India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

fab5,Nandu&Soha (READ THIS STORY)

darzpatel1094 Newbie
darzpatel1094
darzpatel1094

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
The story starts from  Kabir saying that"Alya is Harshads sister so she knows how toget what she wants"
Then Alya walks in ;she has tears in her eyes. This shocks fab5 and says "I dont believe in fab5 anymore. she and kabir have an argument.Mukti is on kabirs side while Dhruv takes  alyas side. Manik doesnt know what to do;then walks in nandu. fab5 look at her.kabir goes upstairs.Nandu is shocked. Mukti tells nandu 'why r u here" and she tells her that im here for the party and soha is coming in 10 mins. mukti rolls her eyes and manik is shocked. nandu says i need to talk with kabir so she goes up stairs. kabir is shocked that alya doesnt believe in fab5 anymore. nandu comes in and advises him. she starts by" kabir i know your upset but this is what harshad wanted to break it apart and i know your hurt give him a chance. alya is one of your best friend and consider her feelings.i have a brother too and i know how it feels.Dont do anything to break fab5  and kabir thinks about it and comes dance with nandini. he goes to alya and says "alya i agree to forgive harshad but tell him to stay far away from us. Alya smiles and thanks him. kabir  gives credit to Nandini for convincing him. Manik looks at nandini in suprise and smiles at her. Alya and dhruv thank nandu. Mukti is still not convinced so nandini tells mukti that" fab5 has made alot of mistakes; made everyone cry and insulted alot of people too and for what just for fun." if they can forgive u why can you." everyone is speechless and mukti thinks about it and says your right. I accept. Fab5 hug each other. Manik looks at nandu while cabir gives her a tumbs up. Finally Soha comes in for the party.

FINALLY  THE PARTY BEGANS...
It starts from Soha and Nandini talking and says i wanna be alone with Manik &do something. Nandini thinks to her aayippa why doesnt she leave my manik alone.kabir  over hears and says I need to do something.. she is coming between Manan. fab5,Nanidini and Soha open the champange botal. Manik makes everyone drink it except nandu and soha. however soha comes and grabs maniks hand and says wouldnt you give it to to me also. and forces him to do that.Alya,Dhruv and Nandu gets jello. kabirs says to girl is always coming between manan. He gets an idea.Manik goes upstairs to change his shirt. kabir tells nandu that he has left something in maniks room if she can get it and she says yes. meanwhile soha is looking for  manik and soha enters a random room  however it gets locked. nandu then enters maniks room and sees maniks shirtless. he turns around and goes to her; they go backwards. manik says 'wow you always have to see me without a shirt."nandu is like excuse you its not my flaut that you always are shirtless when i come" Nandini tries to leave but the door is locked frm the inside. and on the opposite side its kabir and sings "hum tum ek kamra mein band ho" so inside the room; nandini is like oh great am stuc with you agian;everytime its me. manik is lie ir wish soha was here. nandu fumes and says "you all guys are the same" and manik says what can i do am a guy after all?. Nandu then says dont utter anything with soha in it and manik says soha soha soha... Nandu goes to manik he is by the bed and she trips and falls on him.so they land on the bed.Manan look at each other. manik turns her around and is on top of her. he says so your getting jealous of soha... she says manik get off of me and he does and she goes to open the door and its open now. she comes back downstairs. she sees kabir smiling and she confronts him.He laughs and says how did u like it and  she asks where is soha and then she goes to get her. Soha asks where is manik as they come downstairs she says 'idk Manik comes back down and looks at nandini. soha says lets start dancing and they do. she goes to manik and he says yes to make nandu jello. nandini calls someone its not other then abhi. Nandini grabs Abhi and dances with him. soha gets spined around and so does nandu she lands up maniks arm. They have a passionate dance and which everyone is shocked to see. finally kabir says this is what you call a chemesity and claps. abhi joins in. Manan look at each other. Finally the party is over; before soha leaves she fllirts again with manik by saying we shall continue our romance later and winks again. Nandu looks at Manik in a angry face and manik nods his head saying no to nandini.

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

fanfic99DimpleHarshadangeryousuf123priyaarjunforumloverichariusswarobi1nujhattmyvoizangellovemananMuffinheadshrithi13nara26bluelake99nikki.smiley95shahzAMAR_LOVEHumzydiva82_keertu_

richarius Groupbie
richarius
richarius

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
Wow didi what an update. It's awesome. Hats off. Love it so much. ''
myvoiz Senior Member
myvoiz
myvoiz

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
Clap Clap Clap liked it..thank you..good imagination
diva82 IF-Rockerz
diva82
diva82

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
It's a good plot, but I don't think Manik's shirt is coming off. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

myvoiz

myvoiz Senior Member
myvoiz
myvoiz

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by diva82

Forget about the shirt coming off. He was finding it difficult to do everything with one hand like even tie the sling strap so..i wonder how does he manage to wear it in the first place with one hand..the t-shirt and to top it with a blazer..wonder who's helping him.Wink LOL LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shravya.kr

darzpatel1094 Newbie
darzpatel1094
darzpatel1094

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by myvoiz

Originally posted by diva82

Forget about the shirt coming off. He was finding it difficult to do everything with one hand like even tie the sling strap so..i wonder how does he manage to wear it in the first place with one hand..the t-shirt and to top it with a blazer..wonder who's helping him.Wink LOL LOL
all girls wanna see him shirtless so why not? 
so just enjoy it 
Humzy IF-Rockerz
Humzy
Humzy

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 1:53am | IP Logged
awsm story
loved it
you shud continue this if u can Smile

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top