Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

|| Kaisi Yeh Yaariyan 25th December 2014 Written Update ||

Liana. IF-Achieverz
Liana.
Liana.

Waaris, Piyaa Albela, Krishnadasi Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 3:46pm | IP Logged

Kaisi Yeh Yaariyan 25th December 2014 Written Update by -Naz.Karam-

The Episode starts with Dhruv and Manik. Manik tells him that he is doing all this for Cabir only. Dhruv says I know you can do everything for us. I know this. Manik asks him why you get too emotional? What happened to you? Dhruv asks him could you even forgive someone who hurt you very bad for us? Manik asks who has hurt me a lot? Dhruv didn't give answer. Manik says Dhruv since when do you talk indirectly? Tell me directly. What do you mean? Whom do you want me to forgive? Dhruv says Harshad. Manik gets shocked and asks Harshad? What? Dhruv says I know he did hurt us a lot but.. Manik says of course he did. Dhruv says but I want this for Aliya. Manik asks him for Aliya? Since when do you care for Aliya? What did Aliya tell you? Have you forgotten it that Aliya helped us. Have you forgot that? But then Manik says fine and agrees with forgiving Harshad. Dhruv gets happy. Manik leaves.

In the next Scene. Soha and Nandini do talk and then Manik comes. Soha says oh.. the hottie is here... Nandini asks Manik? (she didn't see him..) And then Manik looks at her Nandini sees him and gets shy. Soha says hi to Manik. Manik comes there. Nandini looks somewhere else. Soha says looks like destiny wants us to keep us meeting. Right? Manik looks at Nandini. Manik says this is a small campus.. He goes to some books. Soha has a wide grin on her face. She goes and touches his shoulder when he was just turned around.  He says Nan but then he sees it wasn't Nandini. Soha smiles. Manik looks at Nandini. Soha says nothing.. I was just checking if these bright shoulders are real or not. Coz I think it isn't real. Soha and Manik start flirting. Manik enjoys it when Nandini watches them and gets irritated. Soha comes to Nandini and says thanks to her. Manik smiles. Soha asks her how she knew he would come here? She asks her to give them time to be alone. Please.. Soha goes to Manik again. And she touches his chest. Nandini goes in to a room. Then she screams. Manik runs there. Nandini is standing up on conductor. Soha asks her what happened? Nandini says I was about to slip. But then Soha gets a call. She goes out. Manik says super.. very nice. So, you knew that you would slip before you will slip? Wow, that's great. But how you did know? Nandini says last time I slip.. and so.. I thought. Manik is about to leave but then she holds his shoulder and jumps and screams. Both look at each other. Nandini touches his cheeks.

Soha is talking to her dad. Soha tells him to wait. And then after her call she comes to Manik and Nandini. She comes to Manik and was about to touch his cheeks but then he holds her hand and looks and Nandini. He says your hands are soo soft. He looks again and Nandini and says we need to spend some time together, right? Soha gets happy and says yes, tonight in the party. What say? Manik says party? Oh great. And then he touches her arms and says if we leave from here now then we could spend more time together. What say? Soha says yeah. Manik says shall we? Both were about to go but then Nandini says Soha. Soha comes to her. Nandini says  thought that manager thing. I will take it. Soha asks her are you sure? Nandini says yes.. Soha says good see you soon bye.

In the next scene. Abhimanyu stops Mukti. He wears helmet. Mukti takes his collar and asks him what he wants? Abhimanyu takes his helmet off of him. He says I am here to do my job. Mukti asks what job? He says that he is here to tell the truth. He says that he wants to give something sweets to her. He makes her hold his helmet and takes her cap and takes a chocolate out of it. Mukti says come to point. What you want? He says I just want to see you happy. She grabs his collar and takes him to the class room. He pushes him to the wall and comes closer to him. He says wow wow Mukti what are you doing? She takes his hand and puts it on her waist and says kiss me. This is what you want right? And cut the chase off! She comes more closer to him. He looks at her and smiles and then pushes her gently off of him. He says you know everything right? You everything what anyone wants right? But you know what Mukti? What you need is help and whatever you are doing I won't leave without helping you. And then he goes leaving Mukti all confused.

Aliya is in a room. Dhruv comes. She asks him what happened? Did he agree? Dhruv says yes. He agreed to help us. She gets happy and hugs him. Aliya says that is amazing. You are amazing. Dhruv says that Manik told him that she needs to talk to Cabir and Mukti too. Once they agree, they will take the case back. Dhruv says let me handle this and not you. Aliya asks why? Dhruv says because I need to know what they are thinking.

In the next scene. Nandini sees Manik standing there. He turns around and sees her. Nandini says em.. I .. Manik asks I what? Nandini says meet me tomorrow morning because of the manager thing. Manik says first tell me why you changed your decision so suddenly? You have changed your mind? Why? Nandini says what why? Principal sir asked me, so I agreed. There was just misunderstanding. Manik says it could be. She is quiet fun na? Soha... Nandini gets irritated. Manik asks what you think? Nandini says I think you concentrate on your music and nothing else. Manik says ok cool.. he was about to go. Nandini looks behind her while walking and then she bumps into something and falls on Manik. Both fall down and Nandini is on top of Manik. Both look at each other and then she gets up of him. He is trying to stand up but he couldn't. Nandini offers her hand and helps him to stand up. Both look at each other and leave other ways.

At night. Mukti and Cabir are at Manik's house. They ask him why he asked them to come. Manik says that Dhruv wanted to tell something. Mukti asks what? About what? And then Dhruv enters and says Harshad. Cabir asks did he escape or what? Dhruv says no. He is still there. Cabir asks so what? Why are you talking about him? Story is over. Dhruv says I know it's over for us. But we forgot that it's not over for... Mukti interrupts him by saying oh god Dhruv, I guess I know whom you are talking about. Aliya right? Cabir asls what about Aliya? Dhruv says I promised her that I will talk to you guys to forgive Harshad. Aliya thinks that Harshad changed. Mukti says bullshit! What happened to Aliya? Dhruv, Harshad couldn't be changed. He is just manipulating Aliya just because he wants to get out of jail. Cabir asks how you thought that we would agree to this? How have you thought that we would forgive Harshad? He almost ruined my life and he almost killed my .. he showed Manik while saying so. Manik says Cabir just relax ok? Calm down. Dhruv says that he is only supporting Aliya. Manik asks Cabir to calm down but Cabir shouts at them. But then everyone sees Aliya standing there.

PRECAP / NEXT EPISODE / Friday:

Aliya says I request you Cabir, please take the case back. Cabir asks how do I let him go Aliya? Aliya says if my best friends aren't supporting me then I don't believe in Fab5 anymore.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ahuta

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top