Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shrividhya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Wow!!!! Loving this!!!!! Finally rajat will start loving anu as usual!!!! I think more than that!!!😆 But will anu forgive him so easily????😕
Waida1234 thumbnail
Did I miss something...Did they show Anushka trying to dance...? All the characters are looking really great dressed up in top clothes...like Devil(they are so cute together), hope we will get an Anuraj dance also...a dream dance also will do...😉
shrividhya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Ya even i didnt c anu dancing anywhere!!!! But i would like atleast one dance of anuraj!!!😆
Divineluster thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
tfs dear 🤗
excited ⭐️
Lady_Impala thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
oh thank god they are acting out AnuRaj love story!. I thought for a second that Piya had started to fall for Neil. 
Thank God! but Anu is suppose to prove her innocence in 2 days right. Hopefully she is successful and leaves and we see rajat regreting his decision to doubt Anu over Karishma.

They have dragged this for so long now.
And why are karishma and her fmily invited to this party if they don't anything thing to do with the Sareens or Shastri sisters. Must be karishma trying to be mahaan.

anyways thanks for the pics and video links.

btw Check out AnuRaj in the background!!! Chupke Chupke
Edited by ZaYa_Premeer - 9 years ago
Joyness thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wow ekdum dhamakedaar episode  hoga...
Joyness thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wait a minute neil lsptop is out so maybe kari stealing cd actually  will be shown as recorded  by yhe laptop 
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
OMG I jus realised, is that neil's laptop dev n neil r trying to set up. maybe they've seen the video n r gna reveal the video at the party.
..Happy.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Yuvika_15

OMG I jus realised, is that neil's laptop dev n neil r trying to set up. maybe they've seen the video n r gna reveal the video at the party.

thts is wht is going to happen 

but in the spoile video i saw astha and kari looking at devil when they were working on their laptop and they laughed and went away 

Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
^^oh no they cant drag it any further... according to y'days precap..anu vowed she'd prove herself innocent within 24 hrs or leave so there has 2 be some explanation abt why she has remained despite that promise she made.