Dystopia - Manik OS - Page 4

Posted: 9 years ago
Simply brilliant.  👏
I loved it. You have a way with words. Manik's inner turmoil was put in such simple and effective manner. His arrogance and devil-may-care attitude hiding his inner soul-less existence, his pain, his loneliness, his empty shell of a life tearing him from within. That's how he is. I simply loved the way you have out them into words. 

Please PM me whenever you write, in case this is not a bother. 

Love
MD
Truly brilliant piece on manik... clearly brings out his pov.  Hope to see an extension on nandini,s pov soon.😉
beautifully penned..
amazingly expressed...
Originally posted by amisuv

Loved your insight in the mind of Manik, a very intriguing and complex character indeed...

An interesting read for the KY2-less weekend 😊

Hey!
Thank you!!  
I'm so glad you enjoyed it! 😃
Originally posted by -mehr-

Interesting OS and reminds me something I read some time back, "Is a man who chooses the bad perhaps in some way better than a man who has the good imposed upon him"...do we want him to be good  or make choices of goodness...

Thanks so much! 😳
That is true!  There are so many layers to Manik, which I personally love because it adds a whole new dimension to his character.
Originally posted by Stella_8D

Hey,
I actually read this on wattpad first because I haven't been active here lately. I loooved it so much that I wanted to comment but there's something wrong and my comments don't get sent so I had to login here and comment. It's complicated :P I did vote on it though.

Anyway, I told I would read your one shots a looong time back and now I feel so horrible because I forgot about them. I'm so... ugh. I'm such a terrible person. 
I also had no idea that you watch KY2 :D there's finally someone I can talk to about the show!!

Okay, I always get distracted. I just wanted you to know that I love this OS so so so so so much. You're an amazing writer and I never thought Manik's character could be expressed so beautifully. It's like you actually understand each and every aspect of his character.

Manik's feelings were expressed so accurately. I just... I don't even know what to say. This truly is so wonderful. It may seem like I'm overreacting but reading this made my heart ache.

It's so so so beautiful.

Please keep on writing more and more. I would love to read everything you write.

Love,
Stella

Hey Stella!
Oh my gosh.  Thank you sooo muchhh <3 😳
And it's okay!  You're not a terrible person; I understand (:  

I didn't know you watch KY2.  We have to definitely chat about it.. I looove this show 😃

😆 You're so adorable
Thank you so so sooo much for such a compliment <3
You honestly made me smile so hard; literally grinning at the screen 😆

I'm soo glad I was able to stay true to his character.

Will definitely keep writing.
Thank you once again Stella 🤗
Originally posted by Arshirox97

Beautifully written!!!! Loved the way you expresses Manik's pov!

Thank you soo much!!
Glad you liked it! 😃
Originally posted by Muggle_Diaries

Simply brilliant.  👏
I loved it. You have a way with words. Manik's inner turmoil was put in such simple and effective manner. His arrogance and devil-may-care attitude hiding his inner soul-less existence, his pain, his loneliness, his empty shell of a life tearing him from within. That's how he is. I simply loved the way you have out them into words. 

Please PM me whenever you write, in case this is not a bother. 

Love
MD

Hey MD!
Thank you for such a compliment 😳
I was worried I'd be straying away from his character, but glad it turned out alright (:
Thanks a lot <3
I have sent you a friend request
Do accept, and I will definitely send you a PM whenever I write 😃
Originally posted by -bharti-

Truly brilliant piece on manik... clearly brings out his pov.  Hope to see an extension on nandini,s pov soon.😉

Heyy!
Thank you so much 😃
About that.. 😆  I shall try!
I'm writing another piece on Manan, mainly from Nandini's side.  But it's a little fluffy 
But I will definitely write an extension from her pov if I can think of something 😳
Originally posted by Endurance

beautifully penned..
amazingly expressed...

Thank you soo much 😳
Glad you liked it!!