India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

False Perception (Page 2)

AGirlHasNoName IF-Dazzler
AGirlHasNoName
AGirlHasNoName

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 10:51am | IP Logged
I agree with u on this. Aahil has never shown any sort of interest in Sanam2 nor will he ever will. The fact that Aahil looks good with everyone on screen is a whole different story lol. 
And you are right, Sanam has always been the mature and composed one in their relationship and Aahil doesn't always think things through. Junoon moments will get better without interruptions but for now i'm just happy to see my Sahil in one frame.Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Bollyfan44SheAishsahil333

rakshaanra IF-Dazzler
rakshaanra
rakshaanra

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 8:03pm | IP Logged
Good post but Sanam and Seher are in gratitude to new Sanam as she saved their lives and knows theri truth.
Just this one kind act cannot be ignored and since she is a simple girl, for her polygamy might be accepted and moreover she believes in destiny, which happend to be nikah with Ahil who happened to be a sexy Nawab, who happened to be married to a very desirable woman, good gracious what is to happen to New Sanam?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SheAish

SheAish Senior Member
SheAish
SheAish

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 12:16am | IP Logged
OK I'll admit that I was dissapointed in the way Sahil has been shown since the awesome entry of KV  last week and Sahil first meeting after the swap...
The initial meeting scene of Sahil on the road was just mind blowing, with no dialogue but the emotion portrayed by the actors specially KV (sorry Sj fans, I'm a bit partial to KV since I'm a huge fan) was palpable...

BUT when Ahil dragged Sanam into IM and humiliated her so badly I hated Ahil so much...He has behaved badly with Sanam during Q2 initial days, but then he was not in love with Sanam and given the kind of person he was I did not find it out of character, but this time after all Sahil has been through together, it didn't sit well with me at all...if they had kept Ahil in character, he would have shown his anger and hurt behind closed doors and would not have made her a servant and flaunted Sanam2 in her face at the expense of playing Sanam2 like a pawn...
Ahil has already developed as a character too much since falling in love and marriage with Sanam to go down this road IMO.

However there was no question that Sahil passion and magic was still very much there and even Sanam was demanding to be heard even though Ahil was flatly refusing.

And then the mahaepisode came and the Sahil dynamics changed...in the morning Ahil did not seem as moved and in angst as he was the night before ...he appeared more calculating and mean...while tourturing Sanam by romancing Sanam2 in front of her. And from there onwards sahil passion started to ebb  away slowly as the episode progressed...

When Ahil found out Sanam was the mujurewali, it did not fit in with his character that he would allow her to dance away and be touched and hooted away by the rowdy men in the hall...I couldn't understand why he just stood there...and then it went further down hill while he STILL stood there while Tanveer unmasked her and humiliated her in front of the so called dignitaries of the Bopal...

And back in their room the sudden mellowing down of Ahil and the lackluster dialogue that both Ahil and Sanam had before Tanveer's entrance was ...just...so disjointed and lame ...

The next day at the signing of the will papers, the scene was actually good, atleast much better than the previous night, but to my horror at the end we were shown that it was Seher.
And then the garden scene was the most lamest junoon moment and for me actually so far there has never been a junoon moment that can be called lame between Sahil...

So yes I admit I am one of those who have been dissapointed with the way cvs have been showing Sahil since they have been brought back...
I can't say I saw or felt something I didn't which is why I said Sahil charm is not there during this past week the large majority of the time...

BUT still I am glad that they are there in one frame for now and I have started watching the show once again after the swap and the entrance of KV ...so I'm hoping and waiting for an awesome come back of Sahil magic...and last nights last 2 minutes of Sahil was good and I'm looking forward to what comes next..
But the cvs still need to work on Ahil's characterization. Its high time he starts questioning the difference he is seeing in this Sanam and the one in the swap week and wonder about why she is suddenly showing so much love and her eyes so soulful while she had been so distant with him before. Cvs also should start having Sanam feeling hurt and possesive that Ahil married someone else and she should STOP begging Ahil for understanding and love...AND she needs to stop sending Seher in her place in front of Ahil...
Ahil owes Sanam SO MUCH for what she has been through and what he is doing currenlty so the cvs need to show Ahil showing more care and love for Sanam than she eternally begging him and running behind him.

I think its important for us viewers to talk about what we see as problems and issues for the purposes of feed back...otherwise the discontinuity in the the Sahil characterization and 'their' story (not the overall q2) would surely end up totally ruining Sahil...Smile

About Ahil being attracted to Sanam2,...I have not seen it in anyway...infact he has been brutally clear that he is NOT interested in her at all...

BUT during the mahaepisode, when Tanveer was bringing out Sanam2, Ahil WAS looking intently, but for regular viewers of Q2 it came off like he was expecting Sanam to bring her out or to see Sanam following them somehow...OR (and this is what I personally thought it actually was)  it could have been an editing error...

However those that have tuned in to the show since Aditi's entrance,... that look of Ahil could have been construed to be as if Ahil was awastruck by Sanam2's beauty...ConfusedLOL

Edited by SheAish - 27 December 2014 at 12:53am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Bollyfan44rakshaanraLovenarbhi

Go to top