India-Forums

Bandhan... Saari Umar Humein Sang Rehna Hai
Bandhan... Saari Umar Humein Sang Rehna Hai

Madness!

Gingerly IF-Rockerz
Gingerly
Gingerly

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 6:53pm | IP Logged
ND told Darpan she had a daughter, if she had a daughter then how are we assuming that Raghav is her son? She said that the child wasn't able to come into the world, so I'm assuming it was stillborn due to the accident. Maybe she really had a son and while at the hospital VR took the child and the nurses gave her somebody else's baby which was a girl that had died, so she thinks it was a daughter she had.  As I say this, I thought of Saath Phere where Saloni had went to make her baby and Jiji paid the nurse to exchange Saloni's baby girl with another patients baby which was a girl that had died, so Saloni was made to believe that her daughter died. I got confused when I heard ND say she had a daughter that my head started swirling with all kinds of wild thoughts, one being what if Darpan is really her child. This VR and ND story is like a 3000 piece jigsaw puzzle, complicated.

Anyhow, I'm so happy to see her consider both Darpan and Ganesh as her children and to tell the truth she really looks like a mother to Darpan.

Edited by Gingerly - 25 December 2014 at 9:27pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

A HUGE FAN-Namita--DZ-

-Namita- IF-Sizzlerz
-Namita-
-Namita-

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 7:37pm | IP Logged
Heck, Jan that would drive anyone crazy with thoughts. I hadn't given it much thought until you mentioned it. I wouldn't put it past VR.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Gingerly

A HUGE FAN Goldie
A HUGE FAN
A HUGE FAN

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
Hmmm... Could be, but maybe Yani's baby was actually alive, but perhaps, VR paid the nurse/doctor to lie to Yani and told her that her baby "died" and in fact, VR took the kid to raise it in his house.

Edited by A HUGE FAN - 25 December 2014 at 11:31pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Gingerly-Namita-

-Namita- IF-Sizzlerz
-Namita-
-Namita-

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 12:54am | IP Logged
As I wrote earlier I wouldn't put it past VR. He is very cruel and very much capable of such audacity.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Gingerly

A HUGE FAN Goldie
A HUGE FAN
A HUGE FAN

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 1:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Namzz

As I wrote earlier I wouldn't put it past VR. He is very cruel and very much capable of such audacity.

Agree, and VR is rich so he can buy off anyone like he did with Mahesh's friend.
-DZ- IF-Achieverz
-DZ-
-DZ-

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 2:12am | IP Logged
darpan is not her child
that is for sure
as for vr changing her son with a daughter
that is quite possible
Sonali.S IF-Sizzlerz
Sonali.S
Sonali.S

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by A HUGE FAN

Hmmm... Could be, but maybe Yani's baby was actually alive, but perhaps, VR paid the nurse/doctor to lie to Yani and told her that her baby "died" and in fact, VR took the kid to raise it in his house.
Thumbs Up
Sonali.S IF-Sizzlerz
Sonali.S
Sonali.S

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Darpan being ND's kid...Its really a wild thought ROFL ROFL
As far as for me i find narayani herself does nt knw if her child ws a son or daughter so she probably talks assuming the kid to be a grl or boy. I believe she would hv been told tht her child died n neither informed whether it ws a boy or girl n finally vr would hv taken the child as per his plan..Also the kid can be raghav only because he is shown orphan in the show. Its a serial and here each n everything hs sm relation to the othr thing n so its raghav Wink

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index