music love poetry pain

allforlove thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Yes saaz reminded me of all things beautiful today - music, love, poetry and pain...

My heart went out to sahir and arzoo today. A man capable of great love but deprived of it himself for so so long and a woman, all pristine, flawless and fresh in the wake of that pure first love, ennobled and trusting. Oh how painful will it be for him to turn away from her when he remembers the way she came to him today - eyes brimming with love, heart full of faith and with the sweetest commitment of an eternity together...

It was a beautiful scene in all its poignance and depth. Shivya and Harshad - you two made sahir and arzoo alittle more endearing today
?
And being extremely partial to sahir let me say that good or bad, I want arzoo only and only for sahir. He:deseves her and he needs her . And let her forgive him sooner rather than later...for when she does he will rise n pRrove himself more than worthy of her love and forgiveness

Zaki, has ur brother done anything to prov to u that he is not a good man? Didn't u love him and share aspecial bond until sometime back? Wouldn't u spare him a thought? Wouldn't u give a little time to even try to understand why he is behavin like this? Wouldn't u give him a benefit of doubt? U love arzoo n hav lost the good sense that we praised u f;r yday but is ur love so blind that u won't even try to find out what the brother who has been so good until now i s goin thru? Wudnt u look a little deeper than how things appear?

Excuse d typos...mobiles r awfully bad for posting

And if I am sounding illogical I m too saazful today to think logically

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bujee09 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
loved ur post πŸ‘ esp. these lines πŸ‘πŸΌ
"I want arzoo only and only for sahir. He:deseves her and he needs her . And let her forgive him sooner rather than later...for when she does he will rise n pRrove himself more than worthy of her love and forgiveness"

Haven't most of us ruthlessly fallen for Sahir n Aarzoo πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰just cant accept them in pain hurting themselves the sooner the better they simply rock on screens with raw intense passion n looks πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

Waitng for tomorrowπŸ˜ƒ

allforlove thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bujee09

loved ur post πŸ‘ esp. these lines πŸ‘πŸΌ

"I want arzoo only and only for sahir. He:deseves her and he needs her . And let her forgive him sooner rather than later...for when she does he will rise n pRrove himself more than worthy of her love and forgiveness"

Haven't most of us ruthlessly fallen for Sahir n Aarzoo πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰just cant accept them in pain hurting themselves the sooner the better they simply rock on screens with raw intense passion n looks πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

Waitng for tomorrowπŸ˜ƒ

Yes, the sooner the better but how? The more deeper and deeper Arzoo is falling in love with Sahir, the lower and lower he is going into his abyss - and it is not just an abyss of his actions anymore; it is also an abyss of guilt, self-loathing, and loss - he is realizing now that he is probably going to lose her for ever in this "game". He is feeling suffocated which is clearly seen. When talking to Alvira, the way he said "kam hai" where Alvira was referring to the time left to fulfill the promise but Sahir was probably thinking of the time left with Arzoo because once the promise is fulfilled (which he is sure will happen), he loses her...it is becoming very painful to watch them like this...😭

Another thing is the lower Sahir goes in his negatives, the higher Arzoo has to go in her positives for her to be able to forgive him - and how that will happen soon is very doubtful. The hurt inflicted by Zeenat is deep (understatement!), Arzoo's love has to be deeper to heal it - and how she will love him that much after knowing everything...allah only knows - but unless she does, he will be lost forever...😭

I am hoping against hope that before everything goes for a toss, he acknowledges his feelings for Arzoo to the extent that he realizes that the "vada" which he has been living for for so long is nothing compared to his losing her and after that he comes back to where he belongs, to her, and she takes him back...wishful thinking...
VandyP thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
 hello
firstly...a very warm welcome to this forum

i've been reading ur posts...and simply love the way u put porth the relationship that saaz share

i agree totally...sahir needs her more than anything else in this world...and the more the time is ticking...the less the time he has to live these moments with herπŸ˜’
allforlove thumbnail

Originally posted by: -vandy-

hello

firstly...a very warm welcome to this forum

i've been reading ur posts...and simply love the way u put porth the relationship that saaz share

i agree totally...sahir needs her more than anything else in this world...and the more the time is ticking...the less the time he has to live these moments with herπŸ˜’

Thanks for liking my posts...that really does mean a lot...πŸ€—

but now allah knows (or probably only the CVs know or donno πŸ˜•) where we are headed...πŸ˜•
I_LoveYou_Kanha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
me too wants Saaz together. ..but happily together. ..so I hope sahir tells her everything soo .