India-Forums

Ajeeb Dastaan Hai Ye
Ajeeb Dastaan Hai Ye

Naani's Santa Banta Idea :-)

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
The whole idea was Naani's to coax Vikram to be Santa.

She told Shobha that Vikram has decided to be Santa !! Loved the way Shobha laughed I hope tomorrow when she asks for forgiveness she gives that same smile & he smiles in bliss with her!!

Secondly Naani tells Vikram that he will be Santa like tellin that he has to be !!

The dialogues I loved when Vikram puts his head on her lap awe

Naani: Shobha Neel Mai Hai
Vikram : Neel nahi Naani Neel Gaai Hai Denial mai hai !!
Aww Vikram such a sweetheart
Embarrassed

Beautiful Idea Naani aapka Naathi tho Santa Hai !! Aur asp uskey Angle Mother!!

Edited by shanti05 - 25 December 2014 at 8:32pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Shiningstar2014rangammaJosupraterribletwistSuperChillz1AmrtinaRia_Ca

SuperChillz1 Goldie
SuperChillz1
SuperChillz1

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
So right shanti!  Naani is such a sweetheart! She so nicely coaxed Vikram to be a Santa ClausLOL
I also loved the scene where Viku was all frustrated that his beloved lady love was angry and had sunaofied himLOL Naani could the see the flavors of love brewing in the steaming hot coffeeWink

With each episode,  Vikram- Naani scenes are geting more beautiful.  This shows how much regard and respect Vikram holds for his Naani.  His boundless love for her.  
It will be a nice picture to see Naani observing Vik,  sipping tea while kids run around the house,  Vikram joining them in their early morning masti and Shobha all shouting over her dearest hubby and kids to get ready while preparing breakfast! LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Shiningstar2014kiranprishanti05

PRINCESS_ALISHA IF-Addictz
PRINCESS_ALISHA
PRINCESS_ALISHA

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SuperChillz1

So right shanti!  Naani is such a sweetheart! She so nicely coaxed Vikram to be a Santa ClausLOL
I also loved the scene where Viku was all frustrated that his beloved lady love was angry and had sunaofied himLOL Naani could the see the flavors of love brewing in the steaming hot coffeeWink

With each episode,  Vikram- Naani scenes are geting more beautiful.  This shows how much regard and respect Vikram holds for his Naani.  His boundless love for her.  
It will be a nice picture to see Naani observing Vik,  sipping tea while kids run around the house,  Vikram joining them in their early morning masti and Shobha all shouting over her dearest hubby and kids to get ready while preparing breakfast! LOL
kiranpri IF-Dazzler
kiranpri
kiranpri

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 2:09am | IP Logged
I just love the relationship between naani  and Vikram. I believe this is one of the most beautiful relationship I have seen so far. 

Edited by kiranpreethee - 26 December 2014 at 2:09am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shiningstar2014

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top