Originally posted by: bipasha4

Rima wanna ask one thing
Are u there on Twitter ?

yes I am
bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: myviewprem

is there any indv AT for Salim(ravi) and for Anarkali(heena). I see that for Rajat and Paridhi but not for these two. Its because first time I am seeing both act and want to know about them. Can someone give me link

no we have to ask Mod for both
bipasha4 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
what's your id
LostGirl02 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I am literally speechless by the amount of hate Ravi Bhatia and Heena Parmar gets on this forum.😲
My eyes are bleeding from reading so many hateful words.😭
Anarkali and Salim's story is so hauntingly beautiful and tragic.How can someone hate on a character like Anarkali who met  with such a tragic end?Thank God for this thread.
Thank you all for posting all the lovely pictures and edits.πŸ˜ƒ
P.S Ravi and Heena are really talented.I think they are doing justice to their roles.πŸ‘πŸΌ

Ri21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i agree. just startd watching JA again to know the story of SaNar.
m missing SaNar,

-Rema- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: LoonyLuna

I am literally speechless by the amount of hate Ravi Bhatia and Heena Parmar gets on this forum.😲

Anarkali and Salim's story is so hauntingly beautiful and tragic.How can someone hate on a character like Anarkali who met  with such a tragic end?Thank God for this thread.
P.S Ravi and Heena are really talented.I think they are doing justice to their roles.πŸ‘πŸΌ

Ignore such low people🀒😑 and keep loving SaNar😊
bokul thumbnail

i agree
AllInGoodHumour thumbnail
I agree when you say that it is hard to believe that people can be so blinded by stars that they end up CURSING somebody... like hoping something bad happens to the fan or actor of a different group. Like something tragic. is then comminalism in the country surprising? God is definitely bigger than the aforementioned actors. Such little tolerance.
Talk about hero-WORSHIP!
Nevertheless, it's peaceful to know that .1% of the people are mature enough to, if not appreciate, then atleast not curse the new comers.

Coming to the show, SaNar have a lot of potential that the cvs need to exploit to the fullest. I can't wait to see the precap hug. It is like a star in the gloomy week in the forum.
May God keep everyone sane!
Sukrutha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

yeh thats very sad..it kills me to come to this forum...but I do come and visit this thread...I understand their anger...but they should  be targeting the cvs..not actors or salim and anarkali themselves...who are great historical figures...
bokul thumbnail

Originally posted by: AllInGoodHumour

I agree when you say that it is hard to believe that people can be so blinded by stars that they end up CURSING somebody... like hoping something bad happens to the fan or actor of a different group. Like something tragic. is then comminalism in the country surprising? God is definitely bigger than the aforementioned actors. Such little tolerance.
Talk about hero-WORSHIP!
Nevertheless, it's peaceful to know that .1% of the people are mature enough to, if not appreciate, then atleast not curse the new comers.

Coming to the show, SaNar have a lot of potential that the cvs need to exploit to the fullest. I can't wait to see the precap hug. It is like a star in the gloomy week in the forum.
May God keep everyone sane!

very few people will accept sanar in this forum