Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: cougarTown

alright then. You have never shammed deepika's body? commented on her number of boyfriends?

what are you doing to other female actresses being a female yourself?

get a reality check

Katrina is not the only female actor around. You have shammed deepika on her body and boyfriends a million times

practice what you preach

and stop making judgements on me and get your facts right. I like sonakshi, I never shammed her body and calling PC arrogant is equal to calling her bitch? are you lose in the head?

@ bold : No !!! .. She is just a Feminist !! ðŸ¤£
cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Quixotic5

@ CougerTown...

By all means compare whatever you want bro , everybody is just presenting their opinions here , you have as much freedom of comparing something/someone as much as i have the freedom of discrediting the comparison .. 😃 .. 

thank you :D

I am all okay with all feedbacks and I didn't mind any comment

i am just not cool with people misusing this feminism crap and just because i am a guy i get bashed for calling a female actor arrogant? like the same female member attacking me for it has gone FAR FAR worse in shamming deepika- where the f**k is her feminism gone then?

hate double standards of this forum

but again that is by some worthless members

i have nothing against you. I really like your posts, so didn't mind anything you say :)
PC has no starpower like Deepika... Age is catching up, no boyfriend, no good offers, this will make anyone go mad... Despite of her irrelevant methods to be in news nobody is bothering about her, atleast Kareena realised ki her time is over n accepted it in dignified way n moved on but PC is def not willing to accept it.. It's as simple as that...

thank you :D

I am all okay with all feedbacks and I didn't mind any comment

i am just not cool with people misusing this feminism crap and just because i am a guy i get bashed for calling a female actor arrogant? like the same female member attacking me for it has gone FAR FAR worse in shamming deepika- where the f**k is her feminism gone then?

hate double standards of this forum

but again that is by some worthless members

i have nothing against you. I really like your posts, so didn't mind anything you say :)

And me have noting against you either .. ðŸ˜ƒ

I do too enjoy your posts , your analysis is usually in-depth & honest/unbiased .. i lack the talent of such an analysis.. you should not let anyone drag you down..😊

About the feminism thingy , yeah you are right but its better if i dont say much in the matter , i am infamous for my anti-feminist stand.. 😎  ðŸ˜†
cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Quixotic5

And me have noting against you either .. ðŸ˜ƒ

I do too enjoy your posts , your analysis is usually in-depth & honest/unbiased .. i lack the talent of such an analysis.. you should not let anyone drag you down..😊

About the feminism thingy , yeah you are right but its better if i dont say much in the matter , i am infamous for my anti-feminist stand.. 😎  ðŸ˜†

hahaa

thank you

I seriously enjoy your posts too. They are mostly funny and you are one of the few ones here who can take a joke well and not get all defensive

😃

Originally posted by: ColdestWinter

OMG dude! speaking of ladyboys, since I am holidaying in Thailand currently...yesterday me and my mom were amazed when we spotted a person at a foot massage parlour who looked ditto like KKK and when my mom inquired the masseuse about the KKK lookalike, you wouldn't believe what she said! Both of us were shocked by her response ðŸ˜² According to her, the KKK lookalike was actually a LADYBOY!!! ðŸ˜³

Needless to say, the ladyboy even sounded like KKK ðŸ¤“🤔

😆 ðŸ˜†.. well my comparison was based what i saw in Roadies a few years ago & also the Hangover Film series ( 🤢 ) .. but this is some hardcore supporting evidence.. ðŸ¤“

Originally posted by: RashmiNM

PC has no starpower like Deepika... Age is catching up, no boyfriend, no good offers, this will make anyone go mad... Despite of her irrelevant methods to be in news nobody is bothering about her, atleast Kareena realised ki her time is over n accepted it in dignified way n moved on but PC is def not willing to accept it.. It's as simple as that...

Care to compare Mary Kom with Finding Fanny?

did you see that one with her alia tabu and pari?

many found her arrogant there

and many other things off late

I did see it . She did seem kind of abrasive but not arrogant or bitter . 😲😲😲

She was more in your face than anything

What made PC so bitter and arrogant?

New hard dick gifted by the PC doctor.