road clear for ritika ranvir (Page 2)

tinatartari IF-Rockerz
tinatartari
tinatartari

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 5:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chullbulli

Originally posted by tinatartari

yipee now we can see some thing reallly happening and dumbo crying and regretting..ritika nad ranvir is a must requirement of this show.. I have very deep feeling that ritika ranvir is happening

U love ritika tat much? LOL
Ranveer z so mad abt ishu tat he believes his life ll end the day ishu leaves or breaks his trust,he ll b dead..
Nd u want ritika?
Plz write sme os or ss or ff..come on i wanna read it.. Smile
Ps m srs..plz dnt get me wrong..

no yaar I am not a die hard fan of any particular jodi... it is just that ishani has been really silly and ranveer has shown an obsessive love where his only desire is to keep ishani happy... I didn't see any chemistry and i feel ranvir ritika have chemistry , it just wasn't explored... if they show it well enough if don't I am not going to blow my top off like some other fans and start fighting.. woh jamane gaye jab maneet ke peeche hungame ho jaate they... I just come here for some excitement...hope to see something HOTWinkLOLLOL

Ditto here Wink
The only thing lacking here is HOTness LOL
Thr is chemistry bt nt maneet type..bt m a die hard fan of rv..he z awesome..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chullbulli

Elvish_Hobbit IF-Dazzler
Elvish_Hobbit
Elvish_Hobbit

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 5:17am | IP Logged
I didn't really mean to offend you, Miss. And your 'yipee now we can see some thing reallly happening and dumbo crying and regretting ' was kind in no way. Ishaani did act stupid in the past but not anymore. She loves Ranveer far more than anyone including Ritika can. Why I never prefer Ranveer with anyone else is not because I am obsessed with Ishveer but because they define the true meaning of the story. Also when people come up with their "opinions" about other than Ishveer they don't even think of the nobility of these characters. Do you really want to see your favorite couple at the cost of their nobility being sold away?

I personally don't want any of them to act like jerks and hope show makers take care of this too. If you still feel I was wrong, you're free to slaughter my "opinion."

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

roshni.r3..BlueBird..mistofshadows

roshni.r3 Goldie
roshni.r3
roshni.r3

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 5:19am | IP Logged
To be honest I dont think it's very likely this will happen.
Firstly because Ranveer and Ishaani are married, they both reepect that bond regardless of their feelings towards each other.
Also Ranveers love for Ishaani is indescribable, even though there may be severe misunderstandings the love will still be there.
They can't deny their love for one another for too long - Even Ishaani realizes now that she may love Ranveer.

But I do really like Ritika and would love to see more of her too.
It is likely that we'll see her because she still is a good friend of Ranveer.Smile

Edited by roshni.r3 - 26 December 2014 at 5:23am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

PetrichorloveElvish_Hobbitmistofshadows..BlueBird..

Elvish_Hobbit IF-Dazzler
Elvish_Hobbit
Elvish_Hobbit

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 5:20am | IP Logged

Ditto here Wink
The show makers had already made it clear that they'll show difference between "love" and "romance" and thankfully the focus of the show is "love" and not any stupid teenage romance.

Petrichorlove

tinatartari IF-Rockerz
tinatartari
tinatartari

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 5:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Elvish_Hobbit

Ditto here Wink
The show makers had already made it clear that they'll show difference between "love" and "romance" and thankfully the focus of the show is "love" and not any stupid teenage romance.

U called me stupid? Cry
No prob Elvish its smtimes good to b stupid Wink
Whts the use of being srs all time?i really love wen rv or ishu act stupid or funny..
mistofshadows IF-Dazzler
mistofshadows
mistofshadows

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 5:42am | IP Logged

yipee now we can see some thing reallly happening and dumbo crying and regretting..ritika nad ranvir is a must requirement of this show.. I have very deep feeling that ritika ranvir is happening

You are entitled to have your own opinion. But I have a question for you which I have a asked to every RV - Ritika fan. 
Here's it-
Let's assume that RV somehow marries or gets involved with Ritika. But then one think is super clear that Ranveer cannot forget Ishaani or give her place to anyone. Please don't answer that he can fall for Ritika cuz the person who loved one girl for 17 years is doubtful to fall for someone else that too without properly even knowing her. Now, Ranveer would always have Ishaani somewhere in his heart. So what I want to know that if something like this happens, and Ritika always remains second to Ishaani in his life despite being better than her in many aspects, what would you suggest than?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PetrichorloveElvish_Hobbit..BlueBird..

chullbulli IF-Dazzler
chullbulli
chullbulli

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 5:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Elvish_Hobbit

I didn't really mean to offend you, Miss. And your 'yipee now we can see some thing reallly happening and dumbo crying and regretting ' was kind in no way. Ishaani did act stupid in the past but not anymore. She loves Ranveer far more than anyone including Ritika can. Why I never prefer Ranveer with anyone else is not because I am obsessed with Ishveer but because they define the true meaning of the story. Also when people come up with their "opinions" about other than Ishveer they don't even think of the nobility of these characters. Do you really want to see your favorite couple at the cost of their nobility being sold away?

I personally don't want any of them to act like jerks and hope show makers take care of this too. If you still feel I was wrong, you're free to slaughter my "opinion."

I called her dumbo because creative shaped her character that way.. she SAW chirag making out with another girl with her own eyes..her mother kept telling her why chirag is not right for her and still she chooses to believe ChiragD'oh... on karwa chauth she is with chirag.. how DUMB is that.. I am sure that even ISHVEER fans agree with that.  I really don't care about ISHVEER or RITika and ranveer... they are gettin paid a lot of money to ACT and all I want to see is some blooming hot chemistry...
@ red I am not a judge to decide who is wrong or right...I have never slaughtered or criticised anybody's opinion before and  not going to do it in the future.. You are more than welcome to post your opinion ... it is free world. ... and remember we all are here to enjoy...

@ TIna.. will post some of my signature hot ritika ranveer posts as soon as I get time.. thanks for a lovely welcomeEmbarrassed
Yuvika_15 Viewbie
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

Crazy Creatives Head

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 5:50am | IP Logged
agreed ritika and ranveer have amazing chemistry I would have liked 2 see them 2geva, but I love them as friends too and honestly knowing ranveer, I doubt he'd ever be able to fall in love with anyone else but ishaani... It would be nice to see ritika being a supportive friend to RV as always but nothing more than that becos ranveer loves ishaani too much, his life begins and ends with her... marrying ritika will just mean ruining a beautiful friendship which I wouldn't like even though I love these 2 as a pair...they have a great understanding which was somewhere lacking between ishveer.  

ishveer r destined 2 be together, and yes ishaani was wrong to suspect ranveer, but I think now has come the point where she's realised the entire truth...ranveer was right all along... its now ishaani's turn to fight for ranveer...

ishaani is one of those characters that learns the hard way... falguni went nuts trying to get ishaani 2 see chirag's truth and not trust him, yet failed becos I think with ishaani she doesn't believe anything until she doesn't see or hear it herself...obviously till now she was jus hearing/seeing half the truth and forming a judgement but now that she knows the real truth, it might help change things between ishveer.  

tinytoes

Go to top