Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

|SaNar#AT1|HumseShuruIshqKiDastaan. (Page 89)

--Royal-- IF-Addictz
--Royal--
--Royal--

Posted: 20 February 2015 at 11:44am | IP Logged
precap-Tongue

Yes Akbar tod to salim and Maan bai ka ristha TongueTongueTongue
LOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

filmyprincess

filmyprincess Goldie
filmyprincess
filmyprincess

Posted: 20 February 2015 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -abhi-pundir-

Originally posted by filmyprincess

I'm really happy to see Salim like this :)yoyo19EmbarrassedBig smile  Its just amazing to see him extremely confidentCool :) about Anar :) Day Dreaming yoyo27

QUTUB!!! Embarrassed yoyo51 YOU ARE THE BEST BRO ANYONE CAN ASK FOR :cici20) Please koi give him the best brother in law to be award :) WinkClapStar he is just awesome man :) i feel like Qutub should be crowned as the official Captain of S. S. SaNar LOL   I feel like no one wants Sanar together as much as Qutub doesPartyeven when Salim ko apni mohabbat pe vishwas nahi that...our captain Q never gave up :)  cici10      

yoyo160 this is captain Q :) arranging our SaNar ki shaadi lol 

yoyo159 this is SaNar running away to get married locici24

ROFL

ghar s bhag kar oppsss i meant Mahal s bhag k shadi Day DreamingROFL

ekta mata ki jaiBig smile..eveything will be possible here.. Wink

i wish Salim Ananrkali k sath bhag jaye ROFL

Lol Abhi yoyo20LOL heheh that's why for the first time I'm actually hopefulyoyo19..hahah I wish that too Embarrassed SaNar bhag jaaye...lol and have like 1001 romance ke din aur raatein...then they can come back lol and be Prince and Princess ...heheh mahal se far away...but honestly i feel really confident, because Salim is so confident...lol and then he fought with Akbar. So these are all signs of rebelling ;) yoyo03 plus Salim telling Anar that he's willing to break any bond , leave anything for her...Oye Hoye..Sign pe Sign hai... haha yoyo13 

and as you said Ekta Mata ki imagination is very far fetched...kuch bhi ho sakta hai lol Embarrassed Jab Daniyal ko uske brother ki dulhan se mohabbat ho gayi...toh there pretty much isn't anything that Ekta rani ka pen can't write her way around lol 

Bhaagenge toh yeh zaroor lol yoyo143 

Oh...since Anar is pissed at Salim..what if Captain Q helps Salim..kidnap Anar lol 

I would love to see that..Salim should kidnap Anar and take her somewhere extremely far away lol

and Akbar would be like..."NAHIII!!!!" then he'd send out search parties for SaNar, then SaNar would be forced to run together...yoyo31

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

neetha-Swetha-

filmyprincess Goldie
filmyprincess
filmyprincess

Posted: 20 February 2015 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by neetha

jodha is a woman who will not see the status barrier..jodhas younger sister had married a sculptor (o something like tat ..dont remember)  n she supported her coz it was abt love.but according to mughal e azam jodha says soo bad works to salim abt anarkali wen she gets to know their love..but in the movie she was already a dancer! but here jodha knew that anar is decent and just cozz of circumstances she had to chose this profession! so they are showing contradictory scenes..m nt sure..hope in this story jodha will consider anar n salim together! but yea jalal being jalal might nt agree fr this!

hmm maybe Jodha can talk some sense into Jalal lol, I mean Jalal also fell in love with Jodha eventually LOL and as you said...contradictory scenes :) that means that Ekta rani has something else in mind...Big smile kyunki if she wanted this story to be like the movie she wouldn't show us so many positive signs ... 

Daniyal being in love with his Bhabhi to be lol 

Anar being forced into this profession 

SaNar starting off differently 

Salim rebelling against Akbar or signs toh hai so far...

Lol I'm feeling really positive StarWink

and knowing Ekta and her shows, she does tend to give things her own spin Thumbs Up

neetha-Swetha-

filmyprincess Goldie
filmyprincess
filmyprincess

Posted: 20 February 2015 at 11:55pm | IP Logged

precap-Tongue

Yes Akbar tod to salim and Maan bai ka ristha TongueTongueTongue
LOLLOL

Awesome!! Dancing Jalal, confuses me lol akbar the great? nah...more like akbar the confusing lol ...anyway Good Job Jalal Thumbs Up hehe atleast Salim will get some peace of mind Embarrassed

neetha-Swetha-

--Royal-- IF-Addictz
--Royal--
--Royal--

Posted: 21 February 2015 at 6:04am | IP Logged

ime I'm actually hopefulyoyo19..hahah I wish that too Embarrassed SaNar bhag jaaye...lol and have like 1001 romance ke din aur raatein...then they can come back lol and be Prince and Princess ...heheh mahal se far away...but honestly i feel really confident, because Salim is so confident...lol and then he fought with Akbar. So these are all signs of rebelling ;) yoyo03 plus Salim telling Anar that he's willing to break any bond , leave anything for her...Oye Hoye..Sign pe Sign hai... haha yoyo13 

and as you said Ekta Mata ki imagination is very far fetched...kuch bhi ho sakta hai lol Embarrassed Jab Daniyal ko uske brother ki dulhan se mohabbat ho gayi...toh there pretty much isn't anything that Ekta rani ka pen can't write her way around lol 

Oh...since Anar is pissed at Salim..what if Captain Q helps Salim..kidnap Anar lol 

I would love to see that..Salim should kidnap Anar and take her somewhere extremely far away lol

and Akbar would be like..."NAHIII!!!!" then he'd send out search parties for SaNar, then SaNar would be forced to run together...yoyo31

i wish yr But SaNar bhag k jayge bhi kaha.???Ouch Sahansha s kaise bachege...pakade jayege.OuchOuch

neetha-Swetha-

myviewprem IF-Sizzlerz
myviewprem
myviewprem

Posted: 21 February 2015 at 8:24am | IP Logged
Another VM Salim aram - Phoolon ka taron ka 
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4311263

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

filmyprincessneetha-Swetha-

filmyprincess Goldie
filmyprincess
filmyprincess

Posted: 21 February 2015 at 4:57pm | IP Logged

ime I'm actually hopefulyoyo19..hahah I wish that too Embarrassed SaNar bhag jaaye...lol and have like 1001 romance ke din aur raatein...then they can come back lol and be Prince and Princess ...heheh mahal se far away...but honestly i feel really confident, because Salim is so confident...lol and then he fought with Akbar. So these are all signs of rebelling ;) yoyo03 plus Salim telling Anar that he's willing to break any bond , leave anything for her...Oye Hoye..Sign pe Sign hai... haha yoyo13 

i wish yr But SaNar bhag k jayge bhi kaha.???Ouch Sahansha s kaise bachege...pakade jayege.OuchOuch

Pakade jaayenge haan but tab tak toh bohut der ho chuki hogi lol :) LOLWink plus this is ekta rani ka show lol she'll invent some magical island or place jis ka naam khud jalal ne bhi nahi suna hoga Embarrassed

neetha-Swetha-

-DZ- IF-Achieverz
-DZ-
-DZ-

Posted: 22 February 2015 at 2:30am | IP Logged
Embedded image permalink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

Go to top