Rudra the Chuha SS - Chapter 3 updated (26/01/2015) page 3 - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

firsttimehere thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Nice start. Please do PM me when you update. 
rupao21 thumbnail

Alright guys, chapter 2 posted below. I'd like to apologize for the delay, hope I didn't keep you guys waiting too long. Without further a do.. enjoy and happy reading. πŸ˜³

Chapter 2 

Maithali walked into the kitchen only to witness Parvati's transfixed state. Physically, her body was facing the sink, her hands as if by their own accord, scrubbing and cleaning the dishes; first clockwise then anti-clockwise, followed by wiping them clean and placing them aside in a pile on the counter. However, mentally she seemed as though she was bewitched by a vision she could not tread her eyes away from, diverting thoughts occupying her mind that with one gentle poke snapped her back so alarmingly, that she dropped one of the plates as it shattered into pieces once it hit the ground.

"Parvati.. ap tekke, kya hogya tune.." Maithali gasped with worry and astonishment. Surely there was something grave on Paro's mind, she concluded.

Bending down to pick up the tiny pieces of broken glass, Parvati denied, oblivious even of her reflective facial features that assured Maithali that something was occupying her mind when she said, "Haan, mein bilkul teek hoon jija, koi fikar na kare.. main teek hoon.. zaroor teek hoon."

Helping her with the mess, Maithali implored Paro to speak frankly, to deny any further would only make her concern grow. Thus, Paro surrendered and disclosed what it was that was bothering her so much.

In Maithali's bedroom..

"Paro," Maithali lovingly said "I understand how you think that Major Saab doesn't feel the same way you feel about him but, there's no guarantee that this theory of yours will work. I think you should sit down together and let him know how you truly feel. You're torturing yourself like this."

Parvati knew Maithali was always the wise one out of the bunch. Sunheri was warm and welcoming but Maithali has more of an experience with marriage and its hurdles. Paro also knew was that Maithali was right, being straightforward with him was much better than plotting and testing theories. Perhaps tonight was a good opportunity.

"You're right jija," Paro confessed. "But, I don't know where or how to start this with him. Rudra's not the man who's expresses his emotions or the one to listen to someone else's. Alcohol is his companion." Maithali could hear a pinch of hurt in her voice while talking about her husband. Parvati sounded like she was in disbelief again. Like communication, a solution to their problem, merely sounds impossible to put into action.

Yet once again, Maithali cajoled with her until she was truly convinced. "Paro, you can spend the nights apart but don't leave words that may trigger something between you two unspoken. At least it won't be sleep you're losing."

At the BSD office..

Aman sensed that his mere existence or even a word uttered would be like pouring gasoline on a lit matchstick. He's been avoiding Major Saab all day and so were his colleagues. It was one of those days where Rudra's inner beast was unleashed.

Major Saab was absolutely in no mood for anyone, his lack of sleep was playing a toll on him and so was this time consuming pile of paperwork. Each time he tried to finish up, the work would just pile on and on. Rudra's eyes had a mind of their own, fluttering slowly, threatening to shut for the night and caffeinated coffee was of no use whatsoever. Enough was enough, he huffed. He simply could not wait until he put his head on his soft pillow, just the thought of his bed made him even sleepier.

Meanwhile, waiting for Rudra' return..

Paro was pacing back and forth in their bedroom, rehearsing what she would say, how she should sit down, how to start the conversation etc. She was a nervous wreck. It honestly didn't matter how she approached him, it was what to expect of his reaction that mortified her. "No no no.. I can't do this." She tried to talk herself out of it and just as he was about to step out of their room and leave,  she heard the haveli's doors slam hard and strong footsteps nearing.

Just before she could say anything, she saw how pale and tired he was looking. His eyes weary and puffed and shrugged shoulders. She figured he was tired to the extent that he made no effort to realize she was even present in the room. In fact, as soon as Major Saab washed up and was in bed, he passed out almost instantly. Clearly this was not the time to disclose matters of the heart but conceal them for a little longer.

Yet another night, Paro couldn't bring herself to sleep next him. There was no sense of encouragement or the feeling of being wanted. She made her way to Sunheri's unaware of Bapusa watching her leave once again.

Bapusa's thoughts were unwinding. Perhaps there was still unresolved drama between his lovebirds that Parvati is for the second night not sleeping in her and her husband's bedroom. Could this be Laila's aftermath? He wondered and thus decided that in the morning, he'll see it himself that these two will not spend another night apart. 

On the verge of dawn, when the birds are chirping and Paro is..

Not next him, on their bed. He jumped so quickly he could hear his heart thudding in his head. Rudra knew it was early but dark enough outside that his wife couldn't have possibly gotten up at this hour to carry out her morning chores. His hand gently brushed her side of the bed; it was cold enough to conclude she was never here in the night.  Perhaps she got sick again and decided to go to Sunheri or Maithali so he made his way to Sunheri's first.

He knocked gently first and when there was no answer; he saw no other choice but to go in himself. Luckily the door was unlocked. It was his first time sneaking into his sister's bedroom looking for his wife. Judging by the figures in bed, he knew the petite body on the left side was her. Making his way carefully to her, he kneeled down and checked her temperature, it was fine. Why else would she be here then, he wondered. And then he remembered it was probably that matter they had a few days back. Parvati started to whimper and he realized his hand was still on her forehead, slowly removing it, she turned her body cause his hand to swift against her crease. It felt so smooth to him he couldn't help but caress her cheeks causing her to slightly whimper again and she moaned "Sunheri, sone di" he inwardly laughed at her cute remark. 

Leaving Sunheri's room, he felt a sudden void in his chest, exactly where he was inwardly laughing moments ago. 

That's it for today folks! I know it seems a bit slow now, but things will eventually build up quickly, I promise. As you now know, chapter 2 is Rudra's first time sneaking in. There are five more chapters to go and by then you'll see how far they've come..

Furthermore, I'd like to take this opportunity to thank each one that liked and took the time to comment and share their thoughts, it means a lot and it's always motivating! So thank you guys. The next chapter will be up by thursday.. what say? Like that? πŸ˜³

Last but not least, please take some time to kindly share your thoughts in the comment section below. 

Lots of love, 

Ru

Edited by rupao21 - 9 years ago
rupao21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: rithureuben

Very nice story. I thought this was before they got married when Sunheri was Paro's roommate. But you surprised me with Paro moving out of the room when she was upset with her husband. Poor Rudra he loves her so much but finds it so hard to tell her. Waiting for the next part.

This short story takes off exactly after Laila's departure, by then he still doesn't know how he feels about her. As a matter of fact, this SS is when/how Rudra realizes the depth of his love for her. I'm glad you enjoyed it and thank you for sharing your thoughts dear. πŸ˜³
rupao21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: nik1310

You write well...liking a lot.

But Rudra as chooha should grow on me...hopefully as the story progresses...

Waiting for the next update

I hope Rudra the chuha does😳
rupao21 thumbnail
Originally posted by: brishti84

Awesome start. Rudra sneaking into the room like a mouse was hilarious. Guess she won't stay in their room looking at the hint. Can't wait to read more. Thanks for the PM :)

Thank you, glad to know it amused you. πŸ˜³
nik1310 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

Nice but yeah...kinda short one...(greedy Me!)

Not complaining as Rudra the chooha did not make an appearance today...your Parud are very close to the original ones i suppose...thats my feel so far; wait for more... 
brishti84 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice continuation. Now that Disher is aware I know he's gonna yell at Rudradev. Can't wait for more...
deepa.e thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice story, I liked it too too much, can yu  pls remind me about the update wenever yu write one. 
Cool update and nice thinking
Parud7 thumbnail
Great story...u portray very cutely. Update soon. Thanks for pm me.
rupao21 thumbnail
Hey all. It's been quite a while since my last update and I apologize for that. I was lacking motivation and of course had a serious condition of 'writer's block'. I also didn't want to give up this easily on something I believed in whole heartedly. Nevertheless, I'm back now with chapter three.. 

Chapter 3: 

Rudra's eyes shot open startled by the loud banging on his door. Silently fuming he made his way to the door. He had taken a day off today and didn't expect to be woken up this early. 

He opened the door only to find an angry Bapusa.

"Ap kya hai.." Rudra agitatedly said.

Bapusa hopped in and slammed the door behind him. 

The father-son relationship was an odd one between these two. While they've spoken with bittersweet tones and threw words at each other, concern had always been present. They were both incomplete yet they complimented one another because of being so.  

"So you two have been sleeping apart?"

Rudra took a seat, knowing his father only had more to say and besides he was barely half awake for his brain to function.

"Did you think I wouldn't notice, it wouldn't be long before the rest found out as well. It might be alright for you, but I will not tolerate that conniving woman's sneers at my daughter in law. " Bapusa continued.

Bapusa's main concern was Kakisa endless taunts towards Parvati. Rudra wasn't one to worry for. Rather it was Kakisa who tip toed around him. He saw his son run his fingers through his hair and sigh before answering him by saying

"It's not what you think. There was no need for you to bang on my door this early in the morning. But just so your heart is at ease, Sunheri had wanted her in a matter and oddly enough it turned into a sleepover." Saying so, he rolled his eyes.

"I won't say anything further on this matter but if tonight I see that this has continued like the past two days, trust that I will not be quiet about this boy."

Bapusa's last remark did manage to sting Rudra's manhood pride but he didn't act upon it, knowing that he had a point.

Just as his father was about to walk away, in a voice so sincere he finally said 

"If I were you, I'd pay special attention to her eyes. They weigh and say more than her words ever have."

Those words lingered for quiet some time in Rudra's head. It occurred to him that his father was hinting that Parvati maybe hiding something. 

When breakfast was ready.. 

Bapusa told Parvati to knock on Rudra's door to tell him breakfast was served, with the excuse that he was feeling quite fatigued this morning and Rudra was unusually late. If anything Bapusa was feeling quite mischievous taking on the role of cupid.

Hesitant as whether to knock or not, Parvati's legs made it all the way to room, she stood before his door for a few good minutes mustering the courage of putting on another act. The act of being okay, the act of playing along yet silently dying from the inside with each passing glance, because with each glance she gave, her emotions reflected to be so firm and in exchange his eyes were motionless and unaffected. Just as she was about to knock the door opened and was greeted by a rush of wind.

Rudra opened the door to quite a mesmerizing view of his wife. Her dark long beautiful tresses dancing with the wind, her big doe eyes widening with surprise and her small fist hanging in the air. For a moment, everything stood still as they were both lost in trance. Parvati's heart skipped a beat, standing in disbelief at how her husband was looking at her, but that trance ended so soon when she remembered what she was there for.

"Major Saab, breakfast is ready."

She said those words and was quickly on her heels to leave when he gently pulled on her wrist

"Wait," he softly spoke up, closing the door behind him and closing the distance between them. A little frightened, Paro moved a few inches away, unfamiliar with such proximity.

"I just wanted to ask you, um is there anything bothering you? Anything you'd like to say." Rudra continued.

Paro was again in disbelief but was contemplating whether this was another opportunity to spill the beans

"Woh, kuch toh hain lekin-"

She was interrupted by Danveer's call to hurry to the breakfast table as everyone was already there and waiting for the two of them. 

"Let's talk when I'm home from work tonight hmm," With that both of them made their way to breakfast and Parvati could yet again feel the anticipation building up as today was going to be a very long day. "I'll also try to finish early." Rudra finished off.

When the night came..

The day did feel like an eternity to her as she waited and contemplated the reasons to be honest with her husband. But now as he stood before her, she could sense a storm brewing slowly as the words about to come out of her mouth were bound to cast a stir.

"Major Saab, I'd like to be honest about something. The reason I've been sleeping at Sunheri's room is because I can't bear sleeping next to man who I see as my husband but he only looks at me as his wife. You know how much you mean to me and that I l.. that I love you. What's troubling me is that I don't know where I stand in your life. But I'm not asking you to nor do you have to, only I want to know is that if this marriage is still a pretend marriage' then we don't have to go on much longer pretending. Your job is back and I can testify the reasons for our marriage not being able to satisfy either of us."

Rudra was definitely not expecting this out of her. Nothing would've prepared him to hear those words coming out of Parvati's mouth especially. At first he was trying to absorb what she had just said, as she could see his eyes blinking a few times looking at her and his facial expressions ranging from confused to angry. Here he was thinking they were about to move forward now that the cat was out the bag. Though here his wife is thinking about getting a divorce. Even though deep down inside him, he knew what she was really asking, whether he stills wanted to be married to her knowing they no longer have to. He also knew that the only person falling short in their relationship was him, otherwise, there would be no problem from Paro's end. She was caring, loving and more importantly she chose to see the passionate man inside him when his exterior clearly projected him as the destructive and mad jallad.

He broke out of his thoughts when she started calling out to him several times.

"Unfortunately that's not an option for us, it's hasn't been that long since we've been married, if we get divorced now, they'll know it was all a scam." He said it so casually, as if he wasn't hurt and that brought no surprise to Paro. She was smart enough to not set high hopes but she was when he continued..

"You can, however, sleep elsewhere if the idea discomforts you that much."

Surely this was a storm, and a very silent one.

Neither of them spoke after this. Rudra felt it too soon to have such intense feelings for her, in fact he felt less equipped and intimidated contrary to his wife's emotions towards him. That managed to push aside any potential chances of him trying to make things better in the long run, for now at least. He simply made his way to wash up and go to sleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shocker? I know. But this is the beginning of the Lion's transformation to a chuha. Plus the fandom is so dead..this is my way of reviving y'all. Let me know of what you think in the comments below. Constructive feedback is more than welcome.

Lots of love, 

Ru.