Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sukrutha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: -abhi-pundir-

Precap- salim fall in Anarkali arms ðŸ˜ˆ nd Akbar looks very angry on Salim...may be now Akbar blast on salim 

yeh...😭 papa se daant padegi...why cant this bela girl open her mouth and tell them that she loves that guy..>_> Salim and farhan became culprits  now😭 

bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
i am scared for salim now
pakka daat padegi
--Royal-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sukrutha

yeh that will definitely  happen...

But question is why salim agree for that? 😕😕
Ri21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

yeh that will definitely  happen...

ya salim ll marry maan bai.
--Royal-- thumbnail

yeh...😭 papa se daant padegi...why cant this bela girl open her mouth and tell them that she loves that guy..>_> Salim and farhan became culprits  now😭 

Ohhh plazzz  Akbarji jayda mat daatana...
Ri21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
m waiting for monday now. 
--Royal-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: rima4ever

i am scared for salim now
pakka daat padegi

ha i m feeling the same ...now Akbar scold on salim
SsaraDiyan4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ri21

ya salim ll marry maan bai.

Many Imagination Played for Discovering About #Anarkali nd #Noor But Due to Evidence That two Legendary Made as Unless to View
Though
It is Universal Truth that
At First All known The Love story between Muhal Emperor
1st one was
#Emperor Jahangir
2nd one
is Emperor Shazahan...
After discoving their Story ,many century gone and then Come that
Their Had Also a Internal Love story of Emperor Akbar Too...
But As always For knowing History you have to a Ingine type brain becaz it have to Disclose .
History of 400 years Ago for that reason Any single person cant discover 100% that
The Mother Of All Emperor During the Poligamy social system nd others Things...
Anarkali: Safiun-Nessa
NoorJahan: Mehroon-Neesa
Many Historian said that They both were Same
Or
Others Said both was Different..
But I got a Most important Evidance from #Sia (my friend who are reading Histology

This info noted on Oxford Histrology as Most Improved Info nd also noted in Wiki india too with Evidance becaz
Its directly Took from #Akbarnama

scholar, Muhammad Baqir, the author ofLahore Past and Presentopines that Anarkali was originally the name of the garden in which the tomb was situated, but with the passage of time, the tomb itself came to be named as that of Anarkali's. This garden is mentioned by Dara Shikoh, the grandson of Jahangir, in his workSakinat al-Auliya, as one of the places where the Saint Hazrat Mian Mir used to sit. Dara also mentions the existence of a tomb in the garden but he does not give it any name that the so-called tomb of Anarkali actually belongs to the lady named or entitled Sahib-i Jamal, another wife of Salim and the mother of the Prince's second son Sultan Parvez, and a daughter of the middle class normal Nobler Zain Khan Koka. This conclusion is also partially faulty. The mother of Sultan Parviz was or wasnt (havent disclose) daughter of Zain Khan Koka but the daughter of Khawaja Hasan, the paternal uncle of Zain Khan. Of course, subsequently, the daughter of Zain Khan was also married to Salim, on 18 June 1596.It is recorded in Akbar Nama that Jahangir "became violently enamoured of the daughter of Zain Khan Koka. H.M. (Akbar) was displeased at the impropriety, but he saw that his heart was immoderately affected, he, of necessity, gave his consent." The translator of Akbar Nama, H. Beveridge, opines that Akbar objected to the marriage, because the Prince was already married "to Zain Khan's niece. Akbar objected to marriages between near relations Salim's two wives Mann nd jaggat.But we do not know the date of death of the either of these two wives of Jahangir.
Infact Before this two marrige,Salim and that Lady had a close relationship,It was mentioned in #AkbarNama.
After that Anywhere haven't discussion about this That mean Anarkali was killed by Some one.
Infact their have Strong Deviance that Akbar was buried her Alive During the period of Salim absence,He (Salim) was gone for attending a War.
There exists a tomb of Anarkali in Lahore. It was in Lahore that Prince Salim set eyes upon Anarkali ("Pomegranate Blossom") Akbar, legend has it, was furious and had the lady entombed outside the fort. Whether this story is fact or fiction, a modest tomb stands in Lahore believed to have been built by the lovesick prince (in 1615). The gravestone in the Tomb for Anarkali bears the tragic inscription,
Could I behold the face of my beloved once more,I would thank God until the day of resurrection.
And Their had huge believed that Anarkali back as Noorjahan
According to the Description of Beauty of this two lady (between Nadia and Merunnessa) much similar looking, Both was 80% similar Overwhelmed by Beauty.
That was the reason behind "why Salim was mad for Norjahan"

Their was somthing Must behind Noor/Anar which only know The Almighty God.May be some Miracle happened by God who knows

That was Gotten from Akbarnama...
Sukrutha thumbnail

Originally posted by: -abhi-pundir-

But question is why salim agree for that? 😕😕

Even I wonder...
Sukrutha thumbnail

Originally posted by: SsaraDiyan4evr

Many Imagination Played for Discovering About #Anarkali nd #Noor But Due to Evidence That two Legendary Made as Unless to View
Though
It is Universal Truth that
At First All known The Love story between Muhal Emperor
1st one was
#Emperor Jahangir
2nd one
is Emperor Shazahan...
After discoving their Story ,many century gone and then Come that
Their Had Also a Internal Love story of Emperor Akbar Too...
But As always For knowing History you have to a Ingine type brain becaz it have to Disclose .
History of 400 years Ago for that reason Any single person cant discover 100% that
The Mother Of All Emperor During the Poligamy social system nd others Things...
Anarkali: Safiun-Nessa
NoorJahan: Mehroon-Neesa
Many Historian said that They both were Same
Or
Others Said both was Different..
But I got a Most important Evidance from #Sia (my friend who are reading Histology

This info noted on Oxford Histrology as Most Improved Info nd also noted in Wiki india too with Evidance becaz
Its directly Took from #Akbarnama

scholar, Muhammad Baqir, the author ofLahore Past and Presentopines that Anarkali was originally the name of the garden in which the tomb was situated, but with the passage of time, the tomb itself came to be named as that of Anarkali's. This garden is mentioned by Dara Shikoh, the grandson of Jahangir, in his workSakinat al-Auliya, as one of the places where the Saint Hazrat Mian Mir used to sit. Dara also mentions the existence of a tomb in the garden but he does not give it any name that the so-called tomb of Anarkali actually belongs to the lady named or entitled Sahib-i Jamal, another wife of Salim and the mother of the Prince's second son Sultan Parvez, and a daughter of the middle class normal Nobler Zain Khan Koka. This conclusion is also partially faulty. The mother of Sultan Parviz was or wasnt (havent disclose) daughter of Zain Khan Koka but the daughter of Khawaja Hasan, the paternal uncle of Zain Khan. Of course, subsequently, the daughter of Zain Khan was also married to Salim, on 18 June 1596.It is recorded in Akbar Nama that Jahangir "became violently enamoured of the daughter of Zain Khan Koka. H.M. (Akbar) was displeased at the impropriety, but he saw that his heart was immoderately affected, he, of necessity, gave his consent." The translator of Akbar Nama, H. Beveridge, opines that Akbar objected to the marriage, because the Prince was already married "to Zain Khan's niece. Akbar objected to marriages between near relations Salim's two wives Mann nd jaggat.But we do not know the date of death of the either of these two wives of Jahangir.
Infact Before this two marrige,Salim and that Lady had a close relationship,It was mentioned in #AkbarNama.
After that Anywhere haven't discussion about this That mean Anarkali was killed by Some one.
Infact their have Strong Deviance that Akbar was buried her Alive During the period of Salim absence,He (Salim) was gone for attending a War.
There exists a tomb of Anarkali in Lahore. It was in Lahore that Prince Salim set eyes upon Anarkali ("Pomegranate Blossom") Akbar, legend has it, was furious and had the lady entombed outside the fort. Whether this story is fact or fiction, a modest tomb stands in Lahore believed to have been built by the lovesick prince (in 1615). The gravestone in the Tomb for Anarkali bears the tragic inscription,
Could I behold the face of my beloved once more,I would thank God until the day of resurrection.
And Their had huge believed that Anarkali back as Noorjahan
According to the Description of Beauty of this two lady (between Nadia and Merunnessa) much similar looking, Both was 80% similar Overwhelmed by Beauty.
That was the reason behind "why Salim was mad for Norjahan"

Their was somthing Must behind Noor/Anar which only know The Almighty God.May be some Miracle happened by God who knows

That was Gotten from Akbarnama...

thanks for the info..😊..so...that means ekta can show anarkali as noor...hope cvs do that...