Frequent Posters

fivestars thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

her insecurities...simple

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5
why the comparisons with kkk? can't she be called arrogant based on what she appears to be?  why does she have to be shown good by comparing her with some one else? that can't take her arrogance away. Simple

Originally posted by: rocky212

Girl that speech is by writer Chimamanda Ngozi Adichi. Lawd now Beyonce has her fans stealing writing credit for her 😆 

Trust dumb people to think everybody is equally dumb. Gee, einstein, it's common knowledge that famous singers rarely write their own songs/lyrics.

I happen to have gone to an all women's school where feminism is a hot topic and no surprise, everybody knows Adichi and her most famous book Americanah.

So maybe read the words carefully before giving away the holier than thou attitude? Thanks!

Originally posted by: cougarTown

why the comparisons with kkk? can't she be called arrogant based on what she appears to be?  why does she have to be shown good by comparing her with some one else? that can't take her arrogance away. Simple

Yes she certainly can be called arrogant based on what she appears to be.. 

You are unintentionally projecting her noble side by comparing her with KKK.. 

The comparison with KKK certainly takes her arrogance away .. Simple .. Nobody is as arrogant as Kareena or Sonam , except me may be.. ðŸ˜†
fivestars thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

aren't u the one who compared PC with KKK on the first page itself ??😕 just saying..

saying to her junior actresses "i'll slap you both" on national television

yeh konsa feminism hai? zara explain karo

tum jaisay logo ki waja se..the term feminism has become a joke!!

You know what.,...You're a guy that, for the most part, only criticizes women in IF...From body shaming Sonakshi to Katrina to calling PC indirectly a bitch...So I am supposed to take a lesson from you on feminism? No, thanks.

PC is a succesful, rich, self made ambitious woman who happens to be BREAKING THE GLASS CEILING and a great role model for girls and women. The fact that her outspokenness has rubbed women shaming guys like you the wrong way says that her message is getting across.😆

Aakujaveer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Everytime people say KKK I dont think of Kareena, I think of the ku klux klan...this is what history class has done to me. ðŸ¤£

Originally posted by: preep

aren't u the one who compared PC with KKK on the first page itself ??😕 just saying..

Yes he did ðŸ˜†.. and according to him, comparing PC's arrogance to that of KKK's growth/maturity/whatever is the appropriate means of highlighting how bad PC is , which obviously has backfired.. ðŸ˜†
cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: silent_reader

You know what.,...You're a guy that, for the most part, only criticizes women in IF...From body shaming Sonakshi to Katrina to calling PC indirectly a bitch...So I am supposed to take a lesson from you on feminism? No, thanks.

PC is a succesful, rich, self made ambitious woman who happens to be BREAKING THE GLASS CEILING and a great role model for girls and women. The fact that her outspokenness has rubbed women shaming guys like you the wrong way says that her message is getting across.😆

alright then. You have never shammed deepika's body? commented on her number of boyfriends?

what are you doing to other female actresses being a female yourself?

get a reality check

Katrina is not the only female actor around. You have shammed deepika on her body and boyfriends a million times

practice what you preach

and stop making judgements on me and get your facts right. I like sonakshi, I never shammed her body and calling PC arrogant is equal to calling her bitch? are you lose in the head?
Edited by cougarTown - 9 years ago
@ CougerTown...

By all means compare whatever you want bro , everybody is just presenting their opinions here , you have as much freedom of comparing something/someone as much as i have the freedom of discrediting the comparison .. 😃 ..