Gingerly IF-Rockerz
Gingerly
Gingerly

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by A HUGE FAN

Originally posted by Gingerly

Originally posted by Namzz

As I wrote earlier I wouldn't put it past VR. He is very cruel and very much capable of such audacity.

Agree, and VR is rich so he can buy off anyone like he did with Mahesh's friend.

True ladies and Deepi, even though VR can buy anyone, Gaitunde allowed himself to be bought, he sold his integrity and went over to the dark side.  He could've refused but probably it was too good of an amount to pass up.

That is so true. Maybe he tell Darpan one day when he has no money left...

The only how he might tell is if his conscience keeps repeatedly pricking him and still he wouldn't tell her the whole truth, he will only tell her about VR and Dev but not about his part in it. Gaitunde lost all self-respect the day that he stab Mahesh in his back to joined hands with VR.

Edited by Gingerly - 26 December 2014 at 2:35pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

A HUGE FAN-Namita-

A HUGE FAN Goldie
A HUGE FAN
A HUGE FAN

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 2:38pm | IP Logged

As I wrote earlier I wouldn't put it past VR. He is very cruel and very much capable of such audacity.

Agree, and VR is rich so he can buy off anyone like he did with Mahesh's friend.

True ladies and Deepi, even though VR can buy anyone, Gaitunde allowed himself to be bought, he sold his integrity and went over to the dark side.  He could've refused but probably it was too good of an amount to pass up.

The only how he might tell is if his conscience keeps repeatedly pricking him and still he wouldn't tell her the whole truth, he will only tell her about VR and Dev but not about his part in it. Gaitunde lost all self-respect the day that he stab Mahesh in his back to joined hands with VR.

Yep, agree Jan. He lost it even if it was for his family's sake...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Namita-

Gingerly IF-Rockerz
Gingerly
Gingerly

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 2:53pm | IP Logged

True. Wealth and riches are here today and gone tomorrow but a person's character will live on whether they are alive or dead because people's memory of a person is based on what kind of person they are and how they treat others. Gaitunde will always be known as the man who sold himself for money and who also was an accessory to kidnapping and murder of his best friend and his best friend's wife. That in itself says a lot about his character and he will live with that stain and there's no getting away from it.

Edited by Gingerly - 26 December 2014 at 6:33pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

A HUGE FAN-Namita-

-Namita- IF-Sizzlerz
-Namita-
-Namita-

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 6:28pm | IP Logged
Well said Jan, well said! Clap
Gingerly IF-Rockerz
Gingerly
Gingerly

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 6:33pm | IP Logged

Well said Jan, well said! Clap

Thank you Namz Big smile.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Namita-

Sonali.S IF-Sizzlerz
Sonali.S
Sonali.S

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 2:19am | IP Logged

True ladies and Deepi, even though VR can buy anyone, Gaitunde allowed himself to be bought, he sold his integrity and went over to the dark side. He could've refused but probably it was too good of an amount to pass up.

ROFL
A HUGE FAN Goldie
A HUGE FAN
A HUGE FAN

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 3:17pm | IP Logged

True. Wealth and riches are here today and gone tomorrow but a person's character will live on whether they are alive or dead because people's memory of a person is based on what kind of person they are and how they treat others. Gaitunde will always be known as the man who sold himself for money and who also was an accessory to kidnapping and murder of his best friend and his best friend's wife. That in itself says a lot about his character and he will live with that stain and there's no getting away from it.

Wow perfectly well said, Jan!ClapClap

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bandhan... Saari Umar Humein Sang Rehna Hai Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index