India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

False Perception

Bollyfan44 Groupbie
Bollyfan44
Bollyfan44

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
I am really irked.  Many Sahil fans are stating there was no chemistry between Sahil today, and that Aahil has chemistry with Sanam2. NEVER!!!!! I never saw the interest in his eyes for Sanam2. He never looked at her the way he looks at Sanam or even when they were fighting.   Many fans believe Sanam is acting like his mother, but Aahil has always been childish, and Sanam has always been the logical one in the relationship.  She is the nurturer.  Aahil's character is not independent, remember this was one of the qualities he admired about Sanam.  As far as Sanam, she has gone through a lot in the last 2 months.   Sahil will never be happy as long as Tanveer is hovering over them.   We have seen Aahil start to rebel against Tanveer, he did so before the kidnapping. He does not trust his love the same as before, Tanveer had the chance to manipulate him as always.  Sanam knows she must earn his trust, she must let him realize for himself Tanveer's intention.  She might lose him if she forces it at this point.  She was already dealing with a damaged man, but now she is dealing with a heart broken one as well.     I feel Aahil should know about the kidnapping eventually. 
The one thing I do feel is bothersome, Sanam being nice to Sanam2.  She should not let her anywhere near her husband, and place herself right back in Aahil's room.  I am sure he would not kick her out.  I feel even when Seher was present there was chemistry, lets face it, the leads have unbeatable chemistry together.  We can get all the Sahil moments, and yes they might be a struggle because their reuniting did not turn out the way we expected.  They are both hurt and broken right now, but Sanam has always been the fighter.   She needs to fight everyone for Aahil, this will include Sanam2.  Sanam2 can forget it, She will never be Sanam in Aahil's eyes.   He should send her back to her ill fated life.  He is spoken for, I wish for Sanam to see it this way.   Sanam use to see Tanveer as genuine, and soon found out the opposite.  Her kindness, independence, her love is what attracted Aahil.   It will remain such.  We should hope for the best with Sahil, and maybe hope the CVS gives this couple justice.    Aahil will feel all sorts of bad when the truth is exposed.  In the meantime, lets enjoy the fact Sanam is back in the house, and with her sister.  Aahil will come around.  I cannot see a triangle in this invalid marriage,. whether Aahil accepted it or not.   The marriage was not valid, nor are his feeling for her,  nor will they ever be.  Aahil married Sanam Ahmed Khan whether she was present or not. This was the name mentioned, this is who he was accepting, not ill fated Sanam.  We cannot even consider her an Ibrahim. 
Nevertheless, if this show were to end, I love to see the leads reunite in another serial as the leads.  They are perfect.  I use the feel this away about Jodha Akbar, they are brilliant together, but KVB and Surbhi are SRK and Kajol for Hindi Serials.  They are unmatched in chemistry. 

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

darkice7_12SheAishchaith5muskaan17rocksaimfFazidaK18asya_sahilradadolcevida_ZaaraKAGirlHasNoNamefanrayatastahninrakshaanrasahil333AnnzSageflower7farz_parachutehoneybees22LovenarbhiMrDarcyfanShaitaanKiKhala-RohitMaxwell-

FazidaK18 Goldie
FazidaK18
FazidaK18

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
Lovely post! And although SaHil seem a bit watered down for me at the moment due to the storyline,  I can definitely agree that Aahil and Sanam 2 have no sort of romantic chemistry nor does Aahil see her in that way. Trust me no matter how badly SaHil are portrayed, no one could beat them in the chemistry department. KV and SJ are spectacular.

Also, I agree with you that Sanam was always the nurturing kind whereas Aahil was more childlike. That's how it has always been. My real issue is how accepting they have been with this situation. Nobody is fighting for anything really except Sanam and even then I still think she isn't doing enough. I want her to tell Aahil what really happened. She has gotten alot of chances. I want her to question him about why he's treating her like this and demand that they look into this marriage and thus deem it invalid. 

Why is she not fighting him back. I understand she cares for him/ loves him but why is she accepting another woman into her marriage under these circumstances when she has done nothing wrong. Why isn't she furious at Aahil for treating her like a servant. I thought I saw the fire in her in last week's episode but maybe I was wrong. Sanam and Aahil are too accepting of this misfortune instead of fighting for their love. They both know that they love eachother, so what's the hold up. Aahil seems so concerned for Sanam and can talk to her whenever he wants yet he refuses to ask her why she supposedly ran away on their wedding day. Doesn't he want to know? Doesn't Sanam atleast wants him to understand.

Why can't Aahil just divorce Sanam 2 and ensure she lives happily thereafter. Why is he still in this marriage? Ugh, it's just plain ridiculous. Sorry for the long post.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Bollyfan44SheAishchaith5radadolcevidafanrayatastahninNikita_Smithsahil333MrDarcyfanLovenarbhiShaitaanKiKhala

Lovenarbhi IF-Sizzlerz
Lovenarbhi
Lovenarbhi

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
So true, sahil is always the best and SurVir awesome

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SheAishsahil333ShaitaanKiKhala

ShaitaanKiKhala IF-Stunnerz
ShaitaanKiKhala
ShaitaanKiKhala

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
agree with you dear:)
SaHil/SurVir are the bestHeart

SheAishsahil333Lovenarbhi

dmfever IF-Dazzler
dmfever
dmfever

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 3:17am | IP Logged
Nice post...survir awesome...Embarrassed

SheAishsahil333ShaitaanKiKhala

halima_zaka IF-Sizzlerz
halima_zaka
halima_zaka

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 4:45am | IP Logged
lovely post

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SheAishsahil333

MrDarcyfan IF-Sizzlerz
MrDarcyfan
MrDarcyfan

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 5:45am | IP Logged
Aahil is not REMOTELY interested in Sanam 2, and what chemistry are they talking of? Yes, Aditi and KV look good in the same frame, but that dosent mean KV has the same chemistry with Sanam 2? No way. Some people even said when she came down for that party all dressed up, Aahil was staring at her!

What I noticed was that he looked at her, and then his eyes conveyed a sort of "Disinterest". He is not at all interested in her. He is totally in love with another women and this women does not even feature for him. He has a misplaced sense of responsibility towards her, coz Tanveer kept saying she saved their "Izzat" on the day of the Nikah. The marriage is not even valid, coz he didnt consent to marry THIS women at all! But it is just for Tanveer he is keeping up with this Con Nikah!

Aahil is a one women man, now that he is in love and that women is his first wife Sanam Ahemed Khan!

Edited by MrDarcyfan - 26 December 2014 at 5:44am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Bollyfan44SheAishFazidaK18sahil333ShaitaanKiKhala

ShaitaanKiKhala IF-Stunnerz
ShaitaanKiKhala
ShaitaanKiKhala

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 6:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrDarcyfan

Aahil is not REMOTELY interested in Sanam 2, and what chemistry are they talking of? Yes, Aditi and KV look good in the same frame, but that dosent mean KV has the same chemistry with Sanam 2? No way. Some people even said when she came down for that party all dressed up, Aahil was staring at her!

What I noticed was that he looked at her, and then his eyes conveyed a sort of "Disinterest". He is not at all interested in her. He is totally in love with another women and this women does not even feature for him. He has a misplaced sense of responsibility towards her, coz Tanveer kept saying she saved their "Izzat" on the day of the Nikah. The marriage is not even valid, coz he didnt consent to marry THIS women at all! But it is just for Tanveer he is keeping up with this Con Nikah!

Aahil is a one women man, now that he is in love and that women is his first wife Sanam Ahemed Khan!

yes there is no chemistry between ahil and sanam2Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Bollyfan44SheAishsahil333MrDarcyfan

Go to top