India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

highly disappointed!

..Crimson.. Goldie
..Crimson..
..Crimson..

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
The ruination of this show has started and it won't stop until they fully destroy this "once an awesome show". What's up with the CVs why are they he'll bent on taking the show down at TRP chats. First Mihika then Ishita and now toshi.. some are already down the drain(exp adi.. shagun n ashok suraj) well now only Raman n ruhi left. And once they'll start messing with their characters that'd be the end of yeh hai mohobbatein. SO THE END HAS JUST BEGAN... This is my first post have always been a silent reader but this is "SABAR KA BANDH TUTHNA" Cry Cry why after giving a BANG ON romantic moments they are show us this crap. I'M NOT GONNA BUY THIS Angry

Poor ruhi Cry she's the one who has to suffer a lot.. whether it be her parents high profile divorce or her father's indecent behavior(though till ishita entered their lives) her real mother's harsh behavior, her brother's harsh behavior, ishita's stupidity and now she'll have to bear her perfect family's separation(according to this track which is soon on the cards) Angry
my heart leaps out to her.. Poor child her dreams of having a happy family are being shattered by her own beloved people.

P. S. GET WELL SOON YEH HAI MOHOBBATEIN
PPS. SORRY DIDN'T MEAN TO HURT ANYBODY'S FEELINGS HERE BUT CANT CONTROL MY ANGER WHICH IS POURING OVER YHM CVS. Angry

HELLO EVERYONE Smile NEW HERE, BUT NOT RELATIVELY NEW THOUGH.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

K.S.shravani_2311

shravani_2311 IF-Rockerz
shravani_2311
shravani_2311

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
all feeling the same...
by seeing stupidty of ishia nd bhalla's nd in futre raman may be...

i criously feel bad fr ruhi...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Crimson..

DesiGirl2291 Senior Member
DesiGirl2291
DesiGirl2291

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
I agree with you! My heart is totally broken just thinking about what's going to happen. And I feel like this track is going to go on for a while so I see no light at the end of the tunnel soon

..Crimson..

..Crimson.. Goldie
..Crimson..
..Crimson..

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shavi2311

all feeling the same...
by seeing stupidty of ishia nd bhalla's nd in futre raman may be...

i criously feel bad fr ruhi...

Yes dear, Seeing the heat of the situation i think Raman is next after all ADI is his most ladla.. Angry
..Crimson.. Goldie
..Crimson..
..Crimson..

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by IshRaForever

I agree with you! My heart is totally broken just thinking about what's going to happen. And I feel like this track is going to go on for a while so I see no light at the end of the tunnel soon

Yeah! I see no hope. Cry at least they should have allowed them to romance first before making shagun grand entry in their lives.

DesiGirl2291

shravani_2311 IF-Rockerz
shravani_2311
shravani_2311

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by divanilicious

Yeah! I see no hope. Cry at least they should have allowed them to romance first before making shagun grand entry in their lives.

romnce ke alava sab kuch milega...

i really wish hm shld b out of top 10...
DesiGirl2291 Senior Member
DesiGirl2291
DesiGirl2291

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by divanilicious

The only reason I am still going to watch YHM that to online so I can skip parts, is in the hopes that we might gets some IshRa scenes before it goes downhill. Cause after watching today's episode and precap see only see it going downhill unless cvs redeem themselves!!!

..Crimson..

zindagi4pyaar IF-Dazzler
zindagi4pyaar
zindagi4pyaar

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Yup adi d ladla chirag of s house...no.matterhhw he behaved wid ruhi no.matter wat he did wid.ishita...no1 remembers dat but all dey want is dat der ghar ka chirag shuld.b happy.n wid.dem in ny cost...4 him dey can even throw out ishita coz he is feeling insecure around ishita as toshiji said in d precap..n one more thing raman also said he will give everythng wat adi wants n nw as every1 in bhalla famil will feel dat adi is nt comfortable wid ishita so dey will ask raman 2 leave ishita as der ghar ka chirag wants dat raman n shagun shuld b 2gether...n raman baichare adi ke pyar ka mara wil say TATHASTU ur is granted beta...I thought dis track will bring adi close 2 raman.n ishita but dis is summing up 2 sumthng else...lyk shagun finding her place back in bhalla house n ramans lyf...seriously ishita u shuld get married 2 abhi coZ u dont deserve dis kind treatment aftr wat all u did 4 bhalla pariwar der so called ghar ka chirag...n wat u get in return is clearly seen in d precap...bullshit

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

K.S.shravani_2311

Go to top