India-Forums

Humsafars
Humsafars

Jaise Banjare Ko Ghar (Page 2)

war_is_peace IF-Sizzlerz
war_is_peace
war_is_peace

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
i m loving HC more n more each day...i didnt even imagine it was possible to love him more than i already do...Clap brilliant act! muah!
thank u for posting MM...i agree with u...all of it is a lost game for sahir...even if he wudnt have played his game it was going to be his loss coz somewhere deep down its the jealousy making him play...and he wanted zaki to know that arzoo is his...bet toh bahaana tha!

and now that he has played the game, the loss is still all there...and more heart-shattering...he will lose the mental peace he felt when with arzoo...his guilt wont let him live in peace and wen arzoo realises then her heartbreak wont let him live...

but but but, all said n done, what sahir did abt the allergy is unforgivable...maybe he didnt know how the allergy affects her...but still its a big deal.

and abt zaki...MM i dont think he can join the dots...coz as far as i have understood i dont think anybody knows about zeenat's betrayal except for sahir n alvira...so for zaki sahir is in love with zeenat and sahir is loyal...so u cant expect him to join the dots...only wen he knows abt zeenat can he realise that sahir actually loves arzoo n that will happen much later in the story...

i pity alvira...somewhere down the line its her mistake but still...choosing between the lives of two sons...tchh tchh tchh...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MarathiMulgi

MarathiMulgi Senior Member
MarathiMulgi
MarathiMulgi

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 6:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by war_is_peace

i m loving HC more n more each day...i didnt even imagine it was possible to love him more than i already do...Clap brilliant act! muah!

Hi HiyaHug  am so glad to see you here. I agree with you. I was unaware of HC's existence till now and but now I am so impressed by his acting. Kudos to him to carry this serial pretty much by himself. 

I will so mighty glad if CVs torpedo my speculation about Sahir's reply today and he comes clean before Arzoo. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

war_is_peace

MissIamTheBoss IF-Rockerz
MissIamTheBoss
MissIamTheBoss

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 7:19am | IP Logged
superb post...m jst waiting for tonight's epi to knw Sahir's answer to her.

Go to top