Memorable quotes from KYPH characters

koolgirl88 thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Hi guys, I know I stopped doing the quotes of the day a while back due to my work, but today I decided to relive my quotes, but in a different way. I want to collect all the memorable quotes stated by KYPH characters till today! It can be positive or negative! Just no fighting please! ðŸ˜³

I only know like four quotes myself, so I'm going to add some of the old comments I made about A-K during my quote analysis'. I was looking through them and it made me feel nostalgic.. I hope you like them!

Quotes of my comments:

2/16/06- "I love the way in which Kripa's face lit up as Angad's deep voice joined hers on stage.. almost as if two halves became one whole.. as if the incomplete song became complete.."

2/16/06- "Nowadays it seems like once Angad and Kripa see each other, they are lost.. gone.. vanished into their own world.. and all with a simple glance.."

2/21/06- "What is A-K's problem? They just want to stare at each other in silence, and then jump at the slightest sound or hint of something coming in between them! Even if it's a mere ant! Stupid lovers!" (😆 😆)

2/21/06- "Why is every problem between A-K always a one-sided thing? They're supposed to LOVE each other, ACT like it! There is much more to love than romancing and expecting the best from each other! There's also TALKING THINGS OUT!!" (😆 😆)

2/9/06- Now that A-K are together again, they have found the light in the dark tunnel, which they were groping in for a long time...."

2/22/06- "The beauty and harmony in Angad and Kripa's relationship really shines through, and their maturity can also be seen in the way they compromise situations for each other.. I think we all can say that Angad and Kripa have truly matured in their love for each other.. "

I love my last comment. What surprised me the most was how all of my comments fit perfectly with the entire soap in general, and not just that one episode...

Now on to the memorable quotes from characters of KYPH:

"There is no correct time for the truth. The correct time is whenever you say it."
~Kannan

"They fight 24/7 but still can't live without each other."
~Dadi (During the old days, it's not exact though.)

"Whenever you feel angry, just think of life without each other. You'll find your answer. "
~Karthik

Now add in the memorable quotes that you remember! It must be from a KYPH character, or it can be your old comments! But remember, no fighting between Angad and Kripa. This is about BOTH of them! ðŸ˜ƒ

Love,
Sunita 😳
Edited by koolgirl88 - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Kash- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hey nice dialogues...one of the dialogues i loved was when Angad says to his dad after he realizes that prithvi and kripa didn't have an affair and that kripa was innocent..."Ha dad aaj mera bacha mar gaya" or "Ha dad aaj maine apna bacha kho diya"...the way he said that dialogue was superb with so good expression on his face and another one was when he says to kripa "That u don't deserve me becuz u own me"
and i loved ur dadi and kartik's dialogues...they were very cute 😳
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

The one Angad said today...."Ek baat main kal kehna bhool gaya tha...I love you"😳

kali_aankein thumbnail
i remember when KYPH just started.. and angad was like confessing his love to Kripa.. it was so cute.. does any one remember? something like main nahin jaanta ke aisa kyun hota hai.. something about how he thinks of her all the time.. it was so cutee
sheila_rani2004 thumbnail
oh my favorite one of the many is when angad and kripa after they got married there was a lot of the fighting yet cute scenes
i loved all those scenes and the dialogues were very funny and cute umm one of them was when angad says the yesterday i was joking but today i am serious u are getting fat and she says moti ho gay tum and throws all her clothes at him and then he says wat are u doing oh honeymoon but i thought on honeymoon u dont need that many clothes i just loved that scene and all the scenes during that time
maurader4evr thumbnail
"ANGAD-KRIPA KI JODI JOSH-KRIPA KI JODI YA KISI BHI JODI SE ZYAADA ACHI HAI" Quoted by Josh
maurader4evr thumbnail
"Kya woh tumhe aise chuta hai"Quoted by Angad when they were stranded in banglore.Edited by maurader4evr - 17 years ago
koolgirl88 thumbnail
Oh wow you guys came up with such great quotes! Esp the one where A-K were fighting after marriage! Aww man, I'm really really really really going to miss them! Come baaaaaaack A-K!!!!! 😭 😭

Okay ignore me, continue with the quotes! Loving them so far!

~Sunita~
sheila_rani2004 thumbnail
umm i already said my absolute fav when they were fighting after marriage but one of my other favorites is when angad thinks kripa is coming back to him(from nishant) and he says oh god i cant believe this it was just cute
Angad_Diwani thumbnail
hmmm... for me it has to be the one angad said to prithvi when he was breaking up Kripa & Prithvi's marrigae and it went like:

Dont u understand, kripa aur prithvi key beech angad toh aah sakta hai magar kripa aur angad key beech prithvi kabhie nahin aa sakta! 😳