Suhani Si Ek Ladki

India-Forums

Suhani Si Ek Ladki
Suhani Si Ek Ladki

whose behavior is more acceptable btw saurabh and souyma?

sandiab IF-Sizzlerz
sandiab
sandiab

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
So today's episode it is pretty obvious that adorable saurabh is having an affair with some1. With him I think he does still love rags bt probably coz of her inability to think beyond suhani, dadi and plots has finally gotten to him and he is finding what he lacks in their r/ship outside with some1 else. He truly is disgusted with her and her behavior and u can see he has had enough. Do I blame him for having some1 else, not really bt today's episode when he sat with her u could see he still has a connection with her, if she changed he would worship her . Personally I feel that if a r/ship is over its over even if u gona stay in the r/ship for whatever reason u can do whatever u want bt there must be an emotional, physically and mental cut with that person and the other person should be aware of it as well. Bt if there is even a bit of love that u have for the other person and the other person feels the same than u over stepping the mark is wrong. And even though rags is bad I dnt think he is doing the right thing either. With him his perfect partner would be some1 like Suhani not rags and as her hatred for suhani gets worse it seems like his disgust in her gets more coz from their conversation he is very much aware of what she is doing.                                         And than there is that girl souyma she is pathetic which ever way u look at it whatever krishna did he was under pressure, he was being influenced by his own family not outsiders. His actions where very wrong bt u can understand his predicament. If any1 should have left their spouse I think suhani should have in the beginning and just like saurabh it would be understandable coz firstly the way dadi and her goons treat her is awful, even though yuvraj stood by suhani in front of his family he did that coz of the loan. Bt his behavior with her when they where alone the pushing, the pulling, the screaming and he behaved like that   a number of times was very bad and wrong whereas krishna only tried to hit her once(not that, that is acceptable far from it). What ever suhani has been through even though has been 10 times worse than what souyma had been through and even worse I think that souyma only needed to be a lot more tolerant of her in laws and stay within her limits, adapt and her marriage would have been ok. Whereas suhani cnt change her skin colour. Bt when souyma left krishna she not only did so physically but emotionally and mentally as well. Not even when she 1st left him did she ever think to go back. I do feel like the only thing that souyma is doing wrong is that she is trying to steal a married man otherwise her behavior of wanting to move on is acceptable krishna is very much that she wants to do this bt he doesn't want to let go just yet. So what are your thoughts on saurabh and souyma?

Edited by sandiab - 25 December 2014 at 1:49pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

qwerty012Aarti_16-misty--love-...Jes...

team_veeba Newbie
team_veeba
team_veeba

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 3:44pm | IP Logged
I think what saurabh is doing is exactly okay only in this situation because how else is rags gonna learn a lesson. If someone tries to break rags's marriage only then she will know what it feels like for suhani when there are people trying to break her marriage. Then she will change into a positive character when suhani helps her and rags realizes how amazing suhani is. And as for soumya... right now to me she just looks like some desperate bitch who's been stuck with a life threatening std for who knows how long. Tryna get away from Krishna is totally okay. I never liked him. But now the unacceptable behavior of hers which is trying to steal someone's husband especially her bestfriends is just off the limits. That too there isn't any true love between yuvraj and souyma anyway. She just wants him for his money and riches. We all know she doesn't truly like yuvraj. Anyways I would say that the more acceptable behavior between saurabh and souyma is definitely saurabh because rags deserves it this time.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

simidhillon89qwerty012ChrisinSsandiab

naam-ada-likhna Senior Member
naam-ada-likhna
naam-ada-likhna

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 4:53pm | IP Logged
Honestly Soumya isnt currently having an affair. But she is trying to break up a relationship that is trying to build a relationship, that is wrong. Is she selfish or being manipulated by Dadi? The CV is really screwing up her character, they go completely extreme, which makes us think that she nothing but selfish. Then they calm it down to makes us think is just Dadi manipulation that is pulling her down the wrong road. Today's and yesterday episode showed me she is just trying to move forward in life and she does like Yuvraj for who he is as a person and she was bullied yesterday by Dadi and Rags to say how she feels. We are human and we sometimes do have a crush or begin to like someone who is not available. Yuvraj is completely different what Krishna is and Soumya beginning to develop feeling for him isnt wrong. However, she is acting on it that is completely wrong. She is making plans to find out Yuvraj feeling for her. She knows he is married and she knows Yuvraj cares for Suhani, so anyone in there right mind will leave the house or just keep to themselves.

At a point, I agreed that what Saurabh was doing was right. But he is wrong, if Rags isnt keeping him happy, give her a divorce. Dadi is very modern I dont think she would mind. However, Saurabh has tired several times in the beginning to get lovey dovey with her but he hasnt gotten anywhere. Also Rags is so into being evil, she left her husband behind. You cant force a person to feel a certain way for you. Rags doesnt love him the way he wants her too. I dont know if its just emotional or has it gone pass that and has gotten physical. Because a lipstick mark on his shirt could be from a hug. A kiss is a kiss and can be given to anyone for any reason. She could just be a friend that is giving him emotional support. But Rags is equal at fault for it. She lead him to cheat.

If you dont get love in your home you will wander out of the house. And this applies to both Soumya and Saurabh. However, Krishna is trying his best to get her back but Soumya wants something bigger and better. She is trying to break a friends relationship for it. As for Saurabh, he has nothing left, if he had his wife by his side, he would have never had an affair. 

Edited by naam-ada-likhna - 25 December 2014 at 4:58pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

qwerty012sandiabclarity

ChrisinS Senior Member
ChrisinS
ChrisinS

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
Cheating is not right in my view and so what Saurabh is having is wrong. However, I do agree that this is important for Rags to finally learn a lesson. I am sure karma will bite Saurabh one way or another in the future but right now it's vising Rags through this affair. 
Saumya...the nerve of this girl. What Saurabh is doing is between his relationship with his wife but Saumy is coming in between the relationship of Yuvraj and Suhani. She isn't a child anymore, she clearly knows the importance of a marriage. It doesn't matter if Yuvraj loves her or she loves Yuvraj, Suhani is his wife and loves him. Suhani and Yuvraj are the sole deciders if their wedding should last or not. I hate how she is purposely trying to break it thinking that the love between her and Yuvraj is still there..
clarity IF-Sizzlerz
clarity
clarity

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 7:24am | IP Logged
Here are my thoughts-

Sourabh- If he is cheating on Rags, it is undeniably WRONG. No doubt about that.  If Sourabh is that unhappy with their marriage, he should either try to talk to Rags or bring in Pratima/Dadi to convey his unhappiness to Rags. He has taken no steps to save their failing marriage (in his mind), and has straightaway jumped to cheating. It is wrong to justify cheating.

Just think- what if Yuvraj decided that he was unhappy in his marriage to Suhani because he felt no connection with her and started cheating on her? Would Yuvraj be justified because of Suhani's lack of understanding?

Although Rags is evil, Sourabh has not tried talking to her even once.
Also, I feel that Indian TV shows routinely forgives men for adultery while women who cheat are treated very harshly. Adulterous men are given a pass while women are vilified to no end.

Soumya- Soumya is a very whimsical person who seems to decide what she wants and then goes after it, no matter what the consequences. She is one of those people who cares a lot about society's opinions, hence she gets influenced by The Trio. The truth is she doesn't actually love Yuvraj, she loves the guy who goes overboard with material gestures and doesn't think twice about spending money. Would she like him so much if he was like Krishna? No.

She is in a desperate place right now, where her life is falling apart. Yuvraj is like the oasis in a desert, and she wants to get there. Combine her weak character with Dadi's manipulation, and you get the snake she has become.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ChrisinSlovely_ladysandiab

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top