Bandhan... Saari Umar Humein Sang Rehna Hai
Bandhan... Saari Umar Humein Sang Rehna Hai

Madness! (Page 2)

Gingerly IF-Rockerz
Gingerly
Gingerly

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by A HUGE FAN

Hmmm... Could be, but maybe Yani's baby was actually alive, but perhaps, VR paid the nurse/doctor to lie to Yani and told her that her baby "died" and in fact, VR took the kid to raise it in his house.

This is highly possible. VR is evil and evil people can do anything for their own selfishness.

Gingerly IF-Rockerz
Gingerly
Gingerly

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 11:32am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Namzz

As I wrote earlier I wouldn't put it past VR. He is very cruel and very much capable of such audacity.

Agree, and VR is rich so he can buy off anyone like he did with Mahesh's friend.

True ladies and Deepi, even though VR can buy anyone, Gaitunde allowed himself to be bought, he sold his integrity and went over to the dark side.  He could've refused but probably it was too good of an amount to pass up.

Edited by Gingerly - 26 December 2014 at 11:32am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

A HUGE FAN

Gingerly IF-Rockerz
Gingerly
Gingerly

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rima4ever

darpan is not her child
that is for sure
as for vr changing her son with a daughter
that is quite possible

Dia, I said it jokingly, didn't mean that she is.

Edited by Gingerly - 26 December 2014 at 11:35am
Gingerly IF-Rockerz
Gingerly
Gingerly

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sonali.S

Darpan being ND's kid...Its really a wild thought ROFL ROFL
As far as for me i find narayani herself does nt knw if her child ws a son or daughter so she probably talks assuming the kid to be a grl or boy. I believe she would hv been told tht her child died n neither informed whether it ws a boy or girl n finally vr would hv taken the child as per his plan..Also the kid can be raghav only because he is shown orphan in the show. Its a serial and here each n everything hs sm relation to the othr thing n so its raghav Wink

I hear you buddy.  All this craziness is to tiring for my mind.
Sonali.S IF-Sizzlerz
Sonali.S
Sonali.S

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 11:50am | IP Logged
And i'm enjoying the reactions on VR's face everyday. Specially whn he laughs n his little mustaches r joined. I still remember his entry scene episode n his smile there ROFL
Eagerly waiting to knw the whole truth
Gingerly IF-Rockerz
Gingerly
Gingerly

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 12:01pm | IP Logged

And i'm enjoying the reactions on VR's face everyday. Specially whn he laughs n his little mustaches r joined. I still remember his entry scene episode n his smile there ROFL

I don't like VR but his expressions and childish behaviour are priceless, I always laugh at him. Sudesh Berry is doing a really good. The circus scene, yes, I laughed so much.

Can't wait for the much anticipated truth.
A HUGE FAN IF-Dazzler
A HUGE FAN
A HUGE FAN

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gingerly

Originally posted by Namzz

As I wrote earlier I wouldn't put it past VR. He is very cruel and very much capable of such audacity.

Agree, and VR is rich so he can buy off anyone like he did with Mahesh's friend.

True ladies and Deepi, even though VR can buy anyone, Gaitunde allowed himself to be bought, he sold his integrity and went over to the dark side.  He could've refused but probably it was too good of an amount to pass up.

That is so true. Maybe he tell Darpan one day when he has no money left...
A HUGE FAN IF-Dazzler
A HUGE FAN
A HUGE FAN

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gingerly

I don't like VR but his expressions and childish behaviour are priceless, I always laugh at him. Sudesh Berry is doing a really good. The circus scene, yes, I laughed so much.

Can't wait for the much anticipated truth.

Agree. SB is doing a phenomenal job with his role. When he laughs, he shows that his character is evil so well that it actually scares me.LOLLOL  

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bandhan... Saari Umar Humein Sang Rehna Hai Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index