Bigg Boss 8

India-Forums

Bigg Boss 8
Bigg Boss 8

Pritam's christmas stroy was so heart warming (Page 3)

PehliBaarish Goldie
PehliBaarish
PehliBaarish

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 2:17am | IP Logged
really sweet it was!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

girlie_gigglesSabhayata

tanvismile IF-Sizzlerz
tanvismile
tanvismile

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 2:22am | IP Logged
every kid waits for Santa s gifts... It's like a fantasy. Actually most of the time it's family members who put gifts in socks.

girlie_gigglesSabhayata

-.Merit.- Senior Member
-.Merit.-
-.Merit.-

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 2:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mix_of_emotions

u ppl may not believe me but shupath i had a  thng ther.and i was surprised thruout the story..my mom dad bhi ullu banaye in the sense ki 24 raat 12 baje tht tht means turn 25 dec santa aate hai window se and gifts dete hai and i used to get gift next morning besides my pillow..and i used to flaunt them to frnds kuch mane kuch nahi...LOL i used to ask mom dad then is it really true na and 10 yrs passed like tht  ..i used to wait till whole night smtyms to see santa once and whn sleep again got gift...finally after sm yrs when i grown up much my mom dad revealed it was them only who used to gift..LOL aur mera santa special child hone ka illusion toot gaya  (btw some children whom i told also started saying later tht they have also started getting gift but i knw truth now ).LOL

When I was a little kid, I too believed that Santa Claus comes and give gifts to children. One Christmas day, when I woke up in the morning I got a gift and there was a card on it saying, "Merry Christmas dear-- from Santa Claus" I was so elated I showed off the card to my friends and they being as innocent as me, believed me.LOL  It was only later I realised that the handwriting on the card was same as my mother's handwriting.LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ruminationgirlie_gigglesSabhayata

girlie_giggles IF-Dazzler
girlie_giggles
girlie_giggles

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 3:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -.Merit.-

u ppl may not believe me but shupath i had a  thng ther.and i was surprised thruout the story..my mom dad bhi ullu banaye in the sense ki 24 raat 12 baje tht tht means turn 25 dec santa aate hai window se and gifts dete hai and i used to get gift next morning besides my pillow..and i used to flaunt them to frnds kuch mane kuch nahi...LOL i used to ask mom dad then is it really true na and 10 yrs passed like tht  ..i used to wait till whole night smtyms to see santa once and whn sleep again got gift...finally after sm yrs when i grown up much my mom dad revealed it was them only who used to gift..LOL aur mera santa special child hone ka illusion toot gaya  (btw some children whom i told also started saying later tht they have also started getting gift but i knw truth now ).LOL

When I was a little kid, I too believed that Santa Claus comes and give gifts to children. One Christmas day, when I woke up in the morning I got a gift and there was a card on it saying, "Merry Christmas dear-- from Santa Claus" I was so elated I showed off the card to my friends and they being as innocent as me, believed me.LOL  It was only later I realised that the handwriting on the card was same as my mother's handwriting.LOL

Awww...that's so sweet...Tongue

-.Merit.-Sabhayata

-.Merit.- Senior Member
-.Merit.-
-.Merit.-

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 3:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by girlie_giggles

Originally posted by -.Merit.-

Awww...that's so sweet...Tongue

LOLThat's why I love Christmas- festival of Love and JoySmile

girlie_gigglesSabhayata

Zephyr8 Senior Member
Zephyr8
Zephyr8

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 4:56am | IP Logged
It was an adorable story. It was nice to hear it. 

girlie_gigglesSabhayata

Pooja-- Senior Member
Pooja--
Pooja--

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 5:49am | IP Logged
Looked fake to me.
girlie_giggles IF-Dazzler
girlie_giggles
girlie_giggles

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 6:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mjhtfan8

It was an adorable story. It was nice to hear it. 

Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sabhayata

Go to top