why people put sns and yeah rishta in the same category

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago
I admit that after Ruchhas exit this show has lost its former glory but still it is thousand times more interesting than anything yeah rishta has to offer. That show yeah rishta kya kehlata hai is the most boring show on star plus in my opinion and their creative has ran out of stories. They have the rotten love story of akshara and naitik. Naitik says I love you and akshara says I love you too in every 2 minutes. Seriously this show is creatively bankrupt. I dont know why people put sns and yeah rishta in same category. IMO, kokila modi can appear and fart and that also will be more interesting than yeah rishta lol. Seriously, sns has high drama and kokila, gopi, dhawal, aham all are way more interesting than aksara naitik and co. Atleast all of them have unique personalities and thats actually interesting.Edited by sonarikan - 9 years ago
there  in the same category because BOTH SUCK!! BOTH SHOWS NEED TO END! nothing interesting left in either shows.  these shows were ONCE good...but now have become bogus full of  boring crap. and pleaseee... i hate both shows.. but akshi at times is  better then gopi...all gopi does is stand like a dumb  moron...and says dialoue like she is constipated. 
"unique personalities"??? ARE YOU JOKING?? LMAO what personalities?? all the men just stand there like dumb men...NOJE OF THE MEN HAVE ANY PERSONALITIES!! and dont even get me started on the woman
Even i WONDER WHY DO PEOPLE PUT YRKKH AND SNS IN SAME CATEGORY?
YRKKH is million times better than Crappy ass SNS. No offense but even fans know that sns is bakwass without rucha. YRKKH is 5 million times better than SNS. YRKKH has many fans. Because the show is among the best shows on tele. YRKKH shows beauty of arrange marriage. if you think its boring then don't watch it but don't bash yrkkh.

YRKKH is much better than stupid kekta maiya shows which shows and promote extra marital affairs as well as pathetic saws bahu drama 
Yrkkh tracks are good ...
it relate  to audience. .
Originally posted by awesome-raji

Yrkkh tracks are good ...
it relate  to audience. .
Happy to see that even sns fan thinks the same. I use to like sns when rucha was there. But now its crap. YRKKH is defo a great show. 

Naksh are the best couple on SP right now

Any sort of comparison topics are against Forum rules, as they create fights between fangroups there by leading to  unrest in the forum. 

Please keep the discussion topics confined to Saathiya and it's characters alone.

Topic Closed !
SNS Dev Team !!