Rangrasiya

India-Forums

Rangrasiya
Rangrasiya

Rudra the Chuha SS - Chapter 3 updated (26/01/2015) page 3 (Page 2)

-Disenchanted- IF-Dazzler
-Disenchanted-
-Disenchanted-

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 7:45pm | IP Logged
Very nice story. I thought this was before they got married when Sunheri was Paro's roommate. But you surprised me with Paro moving out of the room when she was upset with her husband. Poor Rudra he loves her so much but finds it so hard to tell her. Waiting for the next part.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rupao21

Marvel-freak IF-Dazzler
Marvel-freak
Marvel-freak

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 8:01am | IP Logged
A very awesome start, thank you for the pm

rupao21

nik1310 Goldie
nik1310
nik1310

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 8:12am | IP Logged

You write well...liking a lot.

But Rudra as chooha should grow on me...hopefully as the story progresses...

Waiting for the next update

rupao21

firsttimehere Senior Member
firsttimehere
firsttimehere

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 4:06am | IP Logged
Nice start. Please do PM me when you update. 

rupao21

rupao21 Groupbie
rupao21
rupao21

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 1:30am | IP Logged

Alright guys, chapter 2 posted below. I'd like to apologize for the delay, hope I didn't keep you guys waiting too long. Without further a do.. enjoy and happy reading. Embarrassed

Chapter 2 

Maithali walked into the kitchen only to witness Parvati's transfixed state. Physically, her body was facing the sink, her hands as if by their own accord, scrubbing and cleaning the dishes; first clockwise then anti-clockwise, followed by wiping them clean and placing them aside in a pile on the counter. However, mentally she seemed as though she was bewitched by a vision she could not tread her eyes away from, diverting thoughts occupying her mind that with one gentle poke snapped her back so alarmingly, that she dropped one of the plates as it shattered into pieces once it hit the ground.

"Parvati.. ap tekke, kya hogya tune.." Maithali gasped with worry and astonishment. Surely there was something grave on Paro's mind, she concluded.

Bending down to pick up the tiny pieces of broken glass, Parvati denied, oblivious even of her reflective facial features that assured Maithali that something was occupying her mind when she said, "Haan, mein bilkul teek hoon jija, koi fikar na kare.. main teek hoon.. zaroor teek hoon."

Helping her with the mess, Maithali implored Paro to speak frankly, to deny any further would only make her concern grow. Thus, Paro surrendered and disclosed what it was that was bothering her so much.

In Maithali's bedroom..

"Paro," Maithali lovingly said "I understand how you think that Major Saab doesn't feel the same way you feel about him but, there's no guarantee that this theory of yours will work. I think you should sit down together and let him know how you truly feel. You're torturing yourself like this."

Parvati knew Maithali was always the wise one out of the bunch. Sunheri was warm and welcoming but Maithali has more of an experience with marriage and its hurdles. Paro also knew was that Maithali was right, being straightforward with him was much better than plotting and testing theories. Perhaps tonight was a good opportunity.

"You're right jija," Paro confessed. "But, I don't know where or how to start this with him. Rudra's not the man who's expresses his emotions or the one to listen to someone else's. Alcohol is his companion." Maithali could hear a pinch of hurt in her voice while talking about her husband. Parvati sounded like she was in disbelief again. Like communication, a solution to their problem, merely sounds impossible to put into action.

Yet once again, Maithali cajoled with her until she was truly convinced. "Paro, you can spend the nights apart but don't leave words that may trigger something between you two unspoken. At least it won't be sleep you're losing."

At the BSD office..

Aman sensed that his mere existence or even a word uttered would be like pouring gasoline on a lit matchstick. He's been avoiding Major Saab all day and so were his colleagues. It was one of those days where Rudra's inner beast was unleashed.

Major Saab was absolutely in no mood for anyone, his lack of sleep was playing a toll on him and so was this time consuming pile of paperwork. Each time he tried to finish up, the work would just pile on and on. Rudra's eyes had a mind of their own, fluttering slowly, threatening to shut for the night and caffeinated coffee was of no use whatsoever. Enough was enough, he huffed. He simply could not wait until he put his head on his soft pillow, just the thought of his bed made him even sleepier.

Meanwhile, waiting for Rudra' return..

Paro was pacing back and forth in their bedroom, rehearsing what she would say, how she should sit down, how to start the conversation etc. She was a nervous wreck. It honestly didn't matter how she approached him, it was what to expect of his reaction that mortified her. "No no no.. I can't do this." She tried to talk herself out of it and just as he was about to step out of their room and leave,  she heard the haveli's doors slam hard and strong footsteps nearing.

Just before she could say anything, she saw how pale and tired he was looking. His eyes weary and puffed and shrugged shoulders. She figured he was tired to the extent that he made no effort to realize she was even present in the room. In fact, as soon as Major Saab washed up and was in bed, he passed out almost instantly. Clearly this was not the time to disclose matters of the heart but conceal them for a little longer.

Yet another night, Paro couldn't bring herself to sleep next him. There was no sense of encouragement or the feeling of being wanted. She made her way to Sunheri's unaware of Bapusa watching her leave once again.

Bapusa's thoughts were unwinding. Perhaps there was still unresolved drama between his lovebirds that Parvati is for the second night not sleeping in her and her husband's bedroom. Could this be Laila's aftermath? He wondered and thus decided that in the morning, he'll see it himself that these two will not spend another night apart. 

On the verge of dawn, when the birds are chirping and Paro is..

Not next him, on their bed. He jumped so quickly he could hear his heart thudding in his head. Rudra knew it was early but dark enough outside that his wife couldn't have possibly gotten up at this hour to carry out her morning chores. His hand gently brushed her side of the bed; it was cold enough to conclude she was never here in the night.  Perhaps she got sick again and decided to go to Sunheri or Maithali so he made his way to Sunheri's first.

He knocked gently first and when there was no answer; he saw no other choice but to go in himself. Luckily the door was unlocked. It was his first time sneaking into his sister's bedroom looking for his wife. Judging by the figures in bed, he knew the petite body on the left side was her. Making his way carefully to her, he kneeled down and checked her temperature, it was fine. Why else would she be here then, he wondered. And then he remembered it was probably that matter they had a few days back. Parvati started to whimper and he realized his hand was still on her forehead, slowly removing it, she turned her body cause his hand to swift against her crease. It felt so smooth to him he couldn't help but caress her cheeks causing her to slightly whimper again and she moaned "Sunheri, sone di" he inwardly laughed at her cute remark. 

Leaving Sunheri's room, he felt a sudden void in his chest, exactly where he was inwardly laughing moments ago. 

That's it for today folks! I know it seems a bit slow now, but things will eventually build up quickly, I promise. As you now know, chapter 2 is Rudra's first time sneaking in. There are five more chapters to go and by then you'll see how far they've come..

Furthermore, I'd like to take this opportunity to thank each one that liked and took the time to comment and share their thoughts, it means a lot and it's always motivating! So thank you guys. The next chapter will be up by thursday.. what say? Like that? Embarrassed

Last but not least, please take some time to kindly share your thoughts in the comment section below. 

Lots of love, 

Ru

Edited by rupao21 - 30 December 2014 at 1:52am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

lexie123Mohisamgpssuneha_pantsangeethbalaAnny14Parud26silvercloud1980thakurpreetianisa79brishti84nik1310Parud7-Disenchanted-Javeria3991deepa.e

rupao21 Groupbie
rupao21
rupao21

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 2:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rithureuben

Very nice story. I thought this was before they got married when Sunheri was Paro's roommate. But you surprised me with Paro moving out of the room when she was upset with her husband. Poor Rudra he loves her so much but finds it so hard to tell her. Waiting for the next part.

This short story takes off exactly after Laila's departure, by then he still doesn't know how he feels about her. As a matter of fact, this SS is when/how Rudra realizes the depth of his love for her. I'm glad you enjoyed it and thank you for sharing your thoughts dear. Embarrassed

Marvel-freak

rupao21 Groupbie
rupao21
rupao21

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 2:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nik1310

You write well...liking a lot.

But Rudra as chooha should grow on me...hopefully as the story progresses...

Waiting for the next update

I hope Rudra the chuha doesEmbarrassed
rupao21 Groupbie
rupao21
rupao21

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 2:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by brishti84

Awesome start. Rudra sneaking into the room like a mouse was hilarious. Guess she won't stay in their room looking at the hint. Can't wait to read more. Thanks for the PM :)

Thank you, glad to know it amused you. Embarrassed

Go to top