India-Forums

Kumkum Bhagya
Kumkum Bhagya

Don't know about RaBul

Akanjali1 Senior Member
Akanjali1
Akanjali1

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
I don't know how much Purab Bulbul are  happy today  but i am so so happy for my Rabul. After an ages saw them happy & their nok jhok. RaBul smile best Christmas gift for me this year. Thank you so much cvs but i know the fact do din ki chandani pher andheri raat Tomorrow again Aliya will start her nautanki . Anyway i don't want to think about tomorrow today i am super happy for my Rabul . Ekta maiya please don't separate my Rabul . They are meant to be together forever. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shivi12richaaaaa..PlayfulKiss..ChalJhoothiMages

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
me too...i don't know abt Rabul...i am confused...keeping no hopes...no expectations...but i am very happy...maybe it might be a short while...but we are bless with some good moments of Rabul...it brought tears in my eyes when Rabul hugs each other with happiness and glow...it shows how much they love each other...how much they missed each other...how much they wanted to spend time on each other arms...it was a beautiful moment to cherish...
only ekta and team knows what is in stored for Rabul...knowing her favourite trend...its giving me negative vibe...but then while till it last...lets enjoy and cherish Rabul's moments with a smile...after ages...seeing them happy...glowing...blushing...smiling...nhok-jhok brought back memories lane of Rabul's office days...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Akanjali1Payal25

Akanjali1 Senior Member
Akanjali1
Akanjali1

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

me too...i don't know abt Rabul...i am confused...keeping no hopes...no expectations...but i am very happy...maybe it might be a short while...but we are bless with some good moments of Rabul...it brought tears in my eyes when Rabul hugs each other with happiness and glow...it shows how much they love each other...how much they missed each other...how much they wanted to spend time on each other arms...it was a beautiful moment to cherish...
only ekta and team knows what is in stored for Rabul...knowing her favourite trend...its giving me negative vibe...but then while till it last...lets enjoy and cherish Rabul's moments with a smile...after ages...seeing them happy...glowing...blushing...smiling...nhok-jhok brought back memories lane of Rabul's office days...
Even i have no expectations but they always remain in my heart  no one can replace them. I am going with the flow let's see what Ekta keep for them. 
PRINCESS_ALISHA IF-Addictz
PRINCESS_ALISHA
PRINCESS_ALISHA

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
Rabul wont get separate... fingers crossed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Payal25

ariyabestfan IF-Rockerz
ariyabestfan
ariyabestfan

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
ya right..
aaliya will definitely do everything she can do to stop rabul marriage..
Ramisaa IF-Dazzler
Ramisaa
Ramisaa

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 6:39am | IP Logged
Indeed it was the best christmas gift for the rabul fans

please please let them unite dont separate them please

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top