Bigg Boss 8

India-Forums

Bigg Boss 8
Bigg Boss 8

This is the most bakwaas season of all. - My thoughts as a newbie.

TheBoss IF-Sizzlerz
TheBoss
TheBoss

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 6:09pm | IP Logged
My first thoughts on the contestants from a fresh perspective as I have only seen the past 2-3 episodes.
Karishma: A Gauhar Khan wannabe who banks on her loud personality and her over-smartness who thinks she knows it all. She likes to play it safe and she wakes up everyday hoping to survive another day. I do not think she has any chances of winning the title.

Gautam: This is a interesting guy, no doubt very smart who has cunningly used the situation around him to his advantage. From the looks of it and his way of acting he walks like he was the best thing since sliced bread. The only thing going for this dude is that he is blunt which is a overall quality and that could get him a shot at the title.

Ali: Just like Gauhar Khan we have another wanna be who is trying to emulate Ajaz Khan and Imam Siddiqui. He seems to have all the right recipes, no doubt he is entertaining but that alone isn't enough to make him win. When all is said and done he will simply be reduced to a Jester who will pull the show till the grand finale before being given the boot. 

Pritam: Overall a decent human being who seems to be level headed and balanced, but he doesn't come without flaws. He too has manipulated the situation around him to his advantage and he is playing on the Mr Nice Guy personna as evidently clear by his act.

Puneet: The lesser I say the better for this waste of breath, waste of living organism, good for nothing excuse of a human being. His history precedes him and just like others I have found him to be a very bad and negative individual who just poisons the entire environment and makes it obnoxious to have positive vibes. Long story short he will not reach the finale.

Dimpy: She is very cunning and sly, almost a wretched human being. I have to give it to her that she is very smart and she has done a better job than Ali Quli to stir trouble in the house. Definitely from entertainment perspective I would want her in the house but she's not somebody I would like to share a cup of tea in real life.

Upen: LOL. This guy is as good as a polished turd. He has 0 game plan and he thinks being annoying will get him somewhere and win him accolades. Negative. He is the most smartest of all but Mr-play-it-too-safe is too smart for his own good. With all his planning and perpetrating and scheming that goes on 24/7 in his mind eventually this will be his downfall.

Overall this season is very boring. The blame goes squarely on BiggBoss. The tasks are way too lenient. These people are simply wasting our time in the house and getting paid for it. The editing team has also done a horrible job this season and I have often find long segments which are hardly worth my time. Unless you drive human beings to their breaking points they are not going to come out of their comfort zone. 

I understand Im missing a few characters but thats what I could grasp from my limited viewing and just like all other seasons this season too as well I do not think I will be having any favorites.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

swtgrlkirti0712justforlaughsPrishasaysDesiPlutocratandhradadasarah75--Ariana--_Chits_Venus.XBeingChevicarisma2I_M_SultaN

sha1 IF-Dazzler
sha1
sha1

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 6:21pm | IP Logged
I agree with the two points about the season not being much fun

- The tasks
- The editing

Things could have been made more interesting with those but I feel we have had a pretty interesting lot of HMs this year. Character and personality wise.

I mean how many indications of how you are being protrayed outside does it take for you to get your act together? Gautam was being cornered Week by Week for over 9 weeks and turning into a national sensation. Despite several indications by so many ex-contestants and guests the rest of the HMs continued their antics of isolating one member.

Never in a season was the popularity of one HM on such a land slide levels- I love coming back to watch how exactly today the rest of the HMs continued to make a fool of themselves. This is what makes BB8 not so boring for me.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ninny4udayOlicityniki89Sarun_wahifanPrishasaysjessi_uklovely_lady

Prishasays Senior Member
Prishasays
Prishasays

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 6:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheBoss

My first thoughts on the contestants from a fresh perspective as I have only seen the past 2-3 episodes.
Karishma: A Gauhar Khan wannabe who banks on her loud personality and her over-smartness who thinks she knows it all. She likes to play it safe and she wakes up everyday hoping to survive another day. I do not think she has any chances of winning the title.

Gautam: This is a interesting guy, no doubt very smart who has cunningly used the situation around him to his advantage. From the looks of it and his way of acting he walks like he was the best thing since sliced bread. The only thing going for this dude is that he is blunt which is a overall quality and that could get him a shot at the title.

Ali: Just like Gauhar Khan we have another wanna be who is trying to emulate Ajaz Khan and Imam Siddiqui. He seems to have all the right recipes, no doubt he is entertaining but that alone isn't enough to make him win. When all is said and done he will simply be reduced to a Jester who will pull the show till the grand finale before being given the boot. 

Pritam: Overall a decent human being who seems to be level headed and balanced, but he doesn't come without flaws. He too has manipulated the situation around him to his advantage and he is playing on the Mr Nice Guy personna as evidently clear by his act.

Puneet: The lesser I say the better for this waste of breath, waste of living organism, good for nothing excuse of a human being. His history precedes him and just like others I have found him to be a very bad and negative individual who just poisons the entire environment and makes it obnoxious to have positive vibes. Long story short he will not reach the finale.

Dimpy: She is very cunning and sly, almost a wretched human being. I have to give it to her that she is very smart and she has done a better job than Ali Quli to stir trouble in the house. Definitely from entertainment perspective I would want her in the house but she's not somebody I would like to share a cup of tea in real life.

Upen: LOL. This guy is as good as a polished turd. He has 0 game plan and he thinks being annoying will get him somewhere and win him accolades. Negative. He is the most smartest of all but Mr-play-it-too-safe is too smart for his own good. With all his planning and perpetrating and scheming that goes on 24/7 in his mind eventually this will be his downfall.

Overall this season is very boring. The blame goes squarely on BiggBoss. The tasks are way too lenient. These people are simply wasting our time in the house and getting paid for it. The editing team has also done a horrible job this season and I have often find long segments which are hardly worth my time. Unless you drive human beings to their breaking points they are not going to come out of their comfort zone. 

I understand Im missing a few characters but thats what I could grasp from my limited viewing and just like all other seasons this season too as well I do not think I will be having any favorites.
For someone who claims to have seen only a few episodes, u seem to have a pretty good grasp of this season in an overall way..but, if u watch it from day 1 ..u will know the effort some of the contestants hv put in..which is commendable coz of the sheer grit n determination exercised to pull a stand-out act has to be applauded..particularly the performance of Gautam - who has put in a stellar performance or IMO has tried to be as real as possible notwithstanding his eccentricities ! Ali is a good entertainer too and has amused and irritated at times..but cannot be ignored...I don't agree with ur analysis of PUNEET - coz his character is stand out too..he has displayed the whole repertoire..negative shades, emotion, humor( warped at times), humanity, forgiveness, action, effort, drama and last but not least respect from most or all HM's at varying times...so these r my top 3.. I want to add Sonali too just bcuz she's the weirdest of this lot! But GAUTAM  is the winner for me coz he has the STAR quality which pulls at ur heartstrings!!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Olicityninny4udayjessi_ukandhradadasha1

sha1 IF-Dazzler
sha1
sha1

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 6:41pm | IP Logged
Prishasays, Well Said Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ninny4udayPrishasays

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 6:41pm | IP Logged
First and foremost I always forget to mention your dp is extremely handsome... who is it?
Totally agree with you. .. however there is a certain niceness to puneet at times. ... he can play quite cleverly and had ppl figured out. 

Gautam used things to his advantage but he has a good level of patience in trying to handle things despite. 

You didn't mention anything on Sonali?  I like her 

And oohpain... he is a thorn to my eyes.  I honestly can't stand that worthless. .. cheap creature. I seriously HATE the gut.  

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ninny4udayjessi_uksha1--Ariana--Venus.XTheBoss

--Ariana-- IF-Rockerz
--Ariana--
--Ariana--

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 1:37am | IP Logged
Very well written!ClapClapClap

Pritam is the most cheap person on BB and he tries to cover his ugly side by being Mr. Nice and what not! Gautam on the other hand was once cornered by entire house and he stood strong at that time winning popularity...bt offlate he unnecessarily tries to gain sympathy even though nothing bad has been done on himLOL
Ali Quli Mirza is a stupid person who makes useless jokes which are not even funny...and in the name of joke he gets very disrespectful towards others...tries to imitate Ajaz but fails badly! Dimpy is very shaani..very smart and cunning...she plants small bombs here and there but she makes it really entertainingWink Upen did nothing for 14 weeks, but now hes trying to get into the game!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Venus.XTheBoss

ankusanu IF-Stunnerz
ankusanu
ankusanu

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 2:13am | IP Logged
Nice post...
Loved some of ur thoughts
TheBoss IF-Sizzlerz
TheBoss
TheBoss

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Sonali: From what I have seen so far this girl seems to be a special breed. Im not sure if its just me but she is hard to read. Maybe she is just the way she is but I have not find her to be cunning or fake like the rest of the ladies. Her carefree attitude seems to be going for her and I hope she sticks to it. Any misadventures by her at this point can prove fatal for her so she needs to be who she is. She also needs to stay away from Upen Patel as I had the vibes that she has some soft corner for him and the dude is honestly not worth it.
Upen: I have to add that this guy had a golden chance to make it all but so far his performance has been dismal and lacklustre at best. What really turns me off about him is that being a NRI I would have expected more of him to rise above occasions. But he seems to be a waste of breath as watching him is as watching paint dry. 

This guy gives a bad name to all the non resident Indians and people must be wondering that all foreigner desis are this loud mouth, brash, cocky and a big show off. It is rightly said that till now he has banked on the female friends to get ahead in life.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ninny4uday

Go to top