What made PC so bitter and arrogant? - Page 3

Posted: 9 years ago
^ so now we know who this troll is fan of. ðŸ˜†
I gotta give it to him/her though..they are hilarious..offensive but hilarious. ðŸ˜†
Edited by QueenExpression - 9 years ago

Shah Rukh Khan! 

She was quite sugary and polite before SRK chapter. She wasn't this arrogant. I don't think she was ever very unsuccessful, even when her films tanked she wasn't over she didn't have a long dull phase in her career.

I think for a competitive person losing position and never making it to the ultimate top position, made her bitter. She is in top 5 but she was / is never the numero uno. There was always a Kareena then Katrina then Deepika who went to the top most space but not PC. 
Edited by Quietude - 9 years ago
Priyanka Chopra is a sore loser. She always comes across as a fake & deluded woman. She was throwing shades at Kangana during Fashion & Krrish3. She threw shades at Kareena recently saying that now all Madhur Bhandarkar "Heroine" have won a national award. She was seen shwoing shades at many other actresses as well.
She is bitter & too much insecure these days. I think it's because she was never regarded as a GREAT actress. To be very honest I think she is a very Overrated annoying actress. She was good only in Fashion & Barfi but those two roles were too highly rehearsed & prepared. She isn't a natural actress like the likes of Rani, Tabu, Kajol, Preity, Kareena or even Asin/Sonakshi for that matter. Her performances always looks forced. She was mediocre at best in MaryKom. Even the film was highly melodramatic & looked quite stupid.

SRK is another reason for which she sounds so bitter & insecure. After who would like to have the 'HomeBreaker' image? SRK is still seen hanging out with Gauri & I think he genuinely loves Gauri I would request PC to stay away & don't break that beautiful home. Search for some HARMANS.
She's a very competitive and aggressive person, so not getting what she set her eyes on makes her bitter I suppose. 

Oh and no new films. 
Edited by chocolover89 - 9 years ago
Originally posted by grounder

Her dad passed away and she is still grieving inside. You just cannot fill the void in such a short time. Then SRK sort of doesn't bothers about her anymore. She is a strong strong woman and she just says strong things .. she always has .. even when Kareena tried to bully her, she stood up for herself (that was a few years back) .. she wasn't like amisha who just was way too mellow and let it all pass and let kareena speak shit. 
The only thing is that now PC's strong statements sometimes have a little bitterness because of her not getting awarded and not being a darling of SRK anymore. She should have expected that possibility before having a deep romantic affair with a married man. She dug her own grave there .. over-confidence is not always a good idea.

+1
Originally posted by silent_reader

A woman being ambitious, speaking up her mind and asking for what she deserves makes her bitter and arrogant? Iit's called bitchiness in women but "confidence" in men.

What does she have to be bitter about? She has lasted more than most heroines, given some spectacular performances, broken boundaries for indian women in western tv and music. She is THE most accomplished woman in BW.

To quote beyonce's words from her song "Flawless":

We teach girls to shrink themselves
To make themselves smaller
We say to girls

"You can have ambition
But not too much
You should aim to be successful
But not too successful

Otherwise you will threaten the man"
Because I am female
I am expected to aspire to marriage
I am expected to make my life choices
Always keeping in mind that
Marriage is the most important
Now marriage can be a source of
Joy and love and mutual support
But why do we teach girls to aspire to marriage
And we don't teach boys the same?
Feminist: the person who believes in the social
Political, and economic equality of the sexes

She speaks the loudest for equal pay, for more significant women roles, for the awards that she thinks she deserves...that doesn't make her arrogant...that just makes her a feminist.

Girl that speech is by writer Chimamanda Ngozi Adichi. Lawd now Beyonce has her fans stealing writing credit for her 😆 

The biggest sign of a confident person is not having to prove to others how confident they are.  

Does this apply to Priyanka based on her recent interviews?   
Originally posted by Variable

Kareena should try learn to act from Priyanka first. Who cares about offscreen when brilliantly versatile Priyanka can embarrass one dimensional actresses like Kareena onscreen each time she releases a movie?

Also Kareena will now do some useless 20 min flowerpot roles for buddhe actors whereas Priyanka will continue to surprise audiences with difficult scripts. Cant wait for Bajirao Mastani where PC will show overrated DP what acting is all about. PC is simply phenomenal. 2nd best actress ever after Rani.

🤣 true..the above...well said!
Perhaps she needs a break. I mean even I used to like her personality but since of late she sounds pretty annoyed 
[QUOTE=cougarTown]isn't it so sad when you take work home and let it change your personality

"all work and no play makes jack a dull boy"

Get a life woman!

look at kareena- she is so happy and didn't give a rats ass to not winning for brilliant performances in heroine and talaash. You got to take it easy to maintain your sanity

[/QUOTE

whats sad is when a fanboy cannot say anything good about their idol without putting
her rival down.

Kareena has the undisputed title of 'meanest' 'moohphat and insecure heroine ever 
in Bollywood. And you dont hv a problem with that do you?

At least now that she is semi retired and knows how to gracefully retire from contending
for top movies instead of fighting  a losing battle, why dont you take her lead and let it be?

Pee Cee has been through a rough phase in her life when she lost her father whom she 
was close to. Also the whole SRK thing. And her movies flopping. Do you expect her to
be jumping for joy? Is that what you would do if you went thru a rough phase? Doesnt 
everybody go thru rough phases? Arent they allowed to deal with that in their own way?

Everyone thought she deserved to win awards for Barfi but she didnt
go whining when she didnt. Which heroine has bad things to say about Pee Cee,
you making her sound like a witch. Didnt she come on KWK with Deepika and they
were pretty cool with each other?

Hasnt she given time for good causes and comes on NDTV to promote wellbeing for 
the girl child from ages and ages ago till now? Doesnt she promote 'green'causes on same
channel from years ago? till now? Do you watch any of these channels? Or are you just
barking for fun out of dislike or out of ignorance?

Pee Cee is looking gorgeous, young..its not just her face frozen with botox and surgery
she actually looks and behaves fit and healthy..the best ads on TV star her, they are
always classy..her movies may have flopped but her acting in them and her sincerity
in choosing non glam roles and not only going for flower pot roles have got her lot of
appreciation..

On what basis are you spewing bitterness and talking as if Pee Cee is a train wreck 
waiting to happen?

From where i see it, she is confident, sassy, independent, doesnt hv to be afraid to
speak her mind because she isnt saying stupid things, has reached a place where
she has a wonderful body of work behind her, she has enough money to last
her another two three lifetimes..she has money to buy what clothes/accessories she wants and
the body to flaunt them..

what reason she has to be this 'bitter' woman you are making her out to be?

stop exaggerating and stop putting Pee Cee down to make Kareena kapoor look good.