India-Forums

Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi
Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

road clear for ritika ranvir

chullbulli IF-Dazzler
chullbulli
chullbulli

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
yipee now we can see some thing reallly happening and dumbo crying and regretting..ritika nad ranvir is a must requirement of this show.. I have very deep feeling that ritika ranvir is happening

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

VibranthuesxXxNoreen786xXxexoLarmy

LoveLives4Ever IF-Sizzlerz
LoveLives4Ever
LoveLives4Ever

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 4:50pm | IP Logged
yeah sure it isTongueLOL how long do you think they can possibly stretch this MU for??Confused and even if they do separate and he does get married to Ritika, the minute he finds out what really happened he'll go running back to Ishaani.. i dont get why people are so desperate to see them together when Ranveer has made it clear in today's episode that he'll rather be dead then live without Ishaani.. Ritika fits in absolutely NOWHERE between the two.. 

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

simidhillon89Laks05abouttimeviktori_vikusiMourinaSuchita2012sonatacaxXxNoreen786xXxAnonymoususers..BlueBird..d.padminiElvish_HobbitmistofshadowsnebunaAnisha_anitanOmaRamdassPrincyz_Belle-Piku-

Elvish_Hobbit IF-Dazzler
Elvish_Hobbit
Elvish_Hobbit

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
I seriously don't know where these people get such ideas from. Truelove, very well said. One thing I don't get is why few people are so much obsessed with Ranveer Ritika? What is it they like there in the couple (that doesn't even exist)?? Any idiot will deny the fact that Ishaani is the perfect partner for Ranveer. Yes, I'm saying so only on the basis of the recent episodes because they showed how deeply Ishaani feels for Ranveer and her scream (that is still ringing in my head) proved so much of her innermost feelings. Yesterday when Amba asked Ishaani to stay away from Ranveer, her anguish showed how desperately she wanted to be with him and despite asking not to be with him it was her who went with him to the hospital. On another note, Ritika *never* loved Ranveer. She just *liked* his personality, his attitude but not his real self and essence. If you're too much into "Ranveer-Ritika look sooo good together," then, mate, you really better be off since we love and WANT Ishveer for better reasons. I'm not trying to be mean or degrading your opinion but whatever some people talk about a couple that doesn't exist gets on my nerves. You're one of them and so is your post.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

viktori_vikusiPetrichorloveSuchita2012..BlueBird..mistofshadowsAnisha_anitannebunaOmaRamdassPrincyz_Belle

mistofshadows IF-Dazzler
mistofshadows
mistofshadows

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
Agreed fully Elvish.
Ranveer didn't, doesn't and won't ever love anybody other than Ishaani whosoever it may be.
True there is lot of openings for Ritika's entry. I meant Amba after this spectacle definitely gonna try her best to separate Ishveer. She might bring in Ritika. 
But let's not forget the main issue. RV is an aashiq. He will never accept her wholeheartedly. His heart, his mind, his soul, his whole being belongs to Ishaani. He lost his will to live the moment the realization of her going away from him forever sank in. How in the thrice damned fury is he ever going to love and accept anybody else?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

viktori_vikusi..BlueBird..

tinatartari IF-Rockerz
tinatartari
tinatartari

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 4:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chullbulli

yipee now we can see some thing reallly happening and dumbo crying and regretting..ritika nad ranvir is a must requirement of this show.. I have very deep feeling that ritika ranvir is happening

U love ritika tat much? LOL
Ranveer z so mad abt ishu tat he believes his life ll end the day ishu leaves or breaks his trust,he ll b dead..
Nd u want ritika?
Plz write sme os or ss or ff..come on i wanna read it.. Smile
Ps m srs..plz dnt get me wrong..

Edited by tinatartari - 26 December 2014 at 4:37am
chullbulli IF-Dazzler
chullbulli
chullbulli

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 4:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Elvish_Hobbit

I seriously don't know where these people get such ideas from. Truelove, very well said. One thing I don't get is why few people are so much obsessed with Ranveer Ritika? What is it they like there in the couple (that doesn't even exist)?? Any idiot will deny the fact that Ishaani is the perfect partner for Ranveer. Yes, I'm saying so only on the basis of the recent episodes because they showed how deeply Ishaani feels for Ranveer and her scream (that is still ringing in my head) proved so much of her innermost feelings. Yesterday when Amba asked Ishaani to stay away from Ranveer, her anguish showed how desperately she wanted to be with him and despite asking not to be with him it was her who went with him to the hospital. On another note, Ritika *never* loved Ranveer. She just *liked* his personality, his attitude but not his real self and essence. If you're too much into "Ranveer-Ritika look sooo good together," then, mate, you really better be off since we love and WANT Ishveer for better reasons. I'm not trying to be mean or degrading your opinion but whatever some people talk about a couple that doesn't exist gets on my nerves. You're one of them and so is your post.

@ red well you ARE BEING MEAN and you are ACTUALLY telling me to leave... SAD SAD SAD..grow up mate.. We are living in a free world and we all have a right to say what we want and feel. Of course I like Ranvir and ritika...but I don't tell Ishani ranvir fans to leave the forum of FIGHT with them.AND I don't say that my reasons are better.
tinatartari IF-Rockerz
tinatartari
tinatartari

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 4:50am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Elvish_Hobbit

I seriously don't know where these people get such ideas from. Truelove, very well said. One thing I don't get is why few people are so much obsessed with Ranveer Ritika? What is it they like there in the couple (that doesn't even exist)?? Any idiot will deny the fact that Ishaani is the perfect partner for Ranveer. Yes, I'm saying so only on the basis of the recent episodes because they showed how deeply Ishaani feels for Ranveer and her scream (that is still ringing in my head) proved so much of her innermost feelings. Yesterday when Amba asked Ishaani to stay away from Ranveer, her anguish showed how desperately she wanted to be with him and despite asking not to be with him it was her who went with him to the hospital. On another note, Ritika *never* loved Ranveer. She just *liked* his personality, his attitude but not his real self and essence. If you're too much into "Ranveer-Ritika look sooo good together," then, mate, you really better be off since we love and WANT Ishveer for better reasons. <font color="#FF0000">I'm not trying to be mean or degrading your opinion but whatever some people talk about a couple that doesn't exist gets on my nerves. You're one of them and so is your post.
</font>
@ red well you ARE BEING MEAN and you are ACTUALLY telling me to leave... SAD SAD SAD..grow up mate.. We are living in a free world and we all have a right to
say what we want and feel. Of course I like Ranvir and ritika...but I
don't tell Ishani ranvir fans to leave the forum of FIGHT with them.AND I don't say that my reasons are better.

No please..plz dnt leave chullbulli...
Difference of opinion is the beauty of life..
I dnt like rv wid any1 else bt still wana read abt ritika ranveer..tats y askd u to write smthng creative..
Plz dnt go..i apologise on behalf of myself or any1 who made u feel unwelcome

Edited by tinatartari - 26 December 2014 at 4:51am
chullbulli IF-Dazzler
chullbulli
chullbulli

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 4:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tinatartari

U love ritika tat much? LOL
Ranveer z so mad abt ishu tat he believes his life ll end the day ishu leaves or breaks his trust,he ll b dead..
Nd u want ritika?
Plz write sme os or ss or ff..come on i wanna read it.. Smile
Ps m srs..plz dnt get me wrong..

no yaar I am not a die hard fan of any particular jodi... it is just that ishani has been really silly and ranveer has shown an obsessive love where his only desire is to keep ishani happy... I didn't see any chemistry and i feel ranvir ritika have chemistry , it just wasn't explored... if they show it well enough if don't I am not going to blow my top off like some other fans and start fighting..  woh jamane gaye jab maneet ke peeche hungame ho jaate they... I just come here for some excitement...hope to see something HOTWinkLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tinatartari

Go to top