Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

road clear for ritika ranvir (Page 3)

chullbulli IF-Dazzler
chullbulli
chullbulli

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 5:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mistofshadows

Originally posted by chullbulli

yipee now we can see some thing reallly happening and dumbo crying and regretting..ritika nad ranvir is a must requirement of this show.. I have very deep feeling that ritika ranvir is happening

You are entitled to have your own opinion. But I have a question for you which I have a asked to every RV - Ritika fan. 
Here's it-
Let's assume that RV somehow marries or gets involved with Ritika. But then one think is super clear that Ranveer cannot forget Ishaani or give her place to anyone. Please don't answer that he can fall for Ritika cuz the person who loved one girl for 17 years is doubtful to fall for someone else that too without properly even knowing her. Now, Ranveer would always have Ishaani somewhere in his heart. So what I want to know that if something like this happens, and Ritika always remains second to Ishaani in his life despite being better than her in many aspects, what would you suggest than?

I think I have not followed Ranveer's dialogue clearly... did he not say that Ishani's memories are leaving him and something like that whlie sinking... I thought that he is finally over that blind love.. and now his heart is a clear slate... I don't really care yaar... just waiting to see something exciting and the moment he goes back to his true love or whatever.. I will be off to another tv erialWinkLOL..life is too short to be wasted on one jodi really..

Elvish_Hobbit IF-Dazzler
Elvish_Hobbit
Elvish_Hobbit

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 5:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tinatartari

U called me stupid? Cry
No prob Elvish its smtimes good to b stupid Wink
Whts the use of being srs all time?i really love wen rv or ishu act stupid or funny..
Arrey yar! Aj kya ho rha hai? Everyone is misunderstanding me.Ouch

I didn't say you were stupid, Tina. I said this show isn't about stupid teenage romance. Yes, I'm not a romance lover and that's why so happy with the way Ishveer have been portrayed.Though I'm not a hater either. Can watch a good and clean romance like Veer-Zara or Kal Ho Na Ho.
tinatartari IF-Rockerz
tinatartari
tinatartari

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 6:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Elvish_Hobbit

Originally posted by tinatartari

U called me stupid? Cry
No prob Elvish its smtimes good to b stupid Wink
Whts the use of being srs all time?i really love wen rv or ishu act stupid or funny..
Arrey yar! Aj kya ho rha hai? Everyone is misunderstanding me.Ouch

I didn't say you were stupid, Tina. I said this show isn't about <font color="#0000FF" size="4">stupid teenage romance</font>. Yes, I'm not a romance lover and that's why so happy with the way Ishveer have been portrayed.Though I'm not a hater either. Can watch a good and clean romance like Veer-Zara or Kal Ho Na Ho.

Its the rv effect LOL
Because he misunderstood ishu,every1 z mu each other.. Wink
Dnt wrry m nt angry or anythng..like u must hv got from my post..
I love ishveer bt romance ka tarkaa wud make them irresistable ...
Anyways m still happy...bt i like them the kiddish,funnyy stupid way..dnt want them to grow up become mature like old pati patni types...

Edited by tinatartari - 26 December 2014 at 6:00am
Elvish_Hobbit IF-Dazzler
Elvish_Hobbit
Elvish_Hobbit

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 6:14am | IP Logged

I think I have not followed Ranveer's dialogue clearly... did he not say that Ishani's memories are leaving him and something like that whlie sinking... I thought that he is finally over that blind love.. and now his heart is a clear slate... I don't really care yaar... just waiting to see something exciting and the moment he goes back to his true love or whatever.. I will be off to another tv erialWinkLOL..life is too short to be wasted on one jodi really..
He was facing DEATH, damn! He thought this was the last time he saw her. Once he sees her again his love will come back also. No matter what he says he will love Ishaani ALWAYS. Other than just dialogues you should keep the reality of this show in your mind also. The makers will *never* ever make him fall for someone else just because his Ishaani broke his heart. He'd rather live in pain than falling for someone else. The strength of his love was proved the moment he was shot. He asked for death and God granted him because not even God could deny his love. (thought credit goes to mistofshadows).
Better you understand that. We're not watching a teenage drama but something that expresses purest form of love and emotions.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..BlueBird..mistofshadows

chullbulli IF-Dazzler
chullbulli
chullbulli

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 6:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Elvish_Hobbit

He was facing DEATH, damn! He thought this was the last time he saw her. Once he sees her again his love will come back also. No matter what he says he will love Ishaani ALWAYS. Other than just dialogues you should keep the reality of this show in your mind also. The makers will *never* ever make him fall for someone else just because his Ishaani broke his heart. He'd rather live in pain than falling for someone else. The strength of his love was proved the moment he was shot. He asked for death and God granted him because not even God could deny his love. (thought credit goes to mistofshadows).
Better you understand that. We're not watching a teenage drama but something that expresses purest form of love and emotions.
seriously... better you undertand that.. how low can you stoop... I am still not angry  with youjust pitying you for your lack of manners.. you can't change my opinion so don't try to force me to like what you like.. you are more than welcome to your opinion and I will not comment any more to your replies if you continue to behave in such an offensive way.  I actually don't read TOO MUCH behind the dialogues.. I just love shakti arora and want to see something that can make my heart skip a beat... and I am sure Ekta will definitely do something... the ground has been set...if it happens good for me.. doesn't happen good for you... win win... this way or that way doesn't really matter to  me... BYE bye.
J-O-E-B-O-Y IF-Dazzler
J-O-E-B-O-Y
J-O-E-B-O-Y

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 6:29am | IP Logged
Please for God's Sake stop fighting guys...
Don't forget that this is Just a show...

Respecting your point of views towards the show..but don't fight friends...pls...

Just a request Smile
chullbulli IF-Dazzler
chullbulli
chullbulli

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 6:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by roshni.r3

To be honest I dont think it's very likely this will happen.
Firstly because Ranveer and Ishaani are married, they both reepect that bond regardless of their feelings towards each other.
Also Ranveers love for Ishaani is indescribable, even though there may be severe misunderstandings the love will still be there.
They can't deny their love for one another for too long - Even Ishaani realizes now that she may love Ranveer.

But I do really like Ritika and would love to see more of her too.
It is likely that we'll see her because she still is a good friend of Ranveer.Smile
Thanks Roshni for your sensible post, I was about to lose faith in the maturity level of forum members here.. I agree their love is definitely pure and selfless (at least from RV'S side ) now Ishaani too has realised that she loves RV... but if the misunderstanding clears off soon then the serial ends as well...This serial has everything pure and spiritual I just want to see if RV still trusts ishani as he always did... wait and watch...
Personally I want something exciting between Ritika and rv even if it is for a week or month ...I don't really care much if they end up together or not... I like ritika because when Ishani was being so dumb she was the only one who had clarity and was capable of independent thinking and she recognised that sleazy slumball chirag in a sec...I was so impressed by her character then.IMO ritika is sensible and best suited to RV... now it is really creatives call we can only wait and watch. personally I don't think ritika rv will happen as the show is about rv and ishani but just for sometime I want to see ritika and RV at their bestEmbarrassedLOL and by then there would be some other serial that can keep me busyLOL please enjoy your favvy jodis and don't think that I am bashing any jodi or against anybody's opinion..

Edited by chullbulli - 26 December 2014 at 6:40am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

roshni.r3

chullbulli IF-Dazzler
chullbulli
chullbulli

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 6:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BondlockeRJoE

Please for God's Sake stop fighting guys...
Don't forget that this is Just a show...

Respecting your point of views towards the show..but don't fight friends...pls...

Just a request Smile

Me Fighting...not reallyLOLLOLLOLLOL I have been asking some people to appreciate that others might have different opinion than theirs..that's it.Smile

Go to top