India-Forums

Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi
Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

Is there no hostpital in mumbai?

Anisha_anitan IF-Rockerz
Anisha_anitan
Anisha_anitan

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
I dont know where this show is set but if you remember the shimla episodes ishani was told by the same docter who is treating ranveer currently that she saw ranveer on the night of herfathers death. Now today same hostpital same docter which means all of ishanis family have taken the long journey to shmla.

Mahi_ve IF-Dazzler
Mahi_ve
Mahi_ve

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anitaholic

I dont know where this show is set but if you remember the shimla episodes ishani was told by the same docter who is treating ranveer currently that she saw ranveer on the night of herfathers death. Now today same hostpital same docter which means all of ishanis family have taken the long journey to shmla.

Haha...well i don't know but probably the MATH team is using the same hospital building for shooting the hospital scene...it's economical for the production team..Wink

But actually in the serial...this is a mumbai hospital...that particular female doctor was in Paramcheswar(the honeymoon place) for some emergency case or rather she was asked to come there...this she had mentioned to Ishaani in her conversation then...other wise she belonged to and worked in mumbai's hospital...that's why today when they went to the hospital...she happened to be there...

Edited by Marigold_09 - 25 December 2014 at 2:38pm
Anisha_anitan IF-Rockerz
Anisha_anitan
Anisha_anitan

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 4:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Marigold_09

Originally posted by Anitaholic

Haha...well i don't know but probably the MATH team is using the same hospital building for shooting the hospital scene...it's economical for the production team..Wink

But actually in the serial...this is a mumbai hospital...that particular female doctor was in Paramcheswar(the honeymoon place) for some emergency case or rather she was asked to come there...this she had mentioned to Ishaani in her conversation then...other wise she belonged to and worked in mumbai's hospital...that's why today when they went to the hospital...she happened to be there...

oh thanks for the info... ek uses that hostpital for other shows too

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index