India-Forums

Humsafars
Humsafars

Jaise Banjare Ko Ghar

MarathiMulgi Senior Member
MarathiMulgi
MarathiMulgi

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 6:00pm | IP Logged
Alvira ke dono bete aaj gamshuda hai. Wajah hai Arzoo.In this game of chess, begum thought only of badshah but what about this chess piece. He is threatning to blow away the entire game. Did she not notice its presence on the chessboard? Will she have to change the game strategy prematurely to avoid checkmate turning it into stalemate? It is interesting that she only thought of KA and Anam as her opponents here when it is actually Zaki who is going to put up a worthy fight.

Koi mujhko yun mila hai, jaise banjare ko ghar

IMO this is what Sahir is feeling in his heart, that loving Arzoo is like coming home, finding the destination for his wondering heart. Since the love confession, it is getting increasingly difficult for Sahir to face Arzoo when she is all puppy face lovey dovey to him. I felt the tears threatened to overpower him when Arzoo showed him that knot. To Sahir, it must have  felt as if his heart has been placed into a knot. He is more trapped by Arzoo's love now than he was ever trapped by Zeenat whether conscious or comatose. 

Zaki you are drowning in your own emotional bhavar here. You did not wait for a single minute to introspect as to why would Bhai behave like this with Arzoo now when all his life he has not deceived any woman. You are not connecting dots between Rehman deal, Samaira and Arzoo. Your state of mind is seesaw between knowing Arzoo will never be yours (remember you confessed that to Sahir yesterday) to wishing this miracle from Santa to get Arzoo back in your zindagi. While you are so busy in this, Samaira is gonna forge that paterninty test report me thinks.

I like the fact that in the precap, Arzoo likes to clear the facts by direct confrontation. She wants to hear it from Sahir that what she heard from Zaki is not true. That Sahir really loves her and is not playing any games with her.

Sahir is at the point of no return with Arzoo and IMO at no point will he admit that what Zaki is saying is really true. I think he is going to throw the same logic on her face that she came up  with during pregnancy drama. Read my eyes just the way you wanted me to read yours. What do  you see there? Love? Deception? Is your trust on me so shallow that you come back to question my love? phir kya Arzoo madam? Bolati Baand? Sahir went crazy trying to decipher your behavior during the preggy drama.  Is it your turn now? He loves me he loves me (k)not...

I feel maybe it is now up to Alvira to accelerate things here and what she may do to counter Zaki, we will have to wait and watch.

I am absolutely loving the intensity each episode brings nowadays. Truly a treat to watch HC  practically living as Sahir and SP complementing HC's  Sahir with naive, full of life and newly in love Arzoo.

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

robinsameemad_maddycute20Sanjana-JHarshad4ever505arshi95sheena_786pp29JosupraashikamVJDIPArosal_awesomeeternalashabluejalpariJo_Pinchytweetie19nuttycleoBujee09blacklambodakshaavigrumpydwarfnehaarshi09soapsudsMissIamTheBosssilky_harshadsavvy05-Shwets-

bluejalpari Goldie
bluejalpari
bluejalpari

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 6:18pm | IP Logged

Lovely Post Marathi Mulgi, and you write very well, kudos.

That's a big question I had about Alvira, why she never saw Zaki and Arzoo's budding friendship as a threat to her ambitions of having Saaz together. Nevertheless, I am glad they brought her today , last few episodes its like both Saaz family have been dismissed so that Sahir, Arzoo and Zaki can change the chessboard by themselves.
Also looks like these three are taking turns at shocking the viewers. First Arzoo shocked us by not disclosing the truth about the pregnancy to Sahir in the right time. Even though he asked her.
Then Sahir shocked us big time with his manipulations, including putting Arzoo's life in danger , and going majnu on her with his swimming pool threat...all for keeping Arzoo away from Zaki.

The cold demeanour in which he tells Rehman that the "Rukawat" between Zaki and Samaira has been removed by him...all the while smiling at the dreamy..so much in love Arzoo...shook me a lot .
But man..the way the man feels guilt is also worth watching...he dreads her love now, he knows that he is not deserving at all. Where was he going with all this ..I wonder. Did he think that after Zaki and Samaira marry, he will simply break Arzoo's heart in an instant and be out of it? He will never be able to do so...he can already see..Arzoo loves so passionately, and with her whole heart.
His act of putting the bracelet on her in front of Zaki...it was simply matter of marking his property. Very sharkish, and male .

And now, Zaki is shocking us by demanding to marry no one else but Arzoo with his mother. He knows Arzoo loves Sahir...and its was so very gentlemanly of him to not accuse her of bring a gold digger. So why is he telling his mother that he wants Arzoo from life.

I also liked that Arzoo goes and confronts him directly..atta girl. And he knew it was coming. He will smoothly cover it up.From what I can see, to keep Arzoo's belief in him, Sahir will get engaged to her. Arzoo will know the truth only at the peak of her love...Confused.Wonder how her family will react...I would expect Nausheen to not be happy at all because she is aware of the difference of status between the families.

What is interesting and what separates Sahir from a cunning villain..is that he is feeling remorse and guilt every step of the way...and it will be interesting to watch how he stops his lady love from truth, and hurt...and how does he heal her. I don't want it to be easy...I want Arzoo to make it extremely hard for him ..because not matter how much remorse he feels, what he did with her, and what he is doing with her is wrong. All he could have done is told Zaki that he is also in love with Arzoo. ..probably Zeenat is keeping him from doing that. ..lets see...

Edited by bluejalpari - 25 December 2014 at 6:20pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

MarathiMulgiJosupraashikamrosal_awesomedakshaavisho-shweetShas3

savvy05 IF-Rockerz
savvy05
savvy05

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 6:33pm | IP Logged
He loves me he loves me (k)not...!! Touche!!Big smile

Very nice birds eye view of all the key characters after today's episodeThumbs Up. From floating in the clouds buoyed by Sahir's attention to crash landing after hearing to what Zaki had to say, hoping, refuting yet a nagging doubt... Shivya did good today.  There were times in the past when she fell short, particularly when Harshad and she were in the same frame but today one could not help but feel sorry for Arzoo (particularly the earnestness with which she explained about the knot) ...she is going to make a hard stop at heartbreak station very soon.

Edited by savvy05 - 25 December 2014 at 6:33pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

MarathiMulgirosal_awesomedakshaavisho-shweetsoapsuds

blacklambo IF-Dazzler
blacklambo
blacklambo

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 7:18pm | IP Logged
Hi MM ... well said.  Both Arzoo and Alvira were given information they were unaware of today.  Arzoo, per the precap, is taking immediate action even though she might not get a straight answer.  Alvira, on the other hand, brought Arzoo for Sahir and gave Zaki to Sahir as Eidi, but the pieces and their moves have changed.  What role will she assume now?

Having binge watched the Arzoo-Sahir scenes from the show, am hoping to see tracks based on writing on Sahir's coffee cups.  Initially, it used to read "Attitude is everything".  Now, it reads, "Teamwork is more about We and less me".  Will these two get together then?  Eventually, yes but hoping that happens sooner than latter.

Little does Zaki know about the transformation taking place in Sahir coz of Arzoo.  Never mind that he himself has gone through a 180 degree change coz of her.  Zaki probably is holding on to the fact that he will be available to pick the pieces once Sahir is done with his plans. In his mind (& I'm guessing) the more he holds on to the belief that he will marry Arzoo, the harder he will push to prove Samaira's trap.

Totally agree with the last lines of ur post abt HC, SP & the intensity of the episodes.  So, in wait for the hunter to be hunted, which will most probably come about with the Taming of the Shark Wink

Edited by blacklambo - 25 December 2014 at 7:21pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MarathiMulgirosal_awesomedakshaavi

grumpydwarf IF-Dazzler
grumpydwarf
grumpydwarf

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
For those claiming that Saahir is justified in using the same logic as Arzoo I kind of disagree here. Arzoo could use that logic look into my eyes because her eyes did not carry any guilt. Her concious was clear. As she had put her own reputation at stake but she had not harmed anyone in the process. She in her heart knew she was pakh (pure). The same cannot be said for Saahir in this scenario. He has done lots of harming to others in fact he was not too far away from trying to kill Arzoo, he has deceived her, and he is emotionally blackmailing Zaki into marrying Samaira. So he can use those same words but they would not hold the same value of him and his eyes currently have guilt written all over them.

Even if Zaki connected the dots than what Saahir is doing is still wrong and inexcusable and some of them methods he used in his game are outright heinous!

Other than that great post!!

Edited by redviolet - 25 December 2014 at 9:04pm

MarathiMulgirosal_awesomedakshaavi

MarathiMulgi Senior Member
MarathiMulgi
MarathiMulgi

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 8:04pm | IP Logged
@Red,
Sahir trying the same logic of eye reading on Arzoo is not justified at all. Agreed. However that does not stop him from doing so. He does not have very many options left to justify or counter her question. Either accept the charges point blank (which he will not do) or try to deflect it back at her. The businessman in him will try to crush the poet. 

rosal_awesomegrumpydwarfsoapsuds

dakshaavi IF-Dazzler
dakshaavi
dakshaavi

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
Alvira forgot her weak point in her game to get  SAAZ together and that is Zaki. Didn't she see the growing closeness between Zaki and arzoo ? Didn't she knew very well about her son's flirting nature ? Or she must have thought Zaki will not go after a simple girl arzoo unlike all his modern girlfriend ? Or did she feel a girl like arzoo will never entertain Zaki ? 
What ever her plans were they took 360 degree turn now . It's only she at the moment make Zaki realise the equation between SAAZ & keep him away . Sahir for sure will not admit to Zaki that his feelings are genuine for arzoo. Alvira will use play Cupid here and that's why she popped . Zaki could have connect dots to know why sahir is doing this with arzoo , may be in later stages or when alvira spill the truth of zeenat's deeds he will sure think . 
I feel either both choudhry will get married ie Zaki- sam & SAAZ and then when they will join hands to kick Rahman & Sam. Sam saw the confidence in Zaki so she will manipulate the report now. 
As per Gorky arzoo family is back so I feel family will know about SAAZ. 
Harshad is brilliant as sahir and Shivya compliment him. 
Nice post Marathi mulgi.

Edited by dakshaavi - 25 December 2014 at 9:34pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MarathiMulgirosal_awesome

war_is_peace IF-Sizzlerz
war_is_peace
war_is_peace

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
@ MM 
@ meenu
@ red   
Hug