Pritam's christmas stroy was so heart warming

Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
i loved Pritam's child hood Christmas story

it was sad and beautiful especially the part where he said that some teacher suggested hime to send the letter to a church

this story must be true for so many people who expect big and great things during christmas but perhaps dont get it

i dont know something about that story touched my heart

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

decent_girll thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I know.. Entertaintaing and funny as well. Pritam did at least something good in this week :D 
girlie_giggles thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Yes, it was very endearing...😊
Infact I studied in a convent school and there was so much talk about SantaClaus and so many stories that I'd read that even I used to imagine meeting Santa Claus one day and receiving a gift from him...It was a secret fantasy as a kid!!!!!!

I could so identify with that story that Pritam narrated...It really touched my heart...😊

sha1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Yeah it was a great story fun to hear too but i felt he was kinda playing for the camera. didn't find it genuine as some of his other stuff he talks about. 
sarah75 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: girlie_giggles

Yes, it was very endearing...😊

Infact I studied in a convent school and there was so much talk about SantaClaus and so many stories that I'd read that even I used to imagine meeting Santa Claus one day and receiving a gift from him...It was a secret fantasy as a kid!!!!!!

I could so identify with that story that Pritam narrated...It really touched my heart...😊

Ezacktly!! Me too heard lots of stories in my school days. I usd to wait for Santa Jis xmas presents lekin kuch nahi milta tha πŸ˜•

My Grandpa used to present us gifts n toffees πŸ˜†

But I do wait for my presents every Xmas Eve. SC terrace se jump marega mere balcony mein n gonna leave dher saare keemti presents Including a Jar of Nutella too πŸ˜›
girlie_giggles thumbnail

Originally posted by: sha1

Yeah it was a great story fun to hear too but i felt he was kinda playing for the camera. didn't find it genuine as some of his other stuff he talks about. 

We've seen so much fairness on reality TV that some doubt even the genuine ones...Can't blame anyone for that...

But I found Pritam's story very very genuine...

If you see Livefeed, he has many such interesting insights and stories about his school days, college days, friends, fun at workplace, taking care of his parents, dreams about sisters wedding etc...
Born2Pizza thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sarah75

Ezacktly!! Me too heard lots of stories in my school days. I usd to wait for Santa Jis xmas presents lekin kuch nahi milta tha πŸ˜•

My Grandpa used to present us gifts n toffees πŸ˜†

But I do wait for my presents every Xmas Eve. SC terrace se jump marega mere balcony mein n gonna leave dher saare keemti presents Including a Jar of Nutella too πŸ˜›

Run run run girl, Go check under Christmas tree, I am sitting over there, waiting for you with candy cane πŸ˜³
blossom_loving thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
agree as a kid v all want santa to come n give us present
p.s. I m still waiting for giftEdited by blossom_loving - 9 years ago
snehaHCAPK thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yup it was really a sweet n geniune story.
even i in my childhood used to w8 for sant's gifts in my balcony. n here no cameras are around me n i m not going to get ny fame from this bt its a fact.
i can very much relate to his story.
mere pyaare santa clause
aapne muje abi tak koi gift nahi diya to pichle 8 gifts ke sath 9th gift bi lekar aana
aapka pyaara pritam
lol
(sorry i don't remember exact wrds he said)
girlie_giggles thumbnail

Originally posted by: snehaHCAPK

yup it was really a sweet n geniune story.
even i in my childhood used to w8 for sant's gifts in my balcony. n here no cameras are around me n i m not going to get ny fame from this bt its a fact.
i can very much relate to his story.
mere pyaare santa clause
aapne muje abi tak koi gift nahi diya to pichle 8 gifts ke sath 9th gift bi lekar aana
aapka pyaara pritam
lol
(sorry i don't remember exact wrds he said)

Pritam said he sent the letter to Santa Claus in the California address after writing it in HindiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Church wale pareshan ho Gaye honge sochke Ki Kya likha hai is mein...