|SaNar#AT1|HumseShuruIshqKiDastaan. - Page 58

Posted: 9 years ago
What history tell? sorry i don know much.. did Salim marry MB?
Originally posted by -RohitMaxwell-

Yes she is his first wife
Read jehangirnama and akbarnama to know more

New Spoiler: #JodhaAkbar: Salim is totally broken and distressed on finding out Anarkali's truth. He walks alone in the forest and gets in trouble with some robbers. Jodha is anxious to find out what is in Salim's mind, whether he likes Mannbai or not. On the other hand Anarkali is also heartbroken. Ruks once again tries to poison Salim's mind and tells him that how Jalal announced his engagement without his consent.

Originally posted by SprinklesOfLove

Include me too! I love Salim-Anarkali <3 Their story is very interesting ;)

welcome to the grp ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Originally posted by -RohitMaxwell-

yes she is his first wife..she n salim will hav a son who ll be against salim..also jagat wil get married to salim(that lady i believe who  used to be maan in amer who ll giv birth to shah jahan,..also after certain age maan will commit suicide..this is wat i read in jahangirnama thru google..not sure

but they say that anar was never mentioned in jehangirnama..i wonder y but its also said that in his last breadth also he takes anar's name๐Ÿ˜•
Originally posted by -abhi-pundir-

New Spoiler: #JodhaAkbar: Salim is totally broken and distressed on finding out Anarkali's truth. He walks alone in the forest and gets in trouble with some robbers. Jodha is anxious to find out what is in Salim's mind, whether he likes Mannbai or not. On the other hand Anarkali is also heartbroken. Ruks once again tries to poison Salim's mind and tells him that how Jalal announced his engagement without his consent.

ehh this ruks has no job man..they better con on SaNar..once rajat is back they will hav more JA atleast till then show us wat we want๐Ÿ˜›
Originally posted by neetha

yes she is his first wife..she n salim will hav a son who ll be against salim..also jagat wil get married to salim(that lady i believe who  used to be maan in amer who ll giv birth to shah jahan,..also after certain age maan will commit suicide..this is wat i read in jahangirnama thru google..not sure

but they say that anar was never mentioned in jehangirnama..i wonder y but its also said that in his last breadth also he takes anar's name๐Ÿ˜•

Man Bai was his first wife and mother of elder son Khusrau who rebels against Jehangir

Jodha Bai aka Jagat Gosain(after she and Jehangir accept diksha in Jainism) is third wife and mother of third son Khurram aka Shah Jahan

Then there is Sahib Jamal his 4th wife and mother of Parvez his second son and Shariyar his fourth son

His 5th son Jahandar was from another wife

Khurram killed Khusrau and Shariyar and Jahandar

There is no proof on anarkali in history hence its assumed as fictional  

Edited by myviewprem - 9 years ago
Gosh!!! Need more screen space SaNar. The build up is nice. But they need reduce Ruqiya Maan Bhai & Haider's screen space. They are annoying.

I cant wait see how Hatred will bring Anarkali closer to Salim becoz if his intense love for Anarkali. He may hate her but can never avoid her.
Originally posted by myviewprem

Man Bai was his first wife and mother of elder son Khusrau who rebels against Jehangir

Jodha Bai aka Jagat Gosain(after she and Jehangir accept diksha in Jainism) is third wife and mother of third son Khurram aka Shah Jahan

Then there is Sahib Jamal his 4th wife and mother of Parvez his second son and Shariyar his fourth son

Thanks for sharing..๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by myviewprem

</div>
<div>

salim & his vry infamous raasleela..