Shastri Sisters

grihapravesh (Page 2)

Waida1234 IF-Rockerz
Waida1234
Waida1234

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 4:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by poorva22

Originally posted by Waida1234

Poorva...! Did you really like Rajat yesterday ...? He was acting like a moron with no brains...still worrying about that witch ...feeling responsible for her situation and that she needs him..bla...bla...bla...and rushed to the hospital to be with her...and left a devasted Anu on the doorstep without even giving her a side glance...what a jerk, I just hate him yesterday...Angry I sincerely pray that Anu will leave him once truth will come out...he doesn't deserve her love...he should just go and drown himself in his own guilt...Censored But, at the end of the day I really love Anuraj and want them to be together for ever and ever...WinkDay Dreaming
m so sorry waida i just wrote rajat instead of sareen and i completely agree with you that he was acting like a moron
It's ok yaar...I've guessed you've mistakenly wrote Rajat instead of Sareen...just wanted to pull your legs...no offence...ROFLLOL

Go to top