Ye Hai Mohabbatein

All Bhallas are SEXISTS, Toshiji is a SHAME

Posted: 9 years ago
I wrote a post saying Raman and rest of the Bhallas are SEXISTS. People in this forum bashed me.Now what will they say? True colors of Raman and other Bhallas are out now.

Raman and other Bhallas discriminate their children based on their genders. That is why they are so obsessed with the criminal Adi coz he is a male child. I just hate Mrs. Toshi Bhalla for her obsession for so called ghar ka chirag. It's not for the first time she's saying that. How on earth she keeps on repeating those offensive words. If criminal Adi is "ghar ka chirag" then what is Ruhi? Is she "ghar ka kaachra"...?!!!

I never saw any Bhallas including Raman to correct Toshiji. That means they agree with her. Bhallas are only rich in terms of money matters as Raman is a big businessman but when it comes to morality they all are utter failure. All the Bhallas are SEXISTS, that explains their obsession with that criminal brat. I'm disappointed with Ishita too, she should tell that Ruhi is also a "ghar ka chirag". But I fear that these shameless, uncultured Bhallas might through her out of the house for saying the truth. 
Edited by StunningS - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Adi is a criminal. If he were not a minor, he would've been jailed by now. Yet Toshiji and rest of the Bhallas are blind for him. Ruhi is just a secondary thing for them. I hate Toshi Bhalla for her disgusting discriminatory attitude. What is CVs showing? A male child is the only limelight of a family, a female child is nothing! 
DesiGirl2291 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I feel like Romi is one Bhalla member who is not blinded by him. Remember how he got mad at home yesterday for taking the laptop and for bothering ruhi
Bhallas are not sexists. But Toshiji should curb down her obsession for Adi. And the repeated chant of "ghaar ka chiraag" is hell irritating, annoying and offensive.
DhwaniNair thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: IshRaForever

I feel like Romi is one Bhalla member who is not blinded by him. Remember how he got mad at home yesterday for taking the laptop and for bothering ruhi

Agree. But in a sense, romi is also a criminal by making mms, cheating bala and especially betrayinf sarika.
AraBearxo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I beg you. Don't get me started. 
DhwaniNair thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@TOPIC MAKER dont worry.. u shouldnt think abt the bashers.. u r saying ur opinions... u hav rights to do that... none hav right to bash you until ur words so neat and ur views r not abusive. i am sure u r correctly follwing if rules.. so nothing to fear. go ahead...

Originally posted by: AraBearxx

I beg you. Don't get me started. 

Sorry, needed to vent out! 😆
Bhallas' sexism is shocking, specially Toshijis is a pure crap regarding this.