Naani's Santa Banta Idea :-)

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
The whole idea was Naani's to coax Vikram to be Santa.

She told Shobha that Vikram has decided to be Santa !! Loved the way Shobha laughed I hope tomorrow when she asks for forgiveness she gives that same smile & he smiles in bliss with her!!

Secondly Naani tells Vikram that he will be Santa like tellin that he has to be !!

The dialogues I loved when Vikram puts his head on her lap awe

Naani: Shobha Neel Mai Hai
Vikram : Neel nahi Naani Neel Gaai Hai Denial mai hai !!
Aww Vikram such a sweetheart
😳

Beautiful Idea Naani aapka Naathi tho Santa Hai !! Aur asp uskey Angle Mother!! Edited by shanti05 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SuperChillz1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
So right shanti!  Naani is such a sweetheart! She so nicely coaxed Vikram to be a Santa Claus😆
I also loved the scene where Viku was all frustrated that his beloved lady love was angry and had sunaofied him😆 Naani could the see the flavors of love brewing in the steaming hot coffee😉

With each episode,  Vikram- Naani scenes are geting more beautiful.  This shows how much regard and respect Vikram holds for his Naani.  His boundless love for her.  
It will be a nice picture to see Naani observing Vik,  sipping tea while kids run around the house,  Vikram joining them in their early morning masti and Shobha all shouting over her dearest hubby and kids to get ready while preparing breakfast! ðŸ˜†
PRINCESS_ALISHA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: SuperChillz1

So right shanti!  Naani is such a sweetheart! She so nicely coaxed Vikram to be a Santa Claus😆

I also loved the scene where Viku was all frustrated that his beloved lady love was angry and had sunaofied him😆 Naani could the see the flavors of love brewing in the steaming hot coffee😉

With each episode,  Vikram- Naani scenes are geting more beautiful.  This shows how much regard and respect Vikram holds for his Naani.  His boundless love for her.  
It will be a nice picture to see Naani observing Vik,  sipping tea while kids run around the house,  Vikram joining them in their early morning masti and Shobha all shouting over her dearest hubby and kids to get ready while preparing breakfast! ðŸ˜†

kiranpri thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I just love the relationship between naani  and Vikram. I believe this is one of the most beautiful relationship I have seen so far.  Edited by kiranpreethee - 9 years ago