Kumkum Bhagya

AbhiGya Romance.

-Anji- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Hey peoples !
It's me again.. :)

Firstly, Merry Christmas everyone ! I hope you all have a great time, regardless of who you're spending it with. :)

Secondly, I'm a big time sucker for AbhiGya romance. I basically live on KKB. No lies. I can't bother explaining it right now though, :D

Anyways, Abhi said that he's giving Pragya 2 days to plan her proposal for him, and that means we're in for some super cute moments between them !

<33333333

I can't wait for next week, it's a nice relaxer between the intense scenes we're getting, and I for one, am beyond excited to see how darling Chashmish is gonna propose our Drama Queen. :')Edited by -Anji- - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EimanSarunholic thumbnail
I prefer when it's the guy who proposes! πŸ˜• lekin koi baat nahi! Let's wait and see how it's gonna be! πŸ˜‰
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
i am waiting to watch how pragya is going to propose her rockstar...she is weak in proposing department...πŸ˜†
Honda thumbnail
I also look forward to it! I hope that we get a few spoilers and tidbits along the way because I feel this show hasn't been "fun" for awhile, and I'm sure leading up to this will be super fun! =D
-Anji- thumbnail
Originally posted by: EimanSarunholic

I prefer when it's the guy who proposes!πŸ˜•lekin koi baat nahi! Let's wait and see how it's gonna be!πŸ˜‰

I agree, it's the usual norm and we've gotten used to it, but I think this cute change will be something to look forward to, especially considering that Pragya is usually shy. :) either way, I'm all for AbhiGya scenes.
-Anji- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mages

i am waiting to watch how pragya is going to propose her rockstar...she is weak in proposing department...πŸ˜†

Lol, me too ! Oh yes, that's what's gonna make it fun I guess. :D
-Anji- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Honda

I also look forward to it! I hope that we get a few spoilers and tidbits along the way because I feel this show hasn't been "fun" for awhile, and I'm sure leading up to this will be super fun! =D

YESSS. I hope so too. I'm way too excited for this, and it'll bring some more sweetness in AbhiGya's relationship.
Most likely we'll see the episode nearing end of next week. I don't think I can wait for a week without the proposal.
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
its time to sidelineTaaliyah-mitali nonsense...and give a full focus to light...romantic moments b/w Abhigya-Rabul...its high time now...its been ages since seeing them in a fun mood...being happy and naughty...romantic and passionate...its time to bring romance b/w both couples...and sideline the negativity for a few days... Edited by Mages - 9 years ago
-Anji- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mages

its time to sidelineTaaliyah-mitali nonsense...and give a full focus to light...romantic moments b/w Abhigya-Rabul...its high time now...its been ages since seeing them in a fun mood...being happy and naughty...romantic and passionate...its time to bring romance b/w both couples...and sideline the negativity for a few days...

Yepp ! Most definitely ! That's why I'm getting excited at the smallest sign of AbhiGya romance. :)