Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Dystopia - Manik OS (Page 4)

basket_101 IF-Rockerz
basket_101
basket_101

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheShipWeirdo

Woah, this was some good stuff! I totally love fics on Manik. His inner struggle and the study of what goes on his in mind is so interesting to read, and it helps that Manik himself is an interesting character. You did total justice to this, I must say. Marvelously described and it seems that you've understood his characterization incredibly well.

Manik's character at this point is so intriguing with all the angst and it just slays me. This one-shot also just slayed me. Wonderful, wonderful work. I feel like I just can't praise you enough so I'll stop here. Do write more while I go re-read this fantastic piece.

Hey! 
Omg...  I'm honestly sooo happy to read such a compliment on this Embarrassed
Thank you sooo much!  I'm glad I was able to have such an impact
I was a little unsure in my ability to stay true to his characterization because of that complexity, but I'm glad it was apt.  I tried very hard to not make it too OTT LOL

Wow seriously though.
Thank you so so so much <3
It's a huge compliment for me! Hug
Will definitely keep writing Big smile

TheShipWeirdo IF-Rockerz
TheShipWeirdo
TheShipWeirdo

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by basket_101

Originally posted by TheShipWeirdo

Woah, this was some good stuff! I totally love fics on Manik. His inner struggle and the study of what goes on his in mind is so interesting to read, and it helps that Manik himself is an interesting character. You did total justice to this, I must say. Marvelously described and it seems that you've understood his characterization incredibly well.

Manik's character at this point is so intriguing with all the angst and it just slays me. This one-shot also just slayed me. Wonderful, wonderful work. I feel like I just can't praise you enough so I'll stop here. Do write more while I go re-read this fantastic piece.

Hey! 
Omg...  I'm honestly sooo happy to read such a compliment on this Embarrassed
Thank you sooo much!  I'm glad I was able to have such an impact
I was a little unsure in my ability to stay true to his characterization because of that complexity, but I'm glad it was apt.  I tried very hard to not make it too OTT LOL

Wow seriously though.
Thank you so so so much <3
It's a huge compliment for me! Hug
Will definitely keep writing Big smile

Trust me, you deserve every single bit of it. This is a masterpiece, one of my most favorites for sure. I'll be keeping an eye out for all your work now, that's for sure.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

basket_101

amisuv IF-Dazzler
amisuv
amisuv

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Loved your insight in the mind of Manik, a very intriguing and complex character indeed...

An interesting read for the KY2-less weekend Smile

basket_101

-mehr- Goldie
-mehr-
-mehr-

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Interesting OS and reminds me something I read some time back, "Is a man who chooses the bad perhaps in some way better than a man who has the good imposed upon him"...do we want him to be good  or make choices of goodness...

basket_101

Stella_8D Senior Member
Stella_8D
Stella_8D

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Hey,
I actually read this on wattpad first because I haven't been active here lately. I loooved it so much that I wanted to comment but there's something wrong and my comments don't get sent so I had to login here and comment. It's complicated :P I did vote on it though.

Anyway, I told I would read your one shots a looong time back and now I feel so horrible because I forgot about them. I'm so... ugh. I'm such a terrible person. 
I also had no idea that you watch KY2 :D there's finally someone I can talk to about the show!!

Okay, I always get distracted. I just wanted you to know that I love this OS so so so so so much. You're an amazing writer and I never thought Manik's character could be expressed so beautifully. It's like you actually understand each and every aspect of his character.

Manik's feelings were expressed so accurately. I just... I don't even know what to say. This truly is so wonderful. It may seem like I'm overreacting but reading this made my heart ache.

It's so so so beautiful.

Please keep on writing more and more. I would love to read everything you write.

Love,
Stella

basket_101

Arshirox97 Goldie
Arshirox97
Arshirox97

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Beautifully written!!!! Loved the way you expresses Manik's pov!

basket_101

Muggle_Diaries Goldie
Muggle_Diaries
Muggle_Diaries

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
Simply brilliant.  Clap
I loved it. You have a way with words. Manik's inner turmoil was put in such simple and effective manner. His arrogance and devil-may-care attitude hiding his inner soul-less existence, his pain, his loneliness, his empty shell of a life tearing him from within. That's how he is. I simply loved the way you have out them into words. 

Please PM me whenever you write, in case this is not a bother. 

Love
MD

basket_101

-bharti- IF-Rockerz
-bharti-
-bharti-

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
Truly brilliant piece on manik... clearly brings out his pov.  Hope to see an extension on nandini,s pov soon.Wink

basket_101

Go to top