India-Forums

Shastri Sisters
Shastri Sisters

today's precap

_PrincessPooru_ IF-Sizzlerz
_PrincessPooru_
_PrincessPooru_

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
rajat- papa main aur anu kabhi ek taraf nahi ho sakte, chunna aapko aur neil ko padega k aap meri tatraf hai ya anu k
anu- hume hamari maa ki kasam hai agar hum ek din mein apne aap ko begunaah saabit nahi kar paaye toh chup chaap bina kisi ko bataaye yahaa se chale jaaenge
anu said that she will leave rajat if she is not able to prove herself innocent sso what i think is her time will be over and she will leave sareen house without informing anybody coz she may not be knowing about the recording in neil's laptop so when kari will be exposed and after all high voltage dialoguebaazi and draamebaazi  rajat will finally realize that anu has been missing and he will try to find her in every possible place.
OR
when kari will become aware of the fact that anu still has a chance of winning back rajat's heart, she will get her relocated somewhere and her time will be over, rajat will feel that anu has left the place because she is not able to prove herself innocent  kari will feel the sense of achievement she was not able to feel on her sorry anuraj wedding day, she will be more than happy that she has snatched rajat from anu and she will speak her typical dialogue- i dont like three things- yes k opposite no, surprise k opposite boring aur mine ka opposite yours, but suddenly at the party her bubble of achievement will burst-putuk

as neil will show the recording o all aur jaha tak anu ka sawaal hai, either she will herself escape from kari's goons and come rinning to the part or if rajat is knowing about neil's cd plan rajat will run to save anu from the goons

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shrividhyaawida

_PrincessPooru_
_PrincessPooru_

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
i feel the second option is more evident because it is more melodramatic, what say guys

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

awida

..Happy.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Happy..
..Happy..

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
nice prediction poorva
lets wait and see whts going to happen !!!!

i am really excited becuz in either way AnuRaj would unite !!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

awida

awida IF-Stunnerz
awida
awida

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Nice post Poorva. 
It seems like your mind is working overtime nowadays (touch wood):)

I hope Anu herself find the truth and proves herself innocent. 

I hate it when Anu becomes very confident , and take vows, make promises , and ends up at fault. I hope she succeeds even once . Poor girl she suffered a lot . She deserves to be the winner. 

_PrincessPooru_
_PrincessPooru_

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by awida

Nice post Poorva. 
It seems like your mind is working overtime nowadays (touch wood):)

I hope Anu herself find the truth and proves herself innocent. 

I hate it when Anu becomes very confident , and take vows, make promises , and ends up at fault. I hope she succeeds even once . Poor girl she suffered a lot . She deserves to be the winner. 

actually awida my exams got and its holiday time for now and m madly in love with anuraj since their camping wala episode, i ignored all the episodes after kari entered but as i got to know that anuraj may end up getting married i was more than excited about it and i desperately want their m u to clear and my mind always works like this only so thank you very much

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shrividhyaawida

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top