Everest

India-Forums

Everest
Everest

Anjali: For there can be no other 'Akaash'.

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 1:09pm | IP Logged

Some of my favourite love stories whether on TV, movies or in literature are not the ones where two perfect' people meet, but ones who are perfect for' each other. A lot of times, this has also meant that they rule out other seemingly better' choices of lovers so that they can be together.

Vidhaan is in the Indian Army just like the father she looks up to so much. He is smart, cultured, successful. Her parents love him. He postponed their engagement so that she can be a part of mission Everest. She respects him and he respects her. He is perfect marriage material. But he is not Akaash.

Akaash might not be one of those extraordinary, larger-than-live epic lovers out of the pages of a classic romantic novel but he is her rock. Her feelings are slowly becoming more and more evident and there is only so much denial one can live in. He understands her, his presence comforts her. Till a few episodes back, she didn't see a future with Akaash because she was so consumed with her father's dream that she didn't want to even consider anyone apart from the man he chose for her. But now, as she realises her individuality and her identity, she can dare to cross the boundary set by him. No amount of Romeos and Ranjhaas she might find can make her feel that sense of belonging, confidence and security. They won't be Akaash.

If I had doubts earlier, the excerpt of the conversation between Maithili and Anjali in the precap assured me that a love triangle was never meant to happen.

P.S. The Sarpech angle, though a little far-fetched, is surprisingly not as lame as I was fearing. I can't wait for the climb to begin. It feels like they've just been at the base-camp since forever!

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaanacuddlypriya.LoveLife.Sukanya_GBrokengirlAparajita267zenjoebright_star89shine123Sana_Jannat...Dexterity...BinKuchKahe.sehar mehrotra*Reemz*chainreaction.-Swetha-

*Reemz* IF-Stunnerz
*Reemz*
*Reemz*

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
Anjali in the precap was so relatable. Vidhaan is a perfectly nice guy and she would lead a perfectly normal happy life with him but then her facial expression and tone changes when she says 'Aakaash'. It's different with him! He's the guy she 'sighs' over because he's so perfect for HER. His genuine human nature wins her over every time, he listens to her, makes her laugh and really really cares for her. More than anything he GETS her! They have a deep connection which only they can share.

It's funny how except Anjali, everyone else can clearly see they're in love. It didn't take long for Chand, Nasir and even Reena to see they have something more than just friendship.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

BrokengirlzenjoeSukanya_Gbright_star89shine123BinKuchKahe.-Swetha-

naren1390 Senior Member

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 7:38pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
bright_star89 Goldie
bright_star89
bright_star89

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 8:42pm | IP Logged
I am so happy to see Anjali finally acknowledging what Aakaash means to her... Not a confession , but it seems she is not denying it anymore also... And thats the beauty of it..Smile when ever she takes Aakassh's name, there is this Genuine happiness and Comfort that she radiates...And that says it all...
Yes, Akaash may not be  a Perfect dream man , but he  is like  a breath of fresh air in anjali's life, which she has always longed for.  he is the Man in her life , who lets her be, there is no competition, no pressure etc... As she herself says, he understands her like no one else.. I am so happy she finally admitted that, now that she has been able to look beyond her father's world. She looks sorted now...

PS: I also loved Nasir's interaction with Akash.. how he said that Love is like a journey...pyaar ki manzil nahin hoti..tab toh woh khatam ho jata hai...:) how romantic and poetic that soundedEmbarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

zenjoeSukanya_Gshine123BinKuchKahe.-Swetha-

sehar mehrotra IF-Sizzlerz
sehar mehrotra
sehar mehrotra

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
I totally agree with everything yo wrote. Despite being the perfect guy Vidhan is not "the one" for Anjali. Aakash is her rock, the one who's always besides her.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sukanya_GBinKuchKahe.-Swetha-

.LoveLife. Senior Member
.LoveLife.
.LoveLife.

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 4:24am | IP Logged
Great post. Hope she confesses her love soon!
-Swetha- IF-Addictz
-Swetha-
-Swetha-

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 6:46am | IP Logged
^ Awesome take on Aakash Anjali by u, Neetz & Reemz! Clap
I'm so much loving Aakash Anjali slowing Falling in Love with each other! Embarrassed 

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top