they get united. Its too tiring to watch such heavy episodes daily.😃

I so agree to your above line 👍🏼  Neeluji, Deepika and Anas are doing some excellent acting 👏 And my eyes are welling up for their every emotional convo 😭

Yes please I too want some light weight episodes once SurYa reunite and with SurYa max in them 😳

Lvdt thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
good post 👍🏼

sadist cvs 😆
as trp is their ultimate goal
Anju_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
the talents of all actors are well utilised in this track esp Anas,Deepika&Neeluji
they made us cry track is very painful